Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 212 44.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Theres a poll at the top of this thread. I would like to change my answer to a big fat NO.

Male DNA retrieved in 1982 Tina Foglia case. Will be crosschecked with any familial DNA in CODIS ....

And this is how our boy will eventually be caught. ...

Tick tock .....

Male DNA retrieved in 1982 Tina Foglia case. Will be crosschecked with any familial DNA in CODIS ....

Tick tock .....
Yep something about the Tina foglia case....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Can you all go read my posts in the Shannon Gilbert / James Bissett section. It is on the last page

Tick tock .....
That would make LISK around 50 now, I doubt it is him.

You are absolutely correct , probably a lawyer too. Maybe the killer had a family member or close friend killed and the trauma stuck with him. I do believe he is a person with a history of arrests and endangerment. At this point he has recruited multiple people to be complicite to some degree.

You are absolutely correct , probably a lawyer too. Maybe the killer had a family member or close friend killed and the trauma stuck with him. I do believe he is a person with a history of arrests and endangerment. At this point he has recruited multiple people to be complicite to some degree.
Interesting, you say that killer may have been traumatized by friend or family member suffering a violent death. I have sensed that too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think he would be older, atleast 60 but most likely mid 60's. I deduct this from the time of the 1996 murder. I live on Long Island and from what I've read, he seems like he owned a boat when he first started killing and maybe even a large truck of some sort to transport bodies. He is organized, probably ran a business with multiple people working for him, that may or may not like him depending on how much they know. He feels almost ENTITLED to kill, and has for some time, likely because of a few twisted reasons. Anyway, assuming the killer had a DECENT sized boat, (one that a man could at least impress a hooker with) it probably took hin until his thirties or fortys to obtain (most boat owners in long island are between 30 and 70. My guess is he used his talents of con artistry and persuasion and attitude to get what he wanted out of people and it's been working for him... Kinda

There are strong links to a person in Long island that has a boat and Residences not far from Manorville or the Gilgo Beach burial ground. He works in construction as a landscaper with his wife, he also has a history of sleeping with and prostitutuing women (did I mention he's over 60?) He is soft spoken, a shrewd businessman and most impressively a cult leader (cant make this stuff up) He seems insuspicious unless you know his history. There are alot of people that believe strongly he is the guy or atleast knows something. He is active online and sleeps with hookers from craigslist and around town (admittedly). I really hope this guy gets found, he talked crazy to his cult about killing himself and others if he ever felt his life would be cut short. This should probably go in another thread, or even a private thread with only verified members but yeah there's hope that this monster will be caught red handed.

There are strong links to a person that free up in Long island that has a boat and Residences not far from Manorville or the Gilgo Beach burial ground. He works in construction a landscaper with his wife, he also teaches..."self defense"
This sounds interesting. Could you give us some further clues about this guy? On the self-defense site you posted on the Shannan/Bissett thread they all have their alter ego fighter names like Red Cheetah, Diamond, Sky Dragon, etc. so I couldn't follow past that. You can't post his name here (unless he's been named a POI in the MSM) but a roadmap of what to google would be great...

a psychic impression:
he is in his fifties...he is still there, not far from his graveyard..he is a watcher..a silent lurker who is active in the night..
he is terrified of being caught, very very careful and has a spotless record...he has very few acquaintances and no friends...no one knows what he does...he feels very very alone..

Sure . Here are links to some forums about the school dating back from 2006 - current. A few of his old students (or him) went on to clarify a few things but that just confirmed what everyone was saying. You will see. All I have to say is Thank God for Google.

Search Aikijiujitsukungfu or follow this link to the 2006 forum

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

An article written about the school
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mmalatestnews.com/glimpse-long-island-kung-fu-pain-cult-part-1-3/amp/

Really would like to know if Hammerheads at the time also had a valet service.....and what their uniforms were....

Any long Islanders up for the challenge to research that??

Sure . Here are links to some forums about the school dating back from 2006 - current. A few of his old students (or him) went on to clarify a few things but that just confirmed what everyone was saying. You will see. All I have to say is Thank God for Google.

Search Aikijiujitsukungfu or follow this link to the 2006 forum

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

An article written about the school
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mmalatestnews.com/glimpse-long-island-kung-fu-pain-cult-part-1-3/amp/

That was very helpful. I found two associated with that dojo who are landscapers: JP and R(B)D. Which one has the history of paying for sex, a boat, etc? That forum is really interesting. The weapons sound quite twisted -lots about a meathook.

Here are some questions that might help compare details about LISK with a member of this pain cult:
-Is strangulation part of this type of kung fu? Several victims were strangled.
-Would a bow saw be in this person's arsenal? That is what investigators believe JT was dismembered with.
-Any significance to Sundays and Thursdays for this dojo? It looks like classes are on Wednesdays and Sundays. The calls to the victims families were Thursdays and Sundays.
-There was a rumor a while ago about a group of middle-aged guys in the Manorville Pine Barrens doing some sort of ritual with rocks painted red with numbers painted on them. Would this be part of this kung fu?
-You say he is active online. Have you found him on UtopiaGuide or a similar site?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back