Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling this from another thread.

If he is very sympathetic to TM, wouldn't the SA call him as a witness?

You know, this could be exactly what the family want. Maybe the mother doesn't want the child to testify to the events as he knows them. Pretty smart in my opinion.

Neighbor #7/Witness A. B.: "I saw a man laying on the ground and he was held down screaming and I was gonna go over there and try to help him but my dog ran off the leash so I went and got my dog and then I heard a loud sound and then the screaming stopped. No, I just heard a loud gunshot sound and then the screaming stopped." http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eading-to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html

That was his 911 call. Later, he told ABC's Matt Guttman the man on the ground (although saying he was by himself), was wearing red). That makes two eyewitnesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVMZs4X90Q&feature=related

Where does this video come from and who did all the editing on it?

Where does this video come from and who did all the editing on it?

I have no clue who edited it, maybe ABC? The important part, the witness testimony is not edited at all. The video comes from ABC, who has since taken it down, or at least I haven't been able to find it.

I have no clue who edited it, maybe ABC? The important part, the witness testimony is not edited at all. The video comes from ABC, who has since taken it down, or at least I haven't been able to find it.
Problem I have with it is it doesn't appear to me the voices are lining up with the lip movements. I am wondering if the whole thing is dubbed and can't figure out why they would not say the name of the reporter or ABC at least in the video.

Mary Crutcher has changed her story and has joined with the defense. There are photos I am told of her and her room mate photographed with Crump. Doesn't that make her account biased?

Apologies for being late to the gate here, but do we have a link for the Crutcher/roomie/Crump photo?

It is frightening how much the news media has tried to manipulate this story. Truly scary.

Neighbor #7/Witness A. B.: "I saw a man laying on the ground and he was held down screaming and I was gonna go over there and try to help him but my dog ran off the leash so I went and got my dog and then I heard a loud sound and then the screaming stopped. No, I just heard a loud gunshot sound and then the screaming stopped." Examiner 911 Transcripts - Isabel Zehnder (Edited to add correct link)

That was his 911 call. Later, he told ABC's Matt Guttman the man on the ground (although saying he was by himself), was wearing red). That makes two eyewitnesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVMZs4X90Q&feature=related

I actually gave the wrong link for the quote (too much copying/pasting).
Examiner 911 Transcripts - Isabel Zehnder
From the 911 call:

Brother:
"Hello.
911 dispatcher:
Sir, what exactly did you see?
Brother:
I saw a man laying on the ground and he was held down screaming and I was gonna go over there and try to help him but my dog ran off the leash so I went and got my dog and then I heard a loud sound and then the screaming stopped. [34:10]
911 dispatcher:
OK, then did you see the person get shot?
Brother:
No.
911 dispatcher:
OK. Do you know the person who was shot or did you see the person who had the gun?
Brother:
No, I just heard a loud gunshot sound and then the screaming stopped.
911 dispatcher:
OK, we do have officers in the area right now.
Neighbor:
OK.
911 dispatcher:
OK, thanks a lot. Bye."

So, he went from someone pinned down, to one person with a red shirt, to "someone", to it being too dark to see anything. Now I'm really confused. The only thing consistent is the dog.

I actually gave the wrong link for the quote (too much copying/pasting).
Examiner 911 Transcripts - Isabel Zehnder
From the 911 call:

Brother:
"Hello.
911 dispatcher:
Sir, what exactly did you see?
Brother:
I saw a man laying on the ground and he was held down screaming and I was gonna go over there and try to help him but my dog ran off the leash so I went and got my dog and then I heard a loud sound and then the screaming stopped. [34:10]
911 dispatcher:
OK, then did you see the person get shot?
Brother:
No.
911 dispatcher:
OK. Do you know the person who was shot or did you see the person who had the gun?
Brother:
No, I just heard a loud gunshot sound and then the screaming stopped.
911 dispatcher:
OK, we do have officers in the area right now.
Neighbor:
OK.
911 dispatcher:
OK, thanks a lot. Bye."

So, he went from someone pinned down, to one person with a red shirt, to "someone", to it being too dark to see anything. Now I'm really confused. The only thing consistent is the dog.
The dog. Funny how similar the two marks on Zimmerman's head look like a dog bite. IMO

dog.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...essed-part-of-Trayvon-Zimmerman-confrontation

It is obvious that GZ was attacked by SOMEBODY. And several of the "Eye wittnesses" were simply "Ear wittnesses" and didn't really see anything. The police were there just SECONDS after the shot. GZ didn't break his nose and gash his head in just a few seconds ,,, right ... He was attacked. TM was beating GZ so badly that no one would even step in to stop it ... they all called the police... 911... GZ even asked them to call the police immediately after the struggle. Doesn't sound like a cold blooded murderer does it? A murderer doesn't yell ... call the 911 .... Everyone here is assuming that GZ followed TM. I don't think he had the time. He answered several questions the police had after he said OK(he wouldn't follow) Listen to the tape.... TM could have been home long before this all started. All these assumptions ... <modsnip>

There are witnesses I guess that saw the people moving and arguing. Do you think it all happened in one spot, George got hit and fell down and Martin got on top of him and everything happened right there?

From your link~

Attorney Natalie Jackson says it is clear that Zimmerman fired a warning shot, then a kill shot.

oopsie, Natalie.

I know, I had mentioned that before when everyone was talking about there being two shots. NO ONE said there were two shots, I think one may have said she thought she heard two shots.

Witness Kurtz, the funeral director who told the world there were no marks on TM? My jaw dropped, who, in his position does that? His appearances are the stuff on the National Enquirer, not CNN. Alas, there is a connection. Natalie Jackson is on the board of the NAACP & Richard Kurtz was President for 10 years. Nothing wrong with that, but he's not JUST a funeral director. Kurtz Relinquishes Naacp Post To Devote Time To Business

MIAMI (CBS4) &#8211; The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin&#8217;s body for the memorial service is challenging George Zimmerman&#8217;s story that the Martin and Zimmerman got in an intense physical fight before Zimmerman shot and killed the 17-year-old:

In dressing the body we could see no physical signs he had been in a fight or a scuffle. That is something we would have had to cover up had it been there,&#8221; said Richard Kurtz of Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/29/funeral-director-no-signs-of-scuffle-on-trayvon-martins-body/

Witness Kurtz, the funeral director who told the world there were no marks on TM? My jaw dropped, who, in his position does that? His appearances are the stuff on the National Enquirer, not CNN. Alas, there is a connection. Natalie Jackson is on the board of the NAACP & Richard Kurtz was President for 10 years. Nothing wrong with that, but he's not JUST a funeral director. Kurtz Relinquishes Naacp Post To Devote Time To Business

MIAMI (CBS4) – The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body for the memorial service is challenging George Zimmerman’s story that the Martin and Zimmerman got in an intense physical fight before Zimmerman shot and killed the 17-year-old:

In dressing the body we could see no physical signs he had been in a fight or a scuffle. That is something we would have had to cover up had it been there,” said Richard Kurtz of Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/29/funeral-director-no-signs-of-scuffle-on-trayvon-martins-body/

Did you notice the story you linked was from 1985? A twenty seven year old article? Why bring the NAACP up? Also Mr. Kurtz spoke with CBS news which is not even close to the National Enquirer.

I hope, if I never find out anything else about this case from doc dumps, that I can learn which unit the lady witness lived in where all the screaming and gunshot can be heard so clearly.

Several of these witnesses seem to claim it happened "right outside my porch", but THAT witness is the one where it happened. Those screams and the gunshot sounded like they were practically in the same room with her.

I hope, if I never find out anything else about this case from doc dumps, that I can learn which unit the lady witness lived in where all the screaming and gunshot can be heard so clearly.

Several of these witnesses seem to claim it happened "right outside my porch", but THAT witness is the one where it happened. Those screams and the gunshot sounded like they were practically in the same room with her.

I think the hold up on the dump is that they are redacting personal information, so I wouldn't count on that being there.

Did you notice the story you linked was from 1985? A twenty seven year old article? Why bring the NAACP up? Also Mr. Kurtz spoke with CBS news which is not even close to the National Enquirer.

Not sure what difference it makes how old the article is, he is still active in the organization.

I brought the NAACP up to point out exactly what I pointed out, he's not just a funeral director, he has ties to the main players in this case.

Yes, like I wrote, nothing like the Enquirer, where I would expect something like this to be. He appeared all over the place, actually,CNN included.

Not sure what difference it makes how old the article is, he is still active in the organization.

I brought the NAACP up to point out exactly what I pointed out, he's not just a funeral director, he has ties to the main players in this case.

Yes, like I wrote, nothing like the Enquirer, where I would expect something like this to be. He appeared all over the place, actually,CNN included.

He is still in the organization as many people are. Digging 27 years into the past for something to bring up something with this funeral home director and the NAACP is stretching it a bit. Major players? The state. O'Mara and his client.

He is still in the organization as many people are. Digging 27 years into the past for something to bring up something with this funeral home director and the NAACP is stretching it a bit. Major players? The state. O'Mara and his client.

We all know who the major "players" are in the court of public opinion. The funeral director was part of them. Another witness that will never testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member