Witness accounts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the feds can find out all of that for their hate crime investigation...then will share it with Ms. Corey....

I'd find that to be pretty amazing, honestly. Before the FBI came out with their (lack of) results from the audio comparison people were saying "Oh I bet they have Trayvon's voice from his voicemails that were recorded 20 years ago (exaggeration by me) and they'll be able to match it!" People tend to believe that the FBI has some magical power to where they can extrapolate things that normal investigators wouldn't - this isn't true.

When you read that sentence you have to ignore all the other statements he gave. He has changed his story completely.

In the very first part of that sentence he says "I can't truly see how close they were to each other;

He is admitting he made up the ground and pound and the raining the blows down. There is no reason to trust anything he says anymore.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, and I missed it, but what about the witness who claimed "there was no physical fighting at the time when the gunshot rang out"??? ...The question of whether or the fight could have been over when Zimmerman shot Travon is discussed in the following link, among other things I found interesting:

[URL="http:////www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/20/1093168/-Was-the-fighting-over-when-Zimmerman-shot-Trayvon-/URL]

I'd find that to be pretty amazing, honestly. Before the FBI came out with their (lack of) results from the audio comparison people were saying "Oh I bet they have Trayvon's voice from his voicemails that were recorded 20 years ago (exaggeration by me) and they'll be able to match it!" People tend to believe that the FBI has some magical power to where they can extrapolate things that normal investigators wouldn't - this isn't true.

I'd trust the FBI more than I would trust the SPD and their investigation. If they're pursuing a hate crime... is it just because they have nothing better to do with their time?

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, and I missed it, but what about the witness who claimed "there was no physical fighting at the time when the gunshot rang out"??? ...This question of whether or the fight could have been over when Zimmerman shot Travon is discussed in the following link, among other things I found interesting:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/20/1093168/-Was-the-fighting-over-when-Zimmerman-shot-Trayvon-

Very good point.. One witness that probably told the truth and was not swayed by "investigative techniques"

I'd trust the FBI more than I would trust the SPD and their investigation. If they're pursuing a hate crime... is it just because they have nothing better to do with their time?

This is exactly why I submitted a new thread for discussing the original investigation (or lack thereof, if that is your opinion). I'd like to discuss this thought.

Personally, I feel that Attorney General Holder is pursuing this 'hate crime' for political purposes. JMO

I would think LE would be very interested in talking to that person, yes, I believe LE would want to know who called that in. jmo

True, LE would be interested. But my question was also, what would people here think, about an ANONYMOUS woman, accusing Trayvon of being a burglar. Wouldn't people write off the accusations, since it was done anonymously, with no way to follow up with her story?

I think you're stretching. We know nothing about this person. We do not know what they do or do not know and they gave no indication of what they do know other than one very vague sentence. I think Karmandy's post actually pre-refutes your post, if that's even possible.

You only have to look at one of the witness' comments taken under oath listed in this very thread. I don't think it is a stretch at all. jmo

True, LE would be interested. But my question was also, what would people here think, about an ANONYMOUS woman, accusing Trayvon of being a burglar. Wouldn't people write off the accusations, since it was done anonymously, with no way to follow up with her story?

I thought I answered that. Maybe someone else will answer for you. jmo

You only have to look at one of the witness' comments taken under oath listed in this very thread. I don't think it is a stretch at all. jmo

I'd have to ask you to be more specific because the quote in which I replied has you stating people wouldn't volunteer that information, so I'm a bit at a loss as to what you're speaking of now. I thought it was the anonymous woman who stated Mr. Zimmerman had racist ideologies but I'm supposing I'm wrong. I've read over many witness statements but I will be honest, I have issues reading script so when my head starts hurting I stop reading. Maybe I can find a transcript of the witness statements.

Witness 9 made a bombshell accusation to Sanford police, "I know George, and I know that he does not like black people and he would start something. He's a very confrontational person."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wi...ath/-/1637132/13475090/-/15bcvf6/-/index.html

Was witness 9 anonymous? this article makes it seem like this is just an unidentified witness (due to protection until trial)

ETA: Oh then there was the Middle Eastern gentleman GZ so charmingly abused (but we shan't discuss here since that is another thread?)

IMO it is in the statements released in discovery. jmo

Ok, I'll look for it then. If someone could assist in finding that statement I'd greatly appreciate it as it'll probably take me days to read all of the witness statements. I couldn't even make it through the first page on the 17 page (or whatever) statement. Side note: Why don't people just print? It's much more legible and it doesn't give others headaches! :(

Ok, I'll look for it then. If someone could assist in finding that statement I'd greatly appreciate it as it'll probably take me days to read all of the witness statements. I couldn't even make it through the first page on the 17 page (or whatever) statement. Side note: Why don't people just print? It's much more legible and it doesn't give others headaches! :(

You don't have to read it AJ, I think it is audio and the witnesses are listed. I think this one was W9. I can't load it myself, it won't come up. Maybe you'll have better luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735