Will KC Plea In Light Of GA's Suicide Attempt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw....KC is probably snickering at stupid old GA...too bad she doesn't have a phone and a life so that she can use this incident to tell some really tall tales to all of her friends. As others have said - if she's upset at all - it's only because Dad took a little focus off of her for awhile. How dare he? We all know it's all about KC, don't we?

This post is intended to be sarcastic. I find the news of GA, personally, very sad - but entirely predictable. All JMO, as always.

KC is only concerned about what GA said in the GJ. If he would die, he couldn't repeat his testimony live at her trial, so she is mad at him for not going through with his plans. She has no love for her parents and with GA gone, she is one step closer to owning the house where she can live happily ever after when this stupid trial thing is over.

If GA had killed himself, she would now change her story to GA did it and she covered for him. Under the bus posthumously.

I think KC's initial reaction to hearing of GA's suicide attempt will be anxiety - is he not going to "stick together" on everything now?

Then I think KC will really be "the angriest" she's been since the time of her arrest. I believe she will be screaming in her head: "That f&*#%$^ idot! This isn't about him!"

But as to whether or not she tries to pin anything on her own father, imo, depends largely on how confident she is led to believe she can get away with it. It's certainly not beneath her.

:furious::furious: You know, that was pretty much my first thought as well. We all know how the killer princess felt about it being all about Caylee........in her own words, WASTE, WHAT A HUGE WASTE. She didn't like Cindy's cameo's on tv either. It's always been all about me,me, me,me,me. You never heard her ask what was new with the case, are there new leads, where have they searched, how are YOU holding up, I love Caylee. She whines about not having "anyone" & being all alone, all the while knowing her daughter is in garbage bag rotting with animals scattering her bones. When she isnt whining she is bragging about finally eating so they will leave her alone. KC will be FURIOUS her daddy is making news & not her. She will be FURIOUS people are actually praying for her daddy, she will be FURIOUS he put the focus on him and not her. Good Lord, the freaking chili for Caylee's birthday sent into a tizzy cause she thought they had guest at the house & poor princess wasnt included......how dare them. If her life is over she expects theirs to be as well. And in KC's own way, I am sure she is VERY disappointed daddy didn't die cause then mommy might get some money in the form of life insurance ( although most wont pay if suicide) and then mommy could put it in her snack fund or pay her legal fees. Kc has no heart and hell is not hot enough for her. :furious: Shame on her for her path of destruction.

No, she'll never, ever admit any guilt or knowledge, ever. And this "suicide" attempt further bolsters her claim of innocence. George, in his suicide note, wrote he believes in her innocence but then tried to throw Casey's friends under the bus. :rolleyes: What in the he!! is wrong with these people, they ALL believe they're above the law.

Can you give a link for this info about what is in the suicide note?
Thanks

Sadly I don't think so.

With her, the only thing I think that will get her to plea will be if the SA puts the death penalty back on the table - the prisoner's dilemma might have her running for the door before JB can convince her otherwise. But then there'd be no trial to grandstand from, ahem, so...

I think according to LE the plea came and went so its all irrelevent. But no she will lie to the end. There is only a VERY slight chance of her telling the truth if her family confronts her which they wont.

i believe she would never do so. the witch is completely oblivious to the utter heartbreak, unending nightmare and hellish pain she has brought upon her entire family. she proved this yet again in the recently released video of the jailhouse visit with george and cindy when she giggled gleefully at her mother's anguished breakdown and acted mystified as to why cindy would be crying "already."

she has no soul.

my heart (along with so many others') goes out to george. i pray he gets the help he so desperately needs.

kc does not care about anyone's problems with this case.

Her attorney should talk to her about a plea deal. But I think he is in it for the long haul, wants his 15 minutes.

And, ca should be standing up for her husband. But instead I bet she rakes him over the coals.

GA is in my prayers. He just could not take the lying anymore.
:furious:

Casey is a sociopath, imo. She will view GA's emotional breakdown as weakness. Sociopaths view people who show emotion with a mixture of curiosity and contempt. Watching the jailhouse video's, you can see the absence of real human feelings toward her parents. They exist for her use, and when they become of no use any longer, they are nothing to her. Imo. So happy, btw the way to be here!! 2nd post, WS virgin here :)

Correct but he is still of use to her so IMHO she would rant in any next interview with brother or CA about how the media is the cuprit in making him a victim, with the inclusion of her own ignored victim status once again. It is a chance to show some emotion, though forced and create some jury pool sympathy for Ga and herself by association. Bottom line. Its always about her. She even lied about him being sick before to show herself in the light as a caregiver, same with mom. All lies but it always portrayed her as a loving giving daughter to friends. She will do the same here.

It would be the right thing to do for Casey to end this by telling the truth. I do not expect Casey to do the right thing.

Baez will never allow a plea. A plea would end the media blitz. There would be no trial and no appeals. They will follow through with a trial by all means and drag it out as long as possible. The longer the trial the more money he can charge for his services. It is really all about Baez and Casey is getting legal counsel from him. She will never plea because she feels she has a fair shot a trial. Even if she had a change of heart (if she had a heart), her attorney would convince her to withstand a trial.

I don't think she will do anything for the sake of her parents or anyone but herself. I imagine that that she will see this as 'OMG, what did he write in that note!!' and/or 'if I wasn't in here, where I could have some control over this, then I could have found Zanny by now, solved the case, exonerated myself, we would have closure and this would all be over so I can get on with living MY life@#$##%'

No, no, no she won't because pathological liars will never admit they lie no matter what happens, no way, no how, no nothing.

If she ever does tell the truth, I believe it will be in the form of someone drove her to it, made her do it, etc. I don't think she will ever take responsibility for what she did, even if she admits doing it.

Does that make any sense??

KC would not take a plea deal and, even if she had the inclination to do so, JB would convince her not to. KC and JB both have many "grand" delusions about their ability to win at trial. I hope that SA doesn't offer another chance at a plea and the only thing that SA puts back on the table is the DP.

She will never plea. If she wouldn't do it before Caylee was found to save her own behind, she certainly won't do it now for her father. She is too self-centered.

She is probably flattered that he would "die" for her,...probably gave her a rush of adrenalin thinking she is holding her dad's life in her hand the exact same way she felt about Caylee
"the great power" she proclaims is her own. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she is fantazing about JB rushing in as the knight in shining armour to take her off into the sunset on his steed. Break away from jail with his help and go into hiding together. This is a sick woman who killed her own child. Why would she care about any of her family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1