Will this case ever be solved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we can substitute looking for a gun for looking for "Drugs" at the MH and we may be on the right track. I am standing firm on misty being very involved in Haleigh's demise.

Why hasn't anyone come forward and spoken about this case in Satsuma?

1. They had neighbors...one very small interview. Closest neighbors moves away within 2 wks.
2. The AC guy has never spoke
3. The town never welcomed the media.
4. Not one friend of any of these players has spoken
5. Not one employee of the bridge company has spoken about Feb 9, 2009.
6. The person who worked the quick market is in hiding and never spoke.
7. When GVS, was there, not a living being around. It gave me the creeps..seemed like everyone was hiding in their houses and peeking out.
8. No people at the bus stop, except for Santos has spoken. There had to be more than him standing there.

Every singel piece of info ron/misty gave has three different scenarios.

I don't know how everyone else thinks but this is one town that is run by the police and has everyone under its thumb or scared to death. They have managed to keep the press out of their town and no one is screaming at PCSO to open this up. None of the people who know or were around that day will talk....WHY NOT?

There is something very very wrong going on in Putnam County. Either that or people just plain don't give a damn about a precious child. They have moved on and rather quickly, I may add..

1. They had neighbors...one very small interview. Closest neighbors moves away within 2 wks.
7. When GVS, was there, not a living being around. It gave me the creeps..seemed like everyone was hiding in their houses and peeking out.
8. No people at the bus stop, except for Santos has spoken. There had to be more than him standing there.

I don't know how everyone else thinks but this is one town that is run by the police and has everyone under its thumb or scared to death. They have managed to keep the press out of their town and no one is screaming at PCSO to open this up. None of the people who know or were around that day will talk....WHY NOT?

There is something very very wrong going on in Putnam County. Either that or people just plain don't give a damn about a precious child. They have moved on and rather quickly, I may add..

BBM...Most definitely I agree and as I see it... It all boils down to those...."Mo Important MF'ers" Ron C knew he could talk to when he hung up on dispatch...JMHO

I believe MC would not hurt that child, and did love HaLeigh. she passed out that night, and the guilt she feels makes her feel responsible. just a kid so naive, tryin to live a grown-up world. Easily co-erced and munipulated, but remember Donna B wasnt able to get anything out of her; she knows nothing.
i want to know, who sat in that makeshift chair? Y was it there? was someone watching MC/HaLeigh?
What really was DS's purpose for the donation? What kind of hold does/did HE have on LE? DS was sure able to make Cobra disappear - one would think LE would welcome cobra's assiistance, insight, experience - yet they chased him away - why?
is it possible GGMS, TN SUSPECT RC involvement so protect him the best they can? RC may feel responsible due to his lifestyle, debts, etc. yet may be just as innocent as MC.LE suspects everyone ... just like ME . We need more clues and info. MOO :waitasec:

I certainly agree his lifestyle may have led to what happened to his daughter.
Many parents make mistakes that cause horrendous things to happen with their families.
Of that he is no more guilty than thousands of others living on the edge of a drug culture.

I imagine Ron would feel guilt, but what young people ever think something like this could ever happen to them?

There's a many different stories of what and where and how Haleigh vanished. Ron, being her father should stand up by now shouting out his anger if not involved, Crystal being her Mom should stand up and tell what they think or what could help to find her. Speak up or are we all satisfied with the sentencing now?.

I hope they would speak here to update how they are doing & where their thoughts are now. Don't forget to get verified by Tricia.

One question I'd ask would be to Crystal, do you think Ron is involved? What do you think happened to Haleigh if he is not involved and Jr is allowed to visit Ron? Is JR doing good?

Ron, What involvement do you have in what happened to Haleigh and do you feel you helped in her demise?

Tommy, what's up with thinking you will get out in 3 to 5? You will not ever get out until you tell all. Thank you po po!

To the rest of the family, if you think they are already serving enough time, what about Haleigh? She didn't deserve a family not sticking up for her! She was a kid. Kids never derserve anything like this! This is an adult crime and it should be served by law accordingly for Haleigh's demise.

Why aren't any of you speaking up! Shame shame...on you. If you are innocent, tell us your story...

xoxo

P.S. this post won't be answered by any of them, but at least it was tried. later gaters bbs
xoxo

Steve Brown's blog is interesting regarding Tommy JMO. Would like to hear more.

Yep.
Once again Tommy puts himself at the house HaLeigh is abducted from.
This time even later than he said he was there before.
Guess that's why he is a named suspect in this case.
The story is ever changing with the Croslin family.

Hi, Whisp. I am onboard with everything above, as usual. However, tell me about #6, please. I had never heard/read anything about that.

txs

To address post #134

3. They ran Geraldo out of town.
That's not being unwelcoming of any other media.

5. They spoke.
They confirmed Ron was at work, took breaks with him and stated Ron ate dinner/supper in the lunch room.
Cameras on site also confirmed Ron was there.
Maybe not for 100% of the night though because cameras are likely not allowed in bathrooms.

6. I think like the AC man, the person at the quick market is keeping quiet.
LE may have requested this.
'We' don't know.

Then again, with the video of Ron in the store and the time line, the guy in the market may not be essential to solving this case.
I wouldn't call it "in hiding" by any means. <shrug>

5. They spoke.
They confirmed Ron was at work, took breaks with him and stated Ron ate dinner/supper in the lunch room.
Maybe not for 100% of the night though because cameras are likely not allowed in bathrooms.

What time was/dinner/supper?

There's a many different stories of what and where and how Haleigh vanished. Ron, being her father should stand up by now shouting out his anger if not involved, Crystal being her Mom should stand up and tell what they think or what could help to find her. Speak up or are we all satisfied with the sentencing now?.

I hope they would speak here to update how they are doing & where their thoughts are now. Don't forget to get verified by Tricia.

One question I'd ask would be to Crystal, do you think Ron is involved? What do you think happened to Haleigh if he is not involved and Jr is allowed to visit Ron? Is JR doing good?

Ron, What involvement do you have in what happened to Haleigh and do you feel you helped in her demise?

Tommy, what's up with thinking you will get out in 3 to 5? You will not ever get out until you tell all. Thank you po po!

To the rest of the family, if you think they are already serving enough time, what about Haleigh? She didn't deserve a family not sticking up for her! She was a kid. Kids never derserve anything like this! This is an adult crime and it should be served by law accordingly for Haleigh's demise.

Why aren't any of you speaking up! Shame shame...on you. If you are innocent, tell us your story...

xoxo

P.S. this post won't be answered by any of them, but at least it was tried. later gaters bbs
xoxo

Thank you...Many of us would love to have truthful answers to these things. If they would say something believable..we might believe them.

5. They spoke.

What time was/dinner/supper?

Hi Em :seeya:

Who are "They"? I am speaking of witnesses names.

As I have said not one person has come forward. It is a very odd town and very odd people. Yes, I am generalizing but this town is weird. They are banded with LE.if what you say is true and LE told them to shut up. Not many witnesses would continue to hide and refuse to share information about murder of a child. Not may LE request that either.

The cummings.croslin are not exactly high profile or mafia related. The witnesses who have info don't care or they are very scared of something.

This entire communtiy should be in an uproar and these people should demand answers. There are people walking around with the answers. No media is welcomed...pretty obvious! A child murdered and most all hiding n their homes. Santos is the only one to speak up. AS I said there were more parents than he at the bus stop. That guy at the bridge place is long gone. It was never clarified WHEN that was said. It could have happened the night of the 9th. Rc was a "yard cleanup" guy. I doubt there were cameras in the yard.

In most cases, witnesses come forth and talk to media, not hide, when there is a child murder.
Are the people scared that they may get hurt by the cummings clan?

cummngs and croslin aren't smart people. It isn't like they could arrange their stories any more than they did since neither ever told the truth. LE has never asked for help. Pretty obvious the didn't want it. I am glad they got them on drugs because the certainly weren't going to get them on murder.

To address post #134

3. They ran Geraldo out of town.
That's not being unwelcoming of any other media.

5. They spoke.

6. I think like the AC man, the person at the quick market is keeping quiet.
LE may have requested this.
'We' don't know.

Then again, with the video of Ron in the store and the time line, the guy in the market may not be essential to solving this case.
I wouldn't call it "in hiding" by any means. <shrug>

JMO it's about respect, for LE and wanting an ongoing investigation to be honored. It's nothing new imo, I have been asked to refrain from comment about an ongoing investigation and I suspect millions of people have. If they want money or are media "x word" they may speak out. If one respects LE and the law and wants justice, they keep a respectful silence ime. Has nothing to do with hiding, has everything to do with respect and integrity. JME/JMO

And Geraldo? please, I would never call him main stream media or respected media JMO. OT I do think he may end up millions richer for his support of Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. JMO

I have always thought that Tommy was the guilty one. I am not 100% convinced that Misty is covering for him however I do think she knows now that it was him. JMO

Hi Em :seeya:

Who are "They"? I am speaking of witnesses names.

As I have said not one person has come forward. It is a very odd town and very odd people. Yes, I am generalizing but this town is weird. They are banded with LE.if what you say is true and LE told them to shut up. Not many witnesses would continue to hide and refuse to share information about murder of a child. Not may LE request that either.

The cummings.croslin are not exactly high profile or mafia related. The witnesses who have info don't care or they are very scared of something.

This entire communtiy should be in an uproar and these people should demand answers. There are people walking around with the answers. No media is welcomed...pretty obvious! A child murdered and most all hiding n their homes. Santos is the only one to speak up. AS I said there were more parents than he at the bus stop. That guy at the bridge place is long gone. It was never clarified WHEN that was said. It could have happened the night of the 9th. Rc was a "yard cleanup" guy. I doubt there were cameras in the yard.

In most cases, witnesses come forth and talk to media, not hide, when there is a child murder.
Are the people scared that they may get hurt by the cummings clan?

cummngs and croslin aren't smart people. It isn't like they could arrange their stories any more than they did since neither ever told the truth. LE has never asked for help. Pretty obvious the didn't want it. I am glad they got them on drugs because the certainly weren't going to get them on murder.

I would like to know who "they" are too.. Would also like to see the pictures of him eating dinner/supper at the plant that night and want a time stamp on the picture too.....JMHO...

I was told by someone who I would think is a reliable source the A/C man is a very very close friend of a very close relative of Ron C's..This person's name has never been released...To top that off John Merchant cleared him by 5:00 am on the 10th of February....Merchant didn't do his job as far as I am concerned and personally, I would like to know WHY.....JMHO

Oh sure, like all the people and witnesses involved in this case are people with such high moral eptitude that they are respecting LE by not talking to media or anhyone in order to preserve the integrity of the case...

How's that working out for LE..:floorlaugh:

I would like to know who "they" are too.. Would also like to see the pictures of him eating dinner/supper at the plant that night and want a time stamp on the picture too.....JMHO...

I was told by someone who I would think is a reliable source the A/C man is a very very close friend of a very close relative of Ron C's..This person's name has never been released...To top that off John Merchant cleared him by 5:00 am on the 10th of February....Merchant didn't do his job as far as I am concerned and personally, I would like to know WHY.....JMHO

rc sure gets a smug grin on his face when the words "A/C man" is brought up.

That guy HAD to be known. It was 4:00am and he was cleared immediately. He either lived next door or rc knew who he is and where he lived.

The Bards may have hired one of their own tenants to do routine work on their rentals..they had a lot in the area. Then again, misty slipped and said he was related by marriage to rc.

rc sure gets a smug grin on his face when the words "A/C man" is brought up.
That guy HAD to be known. It was 4:00am and he was cleared immediately. He either lived next door or rc knew who he is and where he lived.

The Bards may have hired one of their own tenants to do routine work on their rentals..they had a lot in the area. Then again, misty slipped and said he was related by marriage to rc.

He also gets a smug grin on his face when he mentions JM too...

From what I was told, Misty claiming the a/c man is related by marriage isn't exactly true.... That is unless the A/C man and a very close relative of Ron C are secretly married.... JMHO...

Oh sure, like all the people and witnesses involved in this case are people with such high moral eptitude that they are respecting LE by not talking to media or anhyone in order to preserve the integrity of the case...

How's that working out for LE..:floorlaugh:
I don't think LE has demanded witnesses not talk. I don't remember the exact wording, but when Santos interviewed with Art Harris, he made it seem like LE was ok, if not overjoyed, with him giving interviews. Was that local LE or FBI? Santos was a very believable winess, IMO. He had no reason to lie and his story wasn't particularly incredible. He just related what he saw. His wife or gf also gave an interview. But besides them and a little blurb from a neighbor, nobody has talked. NNP gave an interview and for that I'm grateful. If not for her, we'd barely know about Misty's weekend. Ron's workplace has maintained a stony silence...even when they fired him and hired extra security, they didn't say any more than they had to. I DO believe this is because of legal advice. But, little tidbits are slowly leaking out...Art has had some real bombshells and Levi and KP have released a couple of zingers themselves. We're getting there, slowly but surely. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back