Will Casey face probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - I didn't believe it would happen (I find I don't believe much anymore - but that's my little cup of ennui don't you know - lol), but I swore I read it here yesterday- unless it was an old quote....

Honestly I'm with you. For two weeks after this case I woke up every morning realizing I'd been dreaming AGAIN about this case and would be "grumpy with myself" all day. I've stopped for now, except for one morning this week.

There are still so many loose ends, so many conspiracies and so many maybe's left I'm not surprised we are still dreaming or picking at some of the points of the case.

But I was kind of wondering if FKC is hooked up to a computer, how she's going to feel by the Reuters blurb this morning that was released saying she is "the most hated woman in America". Wonder if that will take some of the strut out of her. Probably not. However it may have a dampening effect on the big media four/five to realize this is NOT the time to be slipping Baez any funds for his tidbits or anything else he may be offering.:floorlaugh:

I don't see her approval rating rising anytime in the near future. How many years later and people are still very very opinionated about OJ....welcome to your future FKC.....
As for the Pinella county jurors, well.......

Humph, funny that. More time is being spent deciding on her probation than the 12 mindless jurors spent deciding the outcome of the trial. Oh the irony.......

BBM - with respect
Every time I see that word it makes me laugh, and I wonder if Baez ever sat down and wrote the world irony a hundred times - or if for him it's still iorny!

Honestly I'm with you. For two weeks after this case I woke up every morning realizing I'd been dreaming AGAIN about this case and would be "grumpy with myself" all day. I've stopped for now, except for one morning this week.

There are still so many loose ends, so many conspiracies and so many maybe's left I'm not surprised we are still dreaming or picking at some of the points of the case.

But I was kind of wondering if FKC is hooked up to a computer, how she's going to feel by the Reuters blurb this morning that was released saying she is "the most hated woman in America". Wonder if that will take some of the strut out of her. Probably not. However it may have a dampening effect on the big media four/five to realize this is NOT the time to be slipping Baez any funds for his tidbits or anything else he may be offering.:floorlaugh:

I don't see her approval rating rising anytime in the near future. How many years later and people are still very very opinionated about OJ....welcome to your future FKC.....
As for the Pinella county jurors, well.......

I just thought of something. We really already know probation is not coming. At least that is what the majority of us think. I could be wrong, but it is better than thinking it is coming, then it does not, then ANOTHER let down.

Wonder if probation may be in the form of googling your name only to find thousands of internet links all with nothing positive to say. It will be like that for the rest of her life. Google does not go away. Maybe she will have to uphold the law, become a working citizen, support herself and be quiet until some little tiny blurb can come up that is not negative. Something along the lines of "Ten years and still a law abiding, self supporting citizen, no new murders or thefts on record yet."

I know that is just silly of me, but I can hope that she is aware that google will forever know the truth. It will make her life a lot more complicated as far as jobs, but felonies do that to you, boyfriends, friends, and so on.

I just thought of something. We really already know probation is not coming. At least that is what the majority of us think. I could be wrong, but it is better than thinking it is coming, then it does not, then ANOTHER let down.

Wonder if probation may be in the form of googling your name only to find thousands of internet links all with nothing positive to say. It will be like that for the rest of her life. Google does not go away. Maybe she will have to uphold the law, become a working citizen, support herself and be quiet until some little tiny blurb can come up that is not negative. Something along the lines of "Ten years and still a law abiding, self supporting citizen, no new murders or thefts on record yet."

I know that is just silly of me, but I can hope that she is aware that google will forever know the truth. It will make her life a lot more complicated as far as jobs, but felonies do that to you, boyfriends, friends, and so on.

It is just my personal opinion that there will be no "happily ever after" for FKC because isn't that what we all really fear? That she will get on with her life and this incredible injustice, the taking of the life of her daughter, will just be a blip on her distant past? That she will resume her "place" in the world and forever escape punishment?

I don't think she has the capacity for happiness - that she will be forever restless because of her need to live on the edge. And the only way she knows to live on the edge is to lie and cheat and steal. I don't think we ever escape our past - we take it with us where ever we go. Some of us are capable of making a decision to stop behaviors that get us into trouble, but I don't believe we can change our core personalities, no matter how much work we do. We know FKC always takes the easy way out, and she doesn't have the capacity to do the self work and change even superficially - that isn't who she is. And life is cumulative. Issues just get bigger and bigger if they aren't completely brought to a halt. So I don't think we have to fear her future.

It is just my personal opinion that there will be no "happily ever after" for FKC because isn't that what we all really fear? That she will get on with her life and this incredible injustice, the taking of the life of her daughter, will just be a blip on her distant past? That she will resume her "place" in the world and forever escape punishment?

I don't think she has the capacity for happiness - that she will be forever restless because of her need to live on the edge. And the only way she knows to live on the edge is to lie and cheat and steal. I don't think we ever escape our past - we take it with us where ever we go. Some of us are capable of making a decision to stop behaviors that get us into trouble, but I don't believe we can change our core personalities, no matter how much work we do. We know FKC always takes the easy way out, and she doesn't have the capacity to do the self work and change even superficially - that isn't who she is. And life is cumulative. Issues just get bigger and bigger if they aren't completely brought to a halt. So I don't think we have to fear her future.

ITA. I just hope she doesn't take a page from Joran Van Der Sloot and kill the first boyfriend who figures out who she is, googles her name, and finds out what she was accused of doing. It ended badly for the poor girl who did it in Peru.

In Casey's own words that she wrote as part of her "Diary of Days"

Life will never be easy

Hmmmm. Her very own prophesy. I daresay it won't be any too beautiful either.

I have a family member who is ALLOT like Casey ... no matter how 'good' life is for them, sooner or later, they need excitement, drama ... and they usually are the ones to instigate it. If it becomes too quiet, boring, normal ... they're depressed.

They do something, anything, to cause drama, to snap them out of their depression.

I have a family member who is ALLOT like Casey ... no matter how 'good' life is for them, sooner or later, they need excitement, drama ... and they usually are the ones to instigate it. If it becomes too quiet, boring, normal ... they're depressed.

They do something, anything, to cause drama, to snap them out of their depression.

My sister is the same way. She can also spin some really big lies, complete with the tiniest of details, even though the event never happened. Always causing problems for everyone. She is 47 now, and still does. Finally got what she wanted her life to be, but still creates drama for herself, problems for anyone she speaks with. She also insists everything in her life is and always has been miserable and it is still everyone else's fault.

KC is the same. That is why I feel certain KC will re-offend. She has to create problems in order to feel she exists and life is not the boring, tediousness life is. Some intelligence may be there, but only for cunning and crafting. Not used for something good, instead used for the self and creating problems to chuckle about to the self all along.

Since KC's life will be even more difficult now, due to her own actions granted, she will still blame everyone else. God be with anyone that is around her.

ITA. I just hope she doesn't take a page from Joran Van Der Sloot and kill the first boyfriend who figures out who she is, googles her name, and finds out what she was accused of doing. It ended badly for the poor girl who did it in Peru.

I would think once you kill another human being... you are never the same.. it has to deeply effect you.. in a very bad way. Add to that she was able to get out of it unpunished (just like joran when he killed natalie) . Just wondering what the long term effects of this will be for Casey. I have heard that some get addicted to the power of taking away a human life... its a scary thought.

Great post Logical. My fear is, also, that FCA will go on (eventually) to live her life, as if the murder of her daughter never happened. That is one of the reasons for posting here, I want the murder of her daughter, to never be forgotten.

If a post here reminds one person, of FCA's history (and the fact that she got away with murder) then I feel it's worth it.

Probation may seem petty, to some, but to me it is a small measure of justice. It will show FCA, and the rest of Florida, that court orders mean something, and that they are applied to all, regardless of notoriety.

There was no justice for Caylee's murder, and that was a huge slap in the face for all who hope for it, when a child is murdered. Probation was ordered for FCA, and if she gets away with this, it will be another slap in the face, for all who expect some form of equal and fair justice from the court system, in Florida.

Great post Logical. My fear is, also, that FCA will go on (eventually) to live her life, as if the murder of her daughter never happened. That is one of the reasons for posting here, I want the murder of her daughter, to never be forgotten.

If a post here reminds one person, of FCA's history (and the fact that she got away with murder) then I feel it's worth it.

Probation may seem petty, to some, but to me it is a small measure of justice. It will show FCA, and the rest of Florida, that court orders mean something, and that they are applied to all, regardless of notoriety.

There was no justice for Caylee's murder, and that was a huge slap in the face for all who hope for it, when a child is murdered. Probation was ordered for FCA, and if she gets away with this, it will be another slap in the face, for all who expect some form of equal and fair justice from the court system, in Florida.

Yes, agree with all of your post, especially the probation. I really want her to have probation. I really want a judge, any judge but particularly this one to stop believing the Defense carp and stop treating her as if she is special.

But my post was written in response to someone who has already accepted the probation will not fly. I won't accept that until I hear it.

I see that Bob Kealing has just tweeted the probation decision so says Karen Levy - will not come out until late Thursday night or Friday sometime. So I guess it's another day of waiting.

The same thing crossed my mind as soon as I read the first post that mentioned Google. Now why couldn't she find a guy like him, they have so much in common. :floorlaugh:

The same thing crossed my mind as soon as I read the first post that mentioned Google. Now why couldn't she find a guy like him, they have so much in common. :floorlaugh:

You mean like Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

You mean like Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

Kinda :floorlaugh: Ya know what really strikes me is it seems if you have the you know what to steal from a friend almost right under her nose. Then steal from others, which is progressive criminal behavior, thus only being stopped by murder, what next? Look at OJ and Joran, once they escaped consequences, they must have felt invincible and look at where it led them.
So all of the very happy DT, her family and anyone else who helped her get off really didn't do her or anyone else any favors in the long run.

My sister is the same way. She can also spin some really big lies, complete with the tiniest of details, even though the event never happened. Always causing problems for everyone. She is 47 now, and still does. Finally got what she wanted her life to be, but still creates drama for herself, problems for anyone she speaks with. She also insists everything in her life is and always has been miserable and it is still everyone else's fault.

KC is the same. That is why I feel certain KC will re-offend. She has to create problems in order to feel she exists and life is not the boring, tediousness life is. Some intelligence may be there, but only for cunning and crafting. Not used for something good, instead used for the self and creating problems to chuckle about to the self all along.

Since KC's life will be even more difficult now, due to her own actions granted, she will still blame everyone else. God be with anyone that is around her.

BBM

She probably blames Caylee .

BBM

She probably blames Caylee .

She did in the opening statement. CA left the ladder up, GA must have left the door open and, of course, Caylee went straight to the pool. It was all her fault. She should have known better. jmo

I would think once you kill another human being... you are never the same.. it has to deeply effect you.. in a very bad way. Add to that she was able to get out of it unpunished (just like joran when he killed natalie) . Just wondering what the long term effects of this will be for Casey. I have heard that some get addicted to the power of taking away a human life... its a scary thought.

You know ever sinse the verdict I have been thinking the very same thing. That is a really scarey thought. I know there are some that belief it was accident believe me I am not one of them. But think about it if KC did kill Caylee as IMO she did what if it gave her a rush and she enjoyed the feeling.Getting away with it taught her nothing and just might make it that more exciting. And if she did get a rush you can bet she will do it again sometime down the line and it wont matter if its a child of her or someone else. I just hope the judge doesnt give her anymore special treatment. What I dont get if she did do her probation in jail how can they apply that same jail time to lying to LE. Whats the point of getting different jail times just to let them all run together. Makes no sinse to me.

Casey will change her name and reoffend.

oh and I doubt anything on the probation front either. Maybe maybe maybe she'll get administrative but prolly not.

Casey will change her name and reoffend.

oh and I doubt anything on the probation front either. Maybe maybe maybe she'll get administrative but prolly not.

Well, Pickle, don't change yours because every time I see your name I think of a great big New York City Deli style pickle what crunches and pops at the same time when you bite into it. lol

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry spokeswoman Karen Levey just informed me NO #CaseyAnthony probation decision today. Late thurs. or on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper