Will we ever find out exactly what happened to Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will we ever know for certain when/where/what caused her death?

• Yes

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 65.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 45 18.3%

• Total voters
I don't think we will hear from Casey. We will hear what LE think happen, and that will be a guess. (pretty close one)
I think that Casey will be murder once she is in prison before she would even have time to confess. I know that harsh. A little off topic.
Has anyone counted how many time JB has said that Casey is the most hated person in world?

Great post!

Those statements you listed (is this like the last time, ect) have always bothered me also I think this family hid many secrets and that CA is fighting to conceal those secrets just as hard as she is fighting for KC. Perhaps the great defense of KC is more about those secrets than about KC herself.

Do you think that if this was a 'so called normal' family and KC the only rogue happening in an otherwise 'usual' family life, that the actions of the A's after Day 31 would have been different.

I do think that JB's 'whole story' and the 'true story' are poles apart. JB's story at trial will be adjusted to show that KC is the victim. moo

I think you hit the nail on the head with"I think this family hid many secrets and that CA is fighting to conceal those secrets just as hard as she is fighting for KC" BINGO!!!

Great post!

Do you think that if this was a 'so called normal' family and KC the only rogue happening in an otherwise 'usual' family life, that the actions of the A's after Day 31 would have been different.

snipped

That depends on what you mean by a normal family! I've learned recently (NOT thorugh experience) that there are more "swinger" couples out there than we would have ever thought. In seemingly "normal" families. There are parents that suddenly get divorced.. everyone thought they were the perfect couple with the perfect kids. Who knows what was going on. So the A's may very well have been a "normal" family, albeit with their own secrets, but none of them pure evil and capable of murder like KC.

snipped

That depends on what you mean by a normal family! I've learned recently (NOT thorugh experience) that there are more "swinger" couples out there than we would have ever thought. In seemingly "normal" families. There are parents that suddenly get divorced.. everyone thought they were the perfect couple with the perfect kids. Who knows what was going on. So the A's may very well have been a "normal" family, albeit with their own secrets, but none of them pure evil and capable of murder like KC.

That was the point I was trying to make so I used the words so called normal and usual and put them in quotes so that no one would start a huge discussion on 'what is normal' and derail the thread. LOL!

I don't think we will ever know the truth. Even if Casey does talk, she will sugar coat each and every minute of it so as to make herself not look so bad..

That was the point I was trying to make so I used the words so called normal and usual and put them in quotes so that no one would start a huge discussion on 'what is normal' and derail the thread. LOL!

Oops, there I go. :)

I think we will know pretty much what happened and most can figure it out now. The bone evidence might prove that Caylee was drugged before death and there might be more evidence in the trunk, black bag, and duct tape. The lack of anything else should prove that Caylee was smothered. I just hope to find out if chloroform or some other inhalant was used because that's what I think happened.

I think we will know pretty much what happened and most can figure it out now. The bone evidence might prove that Caylee was drugged before death and there might be more evidence in the trunk, black bag, and duct tape. The lack of anything else should prove that Caylee was smothered. I just hope to find out if chloroform or some other inhalant was used because that's what I think happened.

I don't know if the lack of anything else would prove she was smothered. It would keep it as undetermined. We've been hearing that chloroform evaporates so quickly so it wouldn't be found on the hair or anything else. I wonder if the maggots would have any trace of it, though.

I don't know if the lack of anything else would prove she was smothered. It would keep it as undetermined. We've been hearing that chloroform evaporates so quickly so it wouldn't be found on the hair or anything else. I wonder if the maggots would have any trace of it, though.

I am eagerly awaiting the maggot info. I want to know how the chloroform relates to all of this. Guess it will be at trial before we hear that info. (sigh)

I voted "no". I've seen the experts on television say Casey will walk because LE cannot determine cause of death. Well, makes me wonder, how did Scott Peterson get convicted then?

I voted not sure. Not sure, because maybe something in forensics will be able to tell what happened. I know they haven't yet, but I keep hoping there is some other piece of evidence that will tell that either hasn't been looked at yet, or has and LE is keeping it secret. I am still in the belief that the only living person who truly knows what happened is Casey and I really don't think she'll ever tell. I think that whatever happened was so horrible that I'm afraid that I don't really want to know. The heart sticker was enough for me. Whatever happened, I am sure it was sick and twisted, and I just cannot, nor do I want to ever imagine that happening to anyone, nonetheless a toddler.

Casey A will never tell what happened, but I think it's pretty clear what she did. She's a psychopathic liar and killer, and I hope she get's her due punishment. I'm so sorry about Caylee. Such a sweet and lovely child. It's incredibly sad that a mother could kill her own child, then smile in court about it. It's sickening. :confused: I'm really sorry for her grandparents too. I wonder if Casey's personality showed up earlier in her childhood and was ignored. Does anyone remember the movie, The Bad Seed?

I voted yes. She will be convicted. There's no way this gal's gonna get off. Between the lies, the car the whole scenario, a jury will convict her.

I voted "no". I've seen the experts on television say Casey will walk because LE cannot determine cause of death. Well, makes me wonder, how did Scott Peterson get convicted then?

I don't think we will ever know what happened, and I'm not sure I want to know every detail. I think the prosecutors will be able to piece together enough from the evidence that they will give us a pretty good idea, but I recall Sheriff Beary saying no child should go through what this child did, so I don't know. It's just so heartbreaking, I pray that Caylee just went to sleep and didn't wake up.

I think there's a good chance KC will be convicted, but unless a whole lot more investigation is done (which would have happened by now if it was going to), I don't think we will ever know what happened to Caylee. I'm not sure that KC is the murderer or that she knows exactly what happened. Can't rule her out of course, but so many things don't add up and so many questions remain unanswered. Wish as much investigation had been done in other places as in KC's car trunk, in my opinion.

I voted 'yes.' I believe LE has a lot more evidence and information than we can begin to know, and that will tell the story of what happened.

I'm voting yes as I am confident the medical examiner and LE will be able to put the facts together. I hold no hope for KC telling us anything, but I think facts are facts and with the right experts, we will all know the truth.

I believe the prosecutors will spell it out for us at the trial. If KC doesnt break before her trial ... I think the story they unravel will be very close to what actually happened. JMO.

I answered not sure, but I am sure. We will know, but not because casey will talk, she never will. I think that we will all see a more detailed reconstruction than we may want to when we get to the trial phase. I think that the prosecution has more than enough to paint a vivid picture of Caylee's last days, hours and minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back