WI WI - Victoria Prokopovitz, 59, Pittsfield, 25 April 2013 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz shared Brown County Sheriff's Office's photo.
about an hour ago
NEW PHOTO

REWARD INCREASED FROM $2,500.00 to $5,000.00
$5,000.00 REWARD
For information leading to the location of missing person, Victorial L. Prokopovitz. Victoria was last seen at her residence located on Kunesh Road in the Township of Pitts...field on April 26, 2013 at approximately 4:00 A.M. and has not been seen or heard from since.

Anyone that has any information as to the location of Victoria please call your local law enforcement agency. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward by calling Crime Stoppers at (920) 432-7867 or text GBTIP and your tip to 274637 (crimes).

This reward is being offered from the family of Victoria Prokopovitz. You can remain anonymous and you may be eligible for an additional cash reward from Crime Stoppers.
• The reward from the Prokopovitz family will expire on October 25, 2014

Attachments

• 7252014VickiRewardIncreased5000.jpg
    7252014VickiRewardIncreased5000.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 90
Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz
45 minutes ago

Sitting here having my coffee and the update about the reward is in the paper! I am so hoping someone comes forward to end this nightmare! You have no idea what it is like for me everyday! Everyday the questions run through my mind of where is she? is she okay? is she alive? Will we ever find her? Then I have to try to figure out what to do to help find her! Sometimes I feel like I am looking for a needle in a haystack!!! I can't imagine what "normal" is anymore as this is what I have known for 15 months! I am begging ... If you know ANYTHING ... ANYTHING AT ALL... PLEASE COME FORWARD!!

Attachments

• 7252014RewardIncreasedCrop.jpg
    7252014RewardIncreasedCrop.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 89
I don't have an idea in heck what a thunderclap is. But I just found Vickie and have her poster tweeted on the home page of Bob's website, and will leave it there as long as possible. Hope that helps.

I don't have an idea in heck what a thunderclap is. But I just found Vickie and have her poster tweeted on the home page of Bob's website, and will leave it there as long as possible. Hope that helps.

Her daughter set up a twitter; she hasn't had time to link it to the FB page.

Vicki's twitter

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz posted · 1 hr · ago - Mom, today marks 73 weeks that you have been missing.... 511 days. :( I am praying that we reach that one person that holds the answers and can end this for us... this is AWFUL to be on this roller coaster because you can NOT shut this off! I hate that you are out there somewhere and we have no idea what that means... if you are okay.... if you aren't.... we need to find you!! We need to have answers!!! This has gone on for much too long!!! This stuff should NOT happen!!!! I am wearing my shirt as I do every Thursday to remind myself that I CAN NOT and WILL NOT give up!! The answers will come... THEY HAVE TO!!!!!!!!! There is an emptiness in my heart and in my soul... that just won't go away until we find you.... and I am going to do whatever I can to find you. I love you so much mom!!!!!!! Marsha <3 :rose:

Attachments

• 9182014VictoriaProkopovitz73Weeks.jpg
    9182014VictoriaProkopovitz73Weeks.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 78
Vicki's daughter is asking everyone to please copy the letter below and email 48 Hours at 48hourscrimesider@cbsnews.com to ask they look into her disappearance

48 Hours Post October 22 at 7:30pm · Email us at 48hourscrimesider@cbsnews.com. Is there a cold case you think we should look into? Is someone missing? Let us know!

A plea to look into the case of Victoria Prokopovitz October 24, 2014

To whom it may concern:

I implore you to investigate the missing person case of Victoria (Vicki) Prokopovitz of Pittsfield Township, Wisconsin. She was last seen by her husband and son the evening of April 25, 2013 at their home; her husband discovered her missing at some point during the early morning hours of April 26, 2013. Vicki left behind all of her personal belongings including her purse, cell phone, cigarettes and had no access to other resources such as a vehicle or credit cards.

Unfortunately, search efforts thus far have been unsuccessful as horse and dog teams have searched thousands of acres surrounding Vicki&#8217;s home, dive teams have explored an area quarry and area residents have been on the lookout all to no avail. Initial search efforts may have been adversely affected by the fact that Vicki suffered from depression and it was suggested that suicide may have been a viable reason for her disappearance. There are at least two issues that debunk that theory: 1) Why has she not been found, and 2) Vicki saw her psychiatrist the very day that she was last seen without any evidence of suicidal ideation during that encounter. The fact remains that Vicki is still missing with more questions raised than answers obtained. How far could a 59-year-old, 2-pack-a-day smoker have gotten on foot (without her cigarettes)? Why did she leave in the firstplace? Where is she now?

Vicki deserves to be brought home; those who continue to search for her deserve to know what happened. There must be someone out there that knows what happened or at least has information that would help answer the question: &#8220;What happened to Vicki Prokopovitz on that full moon night in April 2013?&#8221;

Adults do NOT just vanish, especially without the means to do so. NO phone, NO money, NO vehicle most definitely constitutes NO means. Please use your investigative resources to explore the missing person case of Vicki Prokopovitz.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your street address]

[City, State, Zip]

Attachments

• 10252014Flier.jpg
    10252014Flier.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 81
Remembering Wisconsin's Missing Persons
04/24/2015
http://www.wearegreenbay.com/1fullt...-missing-persons/21527/fqUFKlXaSUyuGHD-ENf_NQ
Two years ago this Saturday, Victoria Prokopovitz vanished from her Pittsfield home. Searchers spent weeks looking for a clues. Two years later the case remains unsolved.

"We believe she probably met foul play as a result of her being missing - looking at it as an investigation of that nature," said Capt. David Konrath of the Brown County Sheriff's Office.

video & more at link.

Remembering Wisconsin's Missing Persons
04/24/2015
http://www.wearegreenbay.com/1fullt...-missing-persons/21527/fqUFKlXaSUyuGHD-ENf_NQ

video & more at link.

I know Vicki is so very proud of Marsha! Wish LE would do something to get her answers!
From your link
Sunday all will be remembered in the state's first missing persons awareness event held at Heritage Hill. Organized by Loritz it came to be, after she wrote Gov. Walker asking for an official day of awareness in memory of her mother. Instead came this proclamation, designating an entire month to all missing persons.

"Gov. Walker made April "Missing Person Awareness Month" - not after my mom but all of the missing - which is great," Loritz said.

Come Sunday Loritz is hopeful the gathering jogs someone's memory. Perhaps bringing closure for the families of the missing who feel so much pain.

"We can help each other because we are the only ones that understand what it feels like to have a missing loved one - to live this day-after-day," Loritz said.

New search warrant suggests foul play in Prokopovitz case
Sarah Thomsen By Sarah Thomsen Published: May 6, 2015, 4:36 pm Updated: May 7, 2015, 6:14 am

Suspecting foul play, the State Crime Lab, along with investigators from the Brown County Sheriff&#8217;s Office, asked for and were granted a new search warrant in the case.

The warrant was executed last week at the home where Prokopovitz was last seen. She disappeared from her Pittsfield home on April 25th, 2013, leaving behind her cell phone, purse and cigarettes. Her husband reported her missing the next day.

investigators seized 38 items including:

seven computers
12 hard drives
Prokopovitz&#8217;s cell phone
her purse
two canes
financial documents
&#8220;female sexually explicit photographs&#8221;
a picture of a man pointing a handgun at the camera
an envelope self-addressed to Prokopovitz&#8217;s son Wesley Edges who still lives at the Kunesh Road property
a roll of tape
swabs of blood from the floors in a bedroom, kitchen, hallway and a pillow. The amount of blood found is not specified.

Investigators tell Target 2, Prokopovitz&#8217;s disappearance is still considered a missing persons case until they know otherwise. The warrant shows she had attempted suicide many years ago and that&#8217;s what James Prokopovitz told investigators he believed had happened.

The warrant also reveals other members of the family said James was &#8220;&#8230;unhappy about Victoria&#8217;s medical bills&#8230;&#8221;

Action 2 News spoke with James Prokopovitz by phone today. He says he willingly allowed investigators to search his property and said he would have let them do so without a warrant. He didn&#8217;t want to comment any further.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz posted -

Good morning mom. Today marks 114 weeks that you have been missing. 798 days. frown emoticon I was looking at the moon last night and I couldn't help but think of you... it was so beautiful!!! frown emoticon I miss you so much. I wish I knew where to look to find you. It doesn't seem fair that life is just going on without you. My heart aches for you... I have never needed you so much as I do right now... I wish you were here. frown emoticon I have your pictures all over my desk and I sit here and am surrounded by you... looking at your smile... it's a typical Thursday where tears are close... I miss you so much and I just don't understand why this has happened.... it is just not fair... you were always so loving and giving. I really miss you... and our late night talks about anything and everything... laughing and crying... I miss you mom!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!! I'M NEVER GIVING UP!!!!! heart emoticon Marsha

Attachments

• Reward13.jpg
    Reward13.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 27
Why is James not being investigated harder here? The guy has too many flags. Works in construction(can hide the body easily) Also starts dating an old flame less than two months after his wife goes missing....Second flag for me. Who the hell gives up looking in two months and has a backup woman?

Has he been given a poly and passed? So many questions here and I wonder what is being done by police topush this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back