Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember all that stuff uncovered...it was my impression that she wasn't terribly stable.

Someone not incredibly stable (and who apparently wants to be a part of this whole nightmare) is the perfect patsy. The point of my original post was that it looks like, to me, the defense knew where the body was and, if it was found, they were setting up an alibi to say the body wasn't there at that time.

Laura B. is costing the State of FL a lot of money and a lot of wasted man hours in order to discredit her as a witness. I heard from a friend of a friend that Kasper Jordan lives out of state now and that the OCSO brought him in for an interview and either Cpl. Melich or Cpl. Edwards had to travel to the Carolinas to record the phone calls. I hope she has to at least pay back the State of FL for all the $$ she is costing us!

At the end of the video report, WESH reporter Kealing says that sources close to the investigation tell WESH that the TAMPERING investigation is ONGOING....

I know, they added that little tidbit, and it made my day :biggrin:

It looks like it says, "my name is Laura" and it is definitely being held up because of the shadow on the mat underneath.

I couldn't make out the whole thing but she says her name is Laura (great, that's my name.. I think I'll go get a name change!:crazy:) and tells her birthdate and how old she is then says she thought it was crazy when she found out they share a b-day. I wish I could clear up more of it cuz I wanna know what all it says but I'm sure we have people here good with photoshop who can!

Laura B. is costing the State of FL a lot of money and a lot of wasted man hours in order to discredit her as a witness. I heard from a friend of a friend that Kasper Jordan lives out of state now and that the OCSO brought him in for an interview and either Cpl. Melich or Cpl. Edwards had to travel to the Carolinas to record the phone calls. I hope she has to at least pay back the State of FL for all the $$ she is costing us!

amen! and :Welcome1::greetings:

Kasper J is on the State Witness List and his address is listed as Oxford, NC.
Kasper told Laura that he was bouncing back and forth from Florida to NC and looking for work in Florida. At one point he had been living in his car in Florida.

I agree Laura B. has cost the State/tax payers in Florida a TON of money and time.

And I wonder who was paying for Laura to have famous attorney Ray B represent her? Kasper asked her if the Defense was paying for the attorney for her - but she denied it.

Kasper told Laura that he was bouncing back and forth from Florida to NC and looking for work in Florida. At one point he had been living in his car in Florida.

I agree Laura B. has cost the State/tax payers in Florida a TON of money and time.

And I wonder who was paying for Laura to have famous attorney Ray B represent her? Kasper asked her if the Defense was paying for the attorney for her - but she denied it.

I believe the famous attorney is ROy Black, not RAy Black.

http://www.royblack.com/attorneys/Roy/Black/

She got the cheap imitation.

:welcome: :welcome5: :wagon:​

And why lie about her background-That she was LE in Kentucky? Long ago we started a thread about her stupid blog site and someone here ID'ed who she was-well before all of this came out, before we knew she had been a searcher. We had her name back in 2008, IIRC, and we resolved (most of us) that she was a nutty KC apologist.
And CA mentions knowing someone in NJ that knows KC is innocent.
Me thinks maybe LB contacted the reputable Baez law firm, DC, or the A's passed her name along a while back.
This CANNOT be another FL vs. ICA accident of happenstance.

I guess I missed that thread about LB and a blog site, do you know what the name of the thread was or how I might be able to look it up. I think it would be well worth reading with all the new things we know now.

This is probably obvious to most so I hope somebody can connect-the-dots for me.

LB joins her husband on a business trip to Orlando. While hubby is in training and seminars, LB decides to volunteer and join the TES search for Caylee.

She purports to be a Team Leader to everyone. She says she is supposed to be documenting the field activity forms (?) and at the end of the day, they are to turn them in. According to one of the other searchers interviewed, the Team Leaders have to turn in the forms and are, for lack of a better word, "debriefed". On a busy search, they may have to even wait in line to do this.

IIRC, in a conversation with Anne Pham, she says she found the old field activity form in her truck 3 weeks later. So how was she supposed to have turned it in "put it in the inbox or handed to the lady" as she claims? They are back in NJ by then. :waitasec:

I am obviously missing a big piece of the puzzle.

This is probably obvious to most so I hope somebody can connect-the-dots for me.

LB joins her husband on a business trip to Orlando. While hubby is in training and seminars, LB decides to volunteer and join the TES search for Caylee.

She purports to be a Team Leader to everyone. She says she is supposed to be documenting the field activity forms (?) and at the end of the day, they are to turn them in. According to one of the other searchers interviewed, the Team Leaders have to turn in the forms and are, for lack of a better word, "debriefed". On a busy search, they may have to even wait in line to do this.

IIRC, in a conversation with Anne Pham, she says she found the old field activity form in her truck 3 weeks later. So how was she supposed to have turned it in "put it in the inbox or handed to the lady" as she claims? They are back in NJ by then. :waitasec:

I am obviously missing a big piece of the puzzle.

Didn't she say she found it "three weeks three hours later" or something like that?? :floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by ThinkTank

I believe the famous attorney is ROy Black, not RAy Black.

http://www.royblack.com/attorneys/Roy/Black/

She got the cheap imitation.

Laura told Kasper that her attorney was a big deal in New York - that he has been on Court TV a lot, and that his father was a big civil rights attorney.

Attachments

• lawyer-raymond-m-brown-photo-367280.jpg
    lawyer-raymond-m-brown-photo-367280.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 6
Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH, said the state had discredited Buchanan.

“It seems very clear that Jose Baez and the defense team relied unwaveringly on Laura Buchanan,” Hornsby said. “Which raises the other question: Why would you believe some woman out of the blue who comes forward with a document that she should not even have?”

Defense attorney Baez did not return WESH’s calls, Kealing said.

Documents released Friday show that Orange County detectives started a tampering investigation against Buchanan and explored her connections to Baez and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother.

“Laura Buchanan was hounding my clients … They did not seek her out,” Mark Lippman, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...defense-witness-discredited-analyst-says.html

It appears, Baez didn't check into this document or why LB would have it in her possession. She is another incredible "lead"! Why is Baez still grasping at straws? Why does it appear he's trying to create evidence of innocence? Now it appears to me, he takes everything ICA tells him at face value. I think he's in for a huge disappointment for this is a case he cannot "win"! He has no defense...JMHO

The A's attorney's made it very clear, LB "hounded" his clients...:innocent: This has CA's hands all over it...when will LE start their investigation into her dastardly deeds...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Did you notice in LB's deposition how fast JB & CM were trying to get out of there when they were mentioning LB's statement? That is was faxed to her, that she didn't write it?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=70245782
Page 54

IMO
Baez needs to stop addressing people by their first names(especially LB's lawyer who should be addressed as Mr Brown and not Ray) I find it very unprofessional, this is not a round table discussion at the local bar and grill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13