GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At this point, I feel there is no place secure enough to house TS.
She's a twisted mess of a human, and I see little hope for her, and even less for others who she may be "housed" with ( prison or hospital)

She is a nightmare in real life.

MOO

Defense expert Lytton says she attempted to talk to #Schabusiness three times in February, but she was non-verbal. One incident included Schabusiness picking up a plastic chair and throwing it at Lytton. She says in 32 years, she’s never had anyone do that to her.

During phase 2 of Taylor #Schabusiness, the burden of proof switches from the state to defense. Froelich giving opening statements right now, arguing at the time Taylor killed Thyrion, she was suffering from a mental disease & lacked capacity to appreciate wrongfulness of actions

Taylor #Schabusiness just entered the courtroom for phase 2 of her murder trial. Yesterday, the jury found her guilty of murdering Shad Thyrion, now the jury will decide whether she is responsible for her actions or if she was suffering from a mental defect or illness at the time
https://twitter.com/BritSchmidtNews/status/1684556959125573633/photo/1

At this point, I feel there is no place secure enough to house TS.
She's a twisted mess of a human, and I see little hope for her, and even less for others who she may be "housed" with ( prison or hospital)

She is a nightmare in real life.

MOO
I agree. I've been thinking about her incarceration and am very worried for the safety of others in whatever type of facility she is held in.

To clarify- that is what she received, it was not by choice!
She did testify she had read the transcripts.
because she did receive them.

Are you suggesting her diagnostician is lying?
My post stated defendant. If a person has mental health issues/illness, don't blame it on your (TS) illness, take accountability. It's not disgraceful to have a mental health illness. Leave the stigma behind. As a society we have to get past the age old stigma. Defendant added to it by blaming on her illness to avoid prison. Moo

This Dr. only watched an hour and a half of the questioning. Holy....
I am confused. Did she not do her own evaluation using the DSM-5 to find her own diagnosis of the defendant? Surely that could help the jury understand her mental health better and also to be able to determine if there is any malingering behavior.

I am finding out better information during state's cross. Defense's direct felt like it pointlessly just droaned on and on with no real point.

I am confused. Did she not do her own evaluation using the DSM-5 to find her own diagnosis of the defendant? Surely that could help the jury understand her mental health better and also to be able to determine if there is any malingering behavior.

I am finding out better information during state's cross. Defense's direct felt like it pointlessly just droaned on and on with no real point.
I didn't hear her say she did a DSM-5. She reviewed everyone's evaluations though. She made attempts to evaluate but wasn't successful I believe.

Bipolar psychosis symptoms

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECKSLEUTH