Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 212 44.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Frank Costello the legendary mobster real name was CASTIGLIA. I guess you know who I am talking about in my post.

I am trying hard to sort out what you have been referencing. But, Hawk, you are being vague (and your avowed agenda is showing, again). But don't ever change. Looks like your Suffolk County and my Suffolk County both have their "Frank Costello's". Only mine is fiction and yours is fact. From wikipedia (what the heck, for a fake world we use a fake encyclopedia):

"The film The Departed features an Irish mob boss named "Frank Costello" (played by Jack Nicholson) in present-day Boston. Nicholson's character is not related to the real-life Costello (Castiglia) except in name; the character was based on Boston mobster "Whitey" Bulger."

Please do NOT discuss other members, past or present.

Thanks,

Salem

Whitey Bulger used to be a Webslueth's member??????

What or Who Salem is referring to is a banned member who posted on this site. AS I have been warned NOT to mention the name I am not at liberty to post said name on this Board. The Web Master is very serious about this.

Heck, it's their glove, bat, ball, and ballpark, so either I play by their rules or find another park to play in.

I am trying hard to sort out what you have been referencing. But, Hawk, you are being vague (and your avowed agenda is showing, again). But don't ever change. Looks like your Suffolk County and my Suffolk County both have their "Frank Costello's". Only mine is fiction and yours is fact. From wikipedia (what the heck, for a fake world we use a fake encyclopedia):

"The film The Departed features an Irish mob boss named "Frank Costello" (played by Jack Nicholson) in present-day Boston. Nicholson's character is not related to the real-life Costello (Castiglia) except in name; the character was based on Boston mobster "Whitey" Bulger."

You are correct that my agenda is showing, again. What you have to understand is it is my agenda that may well have something to do with the GB4/SG case causes it to be stalemated.

There is NO doubt I have an agenda. If some one didn't see that for themselves I made sure they saw it when I told them I had an agenda.

What or Who Salem is referring to is a banned member who posted on this site. AS I have been warned NOT to mention the name I am not at liberty to post said name on this Board. The Web Master is very serious about this.

Heck, it's their glove, bat, ball, and ballpark, so either I play by their rules or find another park to play in.

Let's stick with Whitey being a WS member... it adds to the entertainment value
:great:

Wait, he was a bad man... nevermind
:silenced:

Let's stick with Whitey being a WS member... it adds to the entertainment value
:great:

Wait, he was a bad man... nevermind
:silenced:

Crack me up Fred&edna LOLOL

And Hawkshaw, If that is what the Mod said then we know there has to be a good reason. I know you will be good as gold because I don't know what the forum would be like without you here! I do appreciate all our dear locals. Hey, I appreciate every poster here. We do have a HELLO site with very smart Sleuthers ;}

Did you folks see the movie "The Departed" ? Great movie, btw. Starred Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson. Damon is a Mass. State trooper in the criminal investigation division. He grew up in Irish Town. He was a protégé of a notorious gangster played by JN. Damon's role was to join the Mass SP and become a mole.

What makes this ironic is the movie is staged in Suffolk County, Massachusetts - LOL.

They say fact is stranger than fiction.

here's your whitey bulger

episode 3

http://www.kaufmanfilms.com/?cat=11

Excuse while I step out of the room ; ))

I hear nothing...nothing! (Hogans Heros)

Call me a chicken shyt if you will.

This discussion scares me! : ((

JF, you have a right to be scared. When the police can cull their records for open/unsolved cases to fit an innocent person into those crimes this isn't about law and order anymore, this is anarchy.
One of the witnesses they used has his own page on Filthy Liar.com/

Try checking out a site called PROPUBLICA. They have a story about the Queens DA office. Those ADA's that break the laws are those that are often promoted.

It is a 2 Part series. I can tell you of what I know about the Queens DA office everything written there is true.

Are Hawks posts getting deleted? This is the second time it showed a new post on the main page but when you get here it doesn't exist.

Are Hawks posts getting deleted? This is the second time it showed a ndew post on the main page but when you get here it doesn't exist.

If someone votes in the poll, the thread gets bumped with a new time and date stamp but the name of the last person to post a comment stays the same.

When my SIL was arrested they tried to make a big thing out of his misplacing his 25 automatic in his home. He thought he lost it. He reported it immediately as he is supposed to do. He gets home and finds it. In the NYPD that is an automatic complaint that might get you a few days penalty. YOU must always know where your weapon is. Not to know is a failure to safeguard.

I know an NYPD cop that had to rush out of his house to take his small child to the hospital. In a panic he threw it under the bathroom sink cabinet. He, too, reported it lost. He found it the next day. He lost a few days vacation.

This EVIL SOB spreads stories to defame of another cop mis-placing his gun while he has done it at LEAST twice, maybe more.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but I don't see this case being resolved.

The killer (to qualify, I'm only counting the four burlap Gilgo Beach victims) has been INCREDIBLY careful thus far. The chance of LE getting tangible physical evidence from any of the four women's remains is nil. That leaves a possible arrest - and more importantly, conviction - dependent on LE finding physical evidence related to the victims in the killer's possession; clothes, jewelery, phones, etc. I just don't see it happening. He simply won't get caught doing something stupid enough to cause LE to obtain and execute a search warrant.

Simply put, he's gone.

I hope I'm wrong.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but I don't see this case being resolved.

The killer (to qualify, I'm only counting the four burlap Gilgo Beach victims) has been INCREDIBLY careful thus far. The chance of LE getting tangible physical evidence from any of the four women's remains is nil. That leaves a possible arrest - and more importantly, conviction - dependent on LE finding physical evidence related to the victims in the killer's possession; clothes, jewelery, phones, etc. I just don't see it happening. He simply won't get caught doing something stupid enough to cause LE to obtain and execute a search warrant.

Simply put, he's gone.

I hope I'm wrong.

LISK wasn't careful enough to remove the garrote from at least one of the bodies...so I think you're giving him a lot more credit than he deserves, Buzz. Also, if LISK does turn out to be CPH, or even Brewer, we'll all look back and notice that he slipped up plenty. Just because law enforcement doesn't close in on someone doesn't automatically mean that that someone is a mastermind. Sometimes it just means LE either can't or won't do their job.

LISK wasn't careful enough to remove the garrote from at least one of the bodies...so I think you're giving him a lot more credit than he deserves, Buzz. Also, if LISK does turn out to be CPH, or even Brewer, we'll all look back and notice that he slipped up plenty. Just because law enforcement doesn't close in on someone doesn't automatically mean that that someone is a mastermind. Sometimes it just means LE either can't or won't do their job.

You're absolutely right - this whole thing could be the result of police incompetence/ambivalence.

I'm just of the opinion that someone who hasn't been mentioned - at all - is responsible for the four sets of remains found in December of 2010. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong. I would love for JB/CPH/MP to be found guilty of SOMETHING, if only because it will allow for some sort of closure.

Come on, you guys! Who among us hasn't left their handgun laying in the back seat of their car while they lent it to their criminal girlfriend who was mixed up in prostitution, drug dealing and larceny, only to find it missing? Geez, you guys are pretty judgmental.

So true! I let people borrow my guns all the time.

It has always been my opinion that the cops have a pretty good idea who killed those gals. For all I know one of them may have killed one of those gals.
I honestly believe that if they did this investigation as they should have it will have ruffled a lot of feathers of people that can't have their feathers ruffled. My opinion.

they are way to ill-equiped

it is way over their heads to solve this
they have too many huge ego's yelling and calling the shots
and
oh - now that I look - a lot of those egos are retired.
ho hum
no
scpd will NEVER solve this case - they are simply not smart enough.
sad but true

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back