will you watch the defense closing argument?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will you be watching the Defense Closing?

• Yes, I would not miss it.

Votes: 45 15.8%
  • Yes, only because I feel like I have to see the whole picture

Votes: 73 25.6%
  • Yes (other reason not specified)

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Maybe (I haven't decided yet)

Votes: 66 23.2%
  • Absolutely Not!

Votes: 50 17.5%
  • No (other unspecified reason)

Votes: 26 9.1%

• Total voters
If anything, I may catch a few minutes but I have little time and don;t want to waste it on nonsense. I have heard enough from Nurmi.

But how dooooo you feeeeeeeeeeeel git? :giggle:

After Juan's closing argument, I just can't imagine the DT pulling off anything sensible. I'm only planning on listening, because my in box is overflowing and I have to try to have a productive day. Deep down I know that I will get riled and will start watching it and will then spend the weekend sick about the load of work to be done Monday ;).

Welcome!!!!!!:rockon:

Yes. I'll watch the whole thing. Fiction at its worst. And you know that JM will come back and destroy the Defense's entire case.

I record HLN (I work), and normally watch the trial in the evening. Both JW and Nurmi drone on repetitively -- and that is why I won't watch. Listening to either one is a lot like watching paint dry -- but the paint is more interesting.

:facepalm:

After watching the last 3 months of the DT I really don't think I can handle it a second time. I suppose HLN will cover the *highlights*.

Plan A: The DT can bring up JA's remorse ... ooops strike that :scared:
Plan B: The DT can continue to trash Travis, but if they do, it's going to hurt bigtime come penalty phase, which there will be one. However, they almost have to keep trashing Travis because if they don't, it will look like they don't believe their own 4 months of testimony and arguments. What a heck of a spot to be in. It couldn't happen to a more deserving crew.

Sometimes I wonder if the DT is half witting this so that Jodi finds another "loophole" to escape her accountability. It took a juror to point out a transcription error in the coroner report. Someone didn't do their job in cross...

I have a really busy day ahead of me. Our daughter and her hubby and our 3 little grandchildren are coming over with a birthday dinner for me. So even though I probably would have I have more important things on my schedule. BTW, I think
Willmott will do the DT closing. She and JA were taking a lot of notes during JM's closing while Nurmi was lounging around.

I voted no, but my time has freed up a bit. I will watch, but not with the rapt attention I gave Juan. For one, I can't. But mostly, I have no interest in observing more assassination of Travis Alexander.

We have heard far too much already.

But, I will watch/listen as I do other things, because I would like to know the context (you know, "the greater picture") of Martinez's Last Word.

Because I have a feeling that anything Nurmi brings up with will be anticipated, handily dealt with, and wrapped up with a beautiful *advertiser censored*-kicking bow.

I said no. I don't have the mental energy to listen to hours of lies and Travis trashing. I don't need to hear it. I have faith in Juan, and that's all I need.

I voted yes. It will probably be on mute most of the time and I will be switching back and forth between my horseracing channel :) Kentucky Oaks day is today and tomorrow is the Derby!

Absolutely not! I will probably follow discussion here as I know that those who are watching/listening will tell it like it is about what is going on in the courtroom. I suspect that Nurmi will try to talk about sex as much as possible, and I don't want to hear it :blushing: There is nothing that the DT can do to overcome the substantial evidence against their client. :moo:

Nope. No way. Why give up hours of my life that I'll never get back and to listen to lies being spewed? I'm only interested in the simple truth. I'll watch Juan's final closing later.

I am going to have it on tv muted while I listen to Juan again. I want to watch the killer and JW expressions.
I also want to have it on as a gesture of support for Travis's family and friends.

Yes! I need a laugh. To see the DT trying to put lipstick on a pig will be fun.

NO WAY!

Listening to hours upon hours of DT bs lies, more of dragging TA's good name through sludge, and propping up an evil murderous psychopath is not something I would waste time on.

I've voted yes other reason unspecified.
The reason I plan to watch is because I would like to see if Mr. Martinez objects to anything Mr. Nurmi states and HSS ruling/s.

Voted NO; had enough of the DT's character assassination of Travis Alexander. But I'll check in later here at WS, because I do not want to miss Juan Martinez's closing remarks!

In lieu of listening to Nurmi drone on and on....and on and on and on....I believe I'll rewatch Juan's closing arguments on YouTube...a 2nd helping of "awesomesauce!"

Here's hoping that the jury comes back with a guilty verdict, ASAP.

Sometimes I wonder if the DT is half witting this so that Jodi finds another "loophole" to escape her accountability. It took a juror to point out a transcription error in the coroner report. Someone didn't do their job in cross...

I have had the same thoughts, It's not been an easy row to hoe for the DT for sure. Juan said $12.96 was the price for premeditation these days, but wait til JA gets the bill for murder. :twocents:

Was a maybe but now plan to watch as much as I can (movie and dinner with a friend at 4:00). Even though Nurmi drives me crazy, I do have to go along with those who are watching in solidarity with Travis' family.

Decided to watch since family will be suffering through it also. If Nurmi makes me too I'll, I can shut it off.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back