Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm, i still don't think she will testify but i also still think she has to testify (imo).... not sure if that makes sense....

omgosh, she would be toast on cross!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a tough one for me. I keep flip-flopping. Then I think of Susan Wright (who stabbed her hubby 193 times). She was found guilty of murder and sentenced to 25 years (in Texas no less).

She took the stand.

She seems to have a lot of traits that ICA has (magical thinking)

"I'd honestly expected them to come back and say, 'not guilty'" Susan told Schlesinger.

"Because I had gotten up on the stand and I had told them what happened. And that's just the way that life was. I expected them to believe it."

Smith will be eligible for parole on November 4, 2024. 13 years from now! EGADS!!!

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/12/48hours/main20042173.shtml

Mel

It's still up in the air, we'll just have to wait and see!

I think that Baez is hoping to convince her that he's done a good enough job without her. I think that if she doesn't testify, the only reason will be that she's going to claim ineffective council. What a joke. The judge was careful to insist that Baez work with a death penalty qualified co-counsel. Casey was offered every opportunity to have a better qualified lawyer, encouraged even! She has been actively involved every step of the way, and she has had a fair trial.

I think that Casey wants to talk. I hope she does, so the jury can watch her spin.

:seeya:A side note to my former neighbor who moved to Florida: if you are here, please log in and say hello! I thought I'd see you on Casey's trial thread for sure!

They are on break until 1:30 p.m. Eastern. That's the big question -- whether or not ICA is the next witness. Better stay logged on or you might not be able to get back on WS at 1:30 p.m.

I have on the live feed! I have open WFTV, which one do you think is the best one? I keep getting commercials.

1:30 p.m.!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:pcguru:

I.ve flipped & flopped over this, too, but leaning towards her ego winning and her demanding to tell her side of the story, believing she can get anyone to buy into her "great" lies. jmo

Bill S. saying that he thinks that Casey isn't going to testify.

By this time KC has sized up the jury. She wants to get up on the stand, look at the jurors who are the weak holes in the defense, & ply her ruse.

KC's clone Cindy knows her best. She once said, "KC will push it to the end." This happened early on during the first few days when CA found KC & interrogating LE exposed her spinning tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper