Will Cindy attend the Motion Hearing Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She'd probably lean over the rail and whisper something like "I was in Volusia County yesterday....besides your Dad, is there anything there?"

:woohoo:

haha, that made me laugh out loud!

i hope cindy shows up, she's usually good for an irrational outburst or two. :crazy:

I think she'll go, she hasn't seen her daughter in months, and if it were me, I'd be analysing every move she made.

Course if it were me, I'd already be in a cell next to my daughter, for snatching her bald headed for "losing" my grandchild to begin with (well not bald headed, but ya know what I mean!)

Or to tell him what to do, when and where to do it, how to do it, who to do it with, what to wear when he is doing it, what to say when he is doing it, what to feel while he is doing it, how much better she would do it.......

Oh my god,you are so right ..:clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Or to tell him what to do, when and where to do it, how to do it, who to do it with, what to wear when he is doing it, what to say when he is doing it, what to feel while he is doing it, how much better she would do it.......
:clap::clap:

Exactly, Poor George:bang: Hope he's getting some peace & quiet from THAT!

I think Cindy will be there. They'll have cameras and reporters there! Yes, she'll be there.:rolleyes:

I think CA's lawyer will advise her not to go. If she listens to him or not, I can't hazard a guess. KC has a history of not showing any emotion in the courtroom however, she has been known to smile and wave at her family while in the courtroom in the past. I think both lawyers, CA's and KC's will want to avoid that at all costs because of the media frenzy it will stir up. Just my two cents.

Her lawyer cannot advise her not to go, it would be contempt of court. She has to go and at that time she can ask the judge to waive her appearance. I really doubt though, that he's going to set up grounds for an appeal.

Her lawyer cannot advise her not to go, it would be contempt of court. She has to go and at that time she can ask the judge to waive her appearance. I really doubt though, that he's going to set up grounds for an appeal.

Sorry Bev, I meant to say that CA's lawyer would advise CA not to go to court.

Since KC must attend the motion hearing Friday, do you think CA will?

Will BC try to prevent CA from attending?

Will JB try to get BC to keep CA away?

Will we see CA & KC face to face for the first time in months?

Tune in tomorrow, for another adventure in As the Anthonys Turn! :crazy:

I have a hunch CA will want to be there, but I would expect her lawyer to keep her away, knowing that she can't keep quiet.

Too bad there's not a third option, it's pretty obvious that Cindy will be wrong whether she goes or not. :confused:

Too bad there's not a third option, it's pretty obvious that Cindy will be wrong whether she goes or not. :confused:

I said that on the first page Chilly. It won't matter what she does or doesn't do, someone will have something to say about it regardless.

:blowkiss:

There is a third option,it would have been a perfect day for the Private Service of Innocent Caylee. Everyone else would have been busy watching the motion hearings.

I said that on the first page Chilly. It won't matter what she does or doesn't do, someone will have something to say about it regardless.

:blowkiss:

If she started telling the truth I'll bet nobody would complain.:)

There is a third option,it would have been a perfect day for the Private Service of Innocent Caylee. Everyone else would have been busy watching the motion hearings.

Dang. :clap:

And then what would be said? That Cindy intentionally planned the service for a time when people's attention would be elsewhere, like she was ashamed or something? Or maybe that it was disrespectful to hold Caylee's service at the exact same time that her alleged murderer was in court? The woman simply can not do anything right in some people's eyes.

Well the poll is about whether she'll go OR not...so I assume everyone is backing up their reasons. IMO it's not about her being wrong or right, but more about what we the poll takers think. And no I haven't voted yet because right now I don't honestly know if she'll be there...or not.

ETA: I find it interesting in reading what others think.

Since KC must attend the motion hearing Friday, do you think CA will?

Will BC try to prevent CA from attending?

Will JB try to get BC to keep CA away?

Will we see CA & KC face to face for the first time in months?

When I read this, I flashed back to the old TV show "Soap". :floorlaugh: (Yes, I'm showing my age.) At the end of the show, they would play the theme music while a narrator asked questions about the next episode.

And then what would be said? That Cindy intentionally planned the service for a time when people's attention would be elsewhere, like she was ashamed or something? Or maybe that it was disrespectful to hold Caylee's service at the exact same time that her alleged murderer was in court? The woman simply can not do anything right in some people's eyes.

If "right" is on her side when CA makes her decision I think she'll be fine regardless of public opinion. :blowkiss:

And they could televise what ever decision they make, say some religiois prayers or reading, then take a collection. :)

Anything they do will be wrong to most anyway - might as well really scrub it up.

I hope not - I can't bear to see anymore tears and blowing kisses from CA to KC and her mouthing "I LOVE YOU" in the courtroom. Why do I have a sick feeling that CA is going to go back on t.v. and make her rounds to all the t.v. shows claiming KC's innocent - I couldn't bear it. We're all gonna end up down the hall from GA in the hospital needing a much needed rest from CA, LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back