GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes she is diagnosed Bipolar but IMO she displays signs of being a psychopath. She is aggressive, has outburst of violent behavior, received both sexual gratification and enjoyment from the murder as she was committing it. She also knew what she was doing was wrong and didn’t care. There is a possibility that this has not been diagnosed as of yet. Being bi-polar doesn’t explain her behavior both that night and afterward at all. Again, IMO.
Psychopathy is quite a lot more complex than that.

Psychopathy is quite a lot more complex than that.

I was summarizing but thank you. Still wouldn’t be shocked if that is her diagnosis.

To be frank the bipolar diagnosis holds zero ground unless she was having an episode at the time of the crime which going off her interview, I see no signs of at all* The substance abuse doesn't qualify for NGRI either as there is criminal responsibility... She willingly put the substances into her system. She has admitted being coherent during the attack, where she stated that she was fully aware that if she carried on choking him with the chain, he would die but she carried on regardless as she was enjoying herself, that right there is premeditation.

Her recorded interviews will have been analysed by the states psychs alongside their own interviews with her and they will squish any insanity hopes that the defense and their measly pharmacist bring to the courtroom.

She is an opportunistic killer who most certainly enjoyed the act of killing and the aftermath where she spent hours treating his body like a doll, and I truly believe that if she hadn't have killed him that night, she would have killed someone else at some point when another opportunity rose.

*I'm bipolar 1 and have experienced the whole episode spectrum, unfortunately that includes psychosis, and where it's true that not everyone with bipolar experiences the same, there is diagnostical criteria. Her recorded interviews following right after the murder do not show mania or psychosis, and in an episode you don't just snap out of it.

She is not a psychopath.
She is a diagnosed bi-polar since 7th grade.

Thank you for posting article. From article (4.14.2022)

[...] In Brown County Circuit Court Wednesday morning, Judge Thomas Walsh said an expert assigned to evaluate Schabusiness' mental health found she was capable of assisting in her own defense. But defense attorney Quinn Jolly asked Walsh to appoint an expert to conduct a second evaluation, saying his client had been diagnosed with a mental disorder as early as seventh grade.

"She's previously been diagnosed as bi-polar," Jolly said. Bi-polar disorder, the National Institute of Mental Health says, causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. [...]

[...]
She told Green Bay police investigators that she and Thyrion planned to get high and later decided to engage in sexual acts that included Schabusiness choking Thyrion. They first smoked marijuana with a friend in Schabusiness' Eastman Avenue apartment, police said, then she and Tyrion injected each other with the anti-depressant trazodone and began smoking methamphetamine.

Taylor #Schabusiness just entered the courtroom for phase 2 of her murder trial. Yesterday, the jury found her guilty of murdering Shad Thyrion, now the jury will decide whether she is responsible for her actions or if she was suffering from a mental defect or illness at the time

Judge mentioned TS came to courthouse wearing street clothes and asked about jail scrubs. ... inaudible
Anyone else hear what judge said? moo

I guess she is wearing street clothes.

I did hear judge say that security would prefer her in jail scrubs, but that since she has appeared in streets today, and that is what the defense requests, he has no objection to it at this time. So, streets it is.

Agree with security, and it makes sense for her to be wearing jail scrubs. She should have been in jail scrubs! Just like Letecia allowed for way too long to seat behind a computer monitor hiding and away from her attorneys. Okay, done being bitter. It's better to be better than bitter. moo ;) Thinking it would give Shad's family a little satisfaction to see her in jail scrubs, but probably not because it won't bring him back. again, moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back