Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she will strike a plea...
It would be in her best interest to reach some type of deal with prosecutors because after all the evidence that was released yesterday, my feeling is that they have enough to give her the chair!

I feel so bad for George, I think him and the Anthony family have realized the truth with all the details that emerged yesterday.

Get better GA!! Our hearts go out to you

No she will not but I would bet JB is more than a little worried about what if anything George has talked about with people that were on the scene in the first critical hours. If I were KC and JB I would be shakin' in my boots. JMO.

I agree and let's not forget about the suicide note.I bet they're desperate to know what it is about.

Casey is a sociopath, imo. She will view GA's emotional breakdown as weakness. Sociopaths view people who show emotion with a mixture of curiosity and contempt. Watching the jailhouse video's, you can see the absence of real human feelings toward her parents. They exist for her use, and when they become of no use any longer, they are nothing to her. Imo. So happy, btw the way to be here!! 2nd post, WS virgin here :)

George said that he wanted to be with Caylee.
This is so sad.
Casey has ruined so many lives.

She is going to take a plea to save her own sorry bum, BUT they will spin it that she is falling on a sword for her father....

I know, I am dreamin'. Nah-I think this stone cold chick is in it for the long haul.

Do you think that KC will end this charade and take a plea in light of GA's attempted suicide or do you think she will use it and throw GA under the bus? On the one hand I think a reputable lawyer would sit her down and try to end the madness but on the other hand being that inexperienced JB is her lawyer I think they may try to use it in her defense. What are your thoughts?

No, she doesn't give a rat's patootie about her parents or anybody else, other than herself. She is probably sitting in jail right about now, trying to figure out how to wear her hair for her next photo opp.

She will never plea. She's probably poed that he didn't go through with it. I have always thought she would go after her parents also. had he gone through with it one less person to take care of when she gets out(which hopefully never happens). she has no feelings She does not feel bad for anyone. I hope that JB has tried to get her to plea (i doubt). Not that it matters she would never plea anyhow. She believes in her mind that she has done nothing wrong.

I think the only way she would plea is if they gave her a tiara to wear and her own personal camera crew to turn her prison sentence into a reality show. The name: All About Casey.

Other than that, I don't see her giving a fig what's going on with her family.

No confession. In order to confess you have to believe you've done something wrong.

Casey reinvents reality. She's had so much time to tell herself what "really" happened, I think that in her mind by now she believes it.

It'll be out of sight out of mind with George, just like with Caylee. On to the next thing.

My feeling on this are that KC would not really care at this point if something happened to her father this would be one less person that would be able to get on the stand and tell the jury what she has really been like before and during this horrific nighmare, plus I would guess she is a little peeved at him for tesifying before the GJ she probably blames him for her being indicted for murder (if the truth be known)

I also feel that between CA & KC that George has been the family whipping boy and as we all know the truth will set you free, I feel that George with or without immunity needs to be allowed to go and talk to LE and let it all out regarless of the outcome for his daughter..

My thoughts on KC finally telling the truth (like she would know what that is) there is no way that she would do that and I really don't think at this point that the SA would even accept her trying to plead in this case, they have had to dig and work to find out all the info on this case since the very beginning and now that they pretty much know what has happened I don't think they would really care if she wanted to talk and I certainly don't think that JB would allow her to do that. regardless of what JB says he has been doing some dirty work behind the scene with trying to get money to pay for the Dream Team and all the testing that has so far been required and will need done in the future..Just like not releasing the remains for burial until the toxicicology comes back, why not just take a small bone and send it for there own testing and then they could release her for burial, but he would rather hold that up and hold up the burial....Makes me sick

I hate to think about the pressure cooker inside that house, I can only imagine what it would be like and no doubt this is what led George to the extreme actions he took yesterday...

Sorry for the long post.

she will try and get a plea

and LE will tell her....... "umm NO"

it will be the first time in her whole life someone told her NO

:crazy:

No she will not but I would bet JB is more than a little worried about what if anything George has talked about with people that were on the scene in the first critical hours. If I were KC and JB I would be shakin' in my boots. JMO.

I totally agree. I would bet that the note and the possibility of GA telling the truth were the first things KC thought about.

Nope. I don't think she is capable of caring about others.

She'll probably whine about the attention being given to GA. "Why is he so depressed? I'M the one in jail. I'M the one who's life has been taken away. I'M the victim here. It's supposed to be all about ME, ME, ME!"

I dont think she plea in light of the current situation for 2 reasons.

1. it doesnt bother her because this is all about her.
2. baez wont let her.

Can she plead? I don't see the prosecution putting an offer on the table for her.

But even if they did, no--she will not. She didn't do anything wrong. (ETA: In her own mind, that is.)

ABSOLUTELY not!!!!!!!!!

Casey cares about no one but herself.

The only thing she'll be concerned about IMHO is that the attention has now changed to GA and his well being (people do CARE about other good people!) and NO ONE IS FOCUSED ON CASEY right now!!!

I wonder what she will do from the klink to get that focus back on herself?

Bella Vida, indeed. Casey, look what you have done!!!!!!!!!!:furious::bang::behindbar:mad:

ITA. I 'm sure KC is proud of herself for the turmoil she's caused the devastation felt by her family.

I also feel they won't be living in that home much longer, possibly after the trial they may get out of there. It's too much to handle knowing only 1/3 of a mile from your home is where Caylee was found. Remember he used to go in his yard with Caylee at night, the stars, the moon and they sky, sweetheart! Just heartbreaking.

I also think Baez holding up Caylee's remains and not having been given a proper burial has much to do with this along with the new discovery documents and how Caylee was found with that heart over the duct tape.

Actually, I think they will use it to frame him.. She killed her baby, I dont think she has any capacity to care or love anyone. Her humanity chip is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc