GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't hear her say she did a DSM-5. She reviewed everyone's evaluations though. She made attempts to evaluate but wasn't successful I believe.
Sounds like that's all true. And then the judge made a determination rather than allowing another round of testing from the defense. This case may be overturned on appeal. Not the guilty part, but the NGRI. AMOO

She should have been given a neuropsych evaluation followed by tests such as an mRI to rule out organic brain disease IMO>
Descriptions of her in her cell, naked, non compliant with med schedule, writing on the walls using her menstrual blood and her faeces as ink are absolute indicators for further oinvestigation and medical assessment.

She should have been given a neuropsych evaluation followed by tests such as an mRI to rule out organic brain disease IMO>
Descriptions of her in her cell, naked, non compliant with med schedule, writing on the walls using her menstrual blood and her faeces as ink are absolute indicators for further oinvestigation and medical assessment.
I'm not sure what the other three evaluations included but you are correct in that a thorough examination should have been done if it wasn't. IMO though, the painting and stripping could be seen in two ways. As a sign of mental illness or as a manipulation of others into believing she's mentally ill when really, she's just twisted.

Wow seems like I've missed loads! I'm on a train for the next hour so gonna try catch up. I've read the thread back and am I right that the defense psych has stated it was bipolar psychosis?

Can someone please give me a few bullet points of her testimony please

To clarify- that is what she received, it was not by choice!
She did testify she had read the transcripts.
because she did receive them.
No she received the all the videos....she was unable to open the longer one. Technical issues should have been addressed. IMO transcripts do not give enough context, you need audio and visual to form a full opinion

Here's a couple of peer reviewed links to Bi-polar type1.

Bi-polar type 1.

Wow.

I'm diagnosed bipolar 1 and myself have experienced severe psychosis which resulted in a 3 month hospital stay, you don't just snap out of it and become coherent like she was in the police interviews directly after the murder '-' Like I know not everyone experiences the same episodes, but they have a criteria and are all very similar despite the person. I just don't buy it.

I've just read an article there that was linked somewhere above where it states that she has been violent since high school, was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and bipolar, of which she was medicated for but then she weaned herself off all medication... She since has been diagnosed with other things such as PTSD, which I'm gathering was all unmedicated.

Instead, she riddled her body with meth and god knows what else.

I believe that with the correct medication for whatever the psychs say she is currently diagnosed with out of the bundle of previous ones, along with the absence of meth and all other substances, she will be safe enough to be in mainstream prison.

Wow seems like I've missed loads! I'm on a train for the next hour so gonna try catch up. I've read the thread back and am I right that the defense psych has stated it was bipolar psychosis?

Can someone please give me a few bullet points of her testimony please

MY Readers Digest Condensed Version, ( with a slightly subjective sarc note attached) :

Basically, Mizz Schabusiness is BS Crazy because TS threw a chair at this Psychologist ( without a red face) when she tried to do an interview! No need to do an MMPI test.....others already have.
:rolleyes:

Case closed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper