Will Cindy attend the Motion Hearing Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Cindy will be there. They'll have cameras and reporters there! Yes, she'll be there.:rolleyes:

She'll be there. She's like a model that won't leave the house for under $10,000/day. This family will do anything for a buck. This isn't going to be the story of the decade w/o the family working for it. She'll be there, she'll do/say something crazy, erghhh.

Zanny may not have given KC a script, but I believe that the family is now working off of one. :bang:

From what Padilla said on the NG show last night Cindy will be at the hearing tomorrow. It is also said that George may be released tomorrow as well and now I wonder if he will be going to the hearing as well or transfered to another facility as mention earlier in the week.

And will CA raise her hand to speak like she's done in the past? ;)

That is the million dollar question.

Will CA want to be there..I think yes. Will her attorney advise against it? I think Yes.

Will CA listen to her attorney? Who knows.

I for one would like to see Cindy show up just in case she decides to try to interrupt the judge.

Highly entertaining to see her at work..*guffaw*

Hahah! She's sat there and raised her hand before...

I think she'll go (unless she listens to counsel not to go) and she'll cover her mouth with her hands, "clutch her pearls" (figuratively) and do all the other mannerisms we've seen before.

Personally I wish she would go and shoot a bird at Casey or show some sign she no longer believes her. Maybe then Casey would start talking?

I think she'll go (unless she listens to counsel not to go) and she'll cover her mouth with her hands, "clutch her pearls" (figuratively) and do all the other mannerisms we've seen before.

and smack on gum?

I don't think she'll attend. I think she might need that private word with KC before she can handle looking at her in public again. On the other hand .. CA has a lot of gall and she might just show up. I think it all depends on whether she really has doubts about KC now, or whether that was just lawyer speak.

I dont think CA will be there. She's just not "there" yet with the grieving process. She has been force fed some harsh realities that she was pushing away..such as Caylee being gone. Now, she needs time to digest that, bury her, and then she will start in on the anger phase where she will want to confront KC. It's coming. She has knowledge of the evidence. She just has to believe it. So IMO shes very torn about attending....and will refrain.

Like the, "hair pull"?

I dont think CA will be there. She's just not "there" yet with the grieving process. She has been force fed some harsh realities that she was pushing away..such as Caylee being gone. Now, she needs time to digest that, bury her, and then she will start in on the anger phase where she will want to confront KC. It's coming. She has knowledge of the evidence. She just has to believe it. So IMO shes very torn about attending....and will refrain.

I completely agree. This sums up perfectly how I see it too.

I also don't think she could handle being there alone, without George or Lee (I think he has Superbowl work to do).

Also, they haven't spoken to Casey at all since Caylee was found so for the first time to see her in a courtroom would be really weird. (I think they may have tried to see Casey by Casey refused. Casey doesn't want to deal with their questions.)

Personally I wish she would go and shoot a bird at Casey or show some sign she no longer believes her. Maybe then Casey would start talking?

hahaha - that would be a sight!:)

Not going to happen. I think she'll be there doing all the hand twisting, hair pulling she has done before...

(I think they may have tried to see Casey by Casey refused. Casey doesn't want to deal with their questions.)

Anyone know if they have tried to see KC since the body was discovered and confirmed to be caylee?

:crazy:If JB thinks having Casey there will create a circus like atmosphere....think what will happen if Cindy does show up. You would think she would be there for George if he is being moved tomorrow! MOO

Just thought of something else.

Cindy allowing BC to issue a statement saying they don't know whether Casey killed Caylee, as opposeed to saying they think she is 100% innocent, is for all purposes really severing their loyalty to Casey and finally admitting she likely killed her.

Just think of Casey's reaction to hearing they "don't know" for sure any more what happened---I can hear her now:

Mom! You #$!!@* don't KNOW for sure that I'm 100% innocent?! You have %#!!@* DOUBTS??!! NO! MOM! Talking to you is a WASTE. A HUGE Waste!

If Cindy is there tomorrow (and I really don't think she will be), it will be to give her the evil eye.

If Cindy does go to the hearing, and George is still in a hospital, do you think Cindy well be accompanied by anyone?.....say, DC? I really can't see her coming alone, and LA is out of town. :crazy:

If Cindy wants to be there she will be and I don't think it would matter what any of the lawyers advise.
My question is, if she does show up will it be to stand beside Casey with support?
Or will it be to look at her in the eyes and said I know what you did!!!!
;;;;;::::::::
Has far has Lee goes, I think he gave up on Casey a long time ago. He won't be there.
I hope I can sleep. :(

If Cindy does go to the hearing, and George is still in a hospital, do you think Cindy well be accompanied by anyone?.....say, DC? I really can't see her coming alone, and LA is out of town. :crazy:

Who DC? I think if she goes she will come with her lawyer BC

does anyone think that George know what going on with hearing?

I don't think Cindy knows herself yet. And BC wasn't on a single show today, he was probably busy trying to convince her not to go.

I think it could either way, but I am leaning toward, no she won't be there. I think she'll want to go, but I think BC will convince her not to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back