GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The audio is rotten here

Her demeanor during the interview is so blasé for someone claiming she "blacked out" and is now pleading NGRI

She for sure falls into the impulsive killer category, which more often than not includes the use of substances. There's a hedonistic element too though, like during the consensual choking she started getting off on it and kept on going as she was simply enjoying it, I think that's where the premeditation came into it combined with her search history, like it was impulsive opportunity and she just went with it... then her morbid curiosity spent a few hours with the body where she literally "toyed" with him, like oh well I've done it now so might as well make the most of it and play out my little Dahmer fantasies.

NGRI my *advertiser censored*, she's sane and dangerous.

She admitted to cleaning up. Told LE where to find body parts. Defendant has pleaded NGRI.
Not going to fly, imo!
The knowledge of right from wrong is clear. She knew what she did was wrong or she wouldn't have cleaned up. There is a big difference between being a twisted psychopath and being insane. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back