Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit Carolina Girl for noticing the WESH video clips that have AUDIO of Laura B's phone call with Kasper J. The AUDIO must have been released in Discovery, but nobody has published the AUDIO of the full secretly recorded phone conversation between Laura and Kasper (yet).

There are AUDIO clips of Laura and Kasper's voices on both of the videos in this article.
The graphic says "Detective" when Kasper asks Laura how she knew to search in the area where the body was found -- but it was not a Detective speaking, it was Kasper J. speaking to Laura on the phone call.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26655303/detail.html

Snippets of Laura's voice is also at this WESH link (credit mominil)
http://www.wesh.com/video/26654659/detail.html

Attachments

• Laura oh hell no last fing time helps.jpg
    Laura oh hell no last fing time helps.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10
IIRC Mort drove to interview LB right? He drove from Chicago to see her???

Is there a reason he drove and did not fly??? Did he not want any record of the trip?

bbm
Good Point.

Can you claim mileage and be reimbursed by the JAC when you fly?

Not sure he works for PWC. Somewhere in the doc dump there are pictures of he and LB and some emails and I thought I saw something about a armored car business. I did not pay too much attention but now maybe I should go back and look. But I think he is a CPA. jmo

What you saw in the doc dump, was JJ's research of LB. I'm not sure it is all accurate, I think he turned it over to LE and that's why it was included.

I've been looking at the different forms for a couple of days now. The "bogus" one with all the misspellings had to have been made up from a blank form. She could have had it from the days at the search or from the TES website.

She didn't "change" a form. She made it up from scratch! Note that aside from the already misspelled items, she misspells "Lory" for Lori Fusco.

For all of this, she was working with a very faulty memory.

Exactly! I did not like, nor agree with WESH's pro-defense slant that Laura "admitted to adding notes" to a TES form that she kept, and should have turned in. She did MORE than that! As you said, she completely fabricated a TES form by adding people's names who did NOT search with her! And writing search notes about searching on Suburban, when she did not actually search anywhere near where Caylee was found.
And the Defense P.I., Mr. Mort, had this fake form and the Defense never made the Prosecutors aware of it!

Laura B's husband is a CPA at Price Waterhouse Cooper. She's not like Casey who is indigent and cannot afford an attorney. More than likely she is paying for the attorney herself.

I would like to know how Laura got a hold of the TES Field Activity Report. If she didn't get it off the TES website, she didn't get it from the TES base when she searched for Caylee since it didn't have the number at the bottom of it, then where did she get it from?

Just speculating ... but maybe she took a blank TES search form while at the TES command center, before someone in charge wrote/assigned a number to that form? The number on the bottom is handwritten, not a part of the pre-form.

Exactly! I did not like, nor agree with WESH's pro-defense slant that Laura "admitted to adding notes" to a TES form that she kept, and should have turned in. She did MORE than that! As you said, she completely fabricated a TES form by adding people's names who did NOT search with her! And writing search notes about searching on Suburban, when she did not actually search anywhere near where Caylee was found.
And the Defense P.I., Mr. Mort, had this fake form and the Defense never made the Prosecutors aware of it!

bbm
With all the discovery Baez has held back and tried very hard NOT to release to the Prosecution and though Casey signed an Notice of Intent to Participate in Reciprocal Discovery..it seems IMO that Baez just had her do that to make it appear that they would co-operate....
:twocents:

LB's attorney, or I should say previous attorney was Ray Brown..not Black

Of Note, LB hired a new lawyer, Bernard Cassidy(white-collar criminal defense) from iirc Ft Lauderdale, when she came to Orlando for the Nov.17 2010 Depo

That is correct. The Notice of Taking Deposition for Laura for Nov 17, 2010 was C/O Bernard M. Cassidy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Previous Notice of Taking Deposition of Laura was C/O Raymond Brown, Iselin, NJ

I'm thinking that we would not have seen or known to look for any subsequent subpoenas of things like her computers. This one was under the KC case. But anything past this would have been under the tampering case focused on her, wouldn't it.

But also given that she resides outside of Florida how problematic is things like getting her computers?

So are we to believe that this is the Suburban Drive sheet LB was talking about or JBP sheet. I think it was the JBP sheet because technically she would not have had one for Suburban because she was not assigned there. Was she even a team leader?

LB goes home, finds the paperwork and eventually starts emailing JB and tries to make contact with CA. What are the bets that CA was NOT going to contact her personally? LB tells JB she feels she can to talk to KC to get information. This would be something JB would be dead set against.

In the evidence photos from 12/11/08 we see a picture with a letter from a Laura to Casey. This had to have been sent to the house and CA kept it. Obviously LE thought at the time it might be significant because why? Did LE know that CA was having conversations with this woman about getting KC to talk to her? We do know LE was fully aware by December that CA was going to do everything in her power to construct false evidence. So LB was NOT arrested and the case is still open. Who are they after? Who would gain the most here by trying to get people to submit false paperwork? And who has been consistently working behind the scenes to fabricate false information?

Now JB asking for everything from KC's room makes sense. Could it have been the letter? Defense had to have been aware of it as it was released in those photos. Curiously it was not photographed by itself but almost as an afterthought with a photo poster. As if, this could be important so let's not make a big deal but slip it in with something else just to get it in. It could be important down the road. Probably the "red flag" was that it came to the home and it may have been the only one after KC's arrest the CA saved. Why would she save it and not give it to JB to give to KC? Was it useful to CA? BUCKLE UP, me thinks it's going to be a rough ride for the next couple of months. jmo

I don't think LE was interested in the letter. If they were, they would have photographed it individually. I think it just happened to be in the "background photos" they were taking to document the execution of the search warrant. The photos taken during execution of a search warrant are not necessarily limited to photos of "evidence." They are often intended to establish the scene and the progression of the search: here's the bedroom as seen from the door; here are each of the walls; here's a closet; here's one shelf of the closet; here's a box on that one shelf; here's the box moved out of the closet; here's the box opened up; here's the item from the top of the box removed from the box; etc.

If anything, I think the LE photographer was just documenting anything "Caylee-related."

Laura B's husband is a CPA at Price Waterhouse Cooper. She's not like Casey who is indigent and cannot afford an attorney. More than likely she is paying for the attorney herself.

I would like to know how Laura got a hold of the TES Field Activity Report. If she didn't get it off the TES website, she didn't get it from the TES base when she searched for Caylee since it didn't have the number at the bottom of it, then where did she get it from?

Wellllll, I'm not sure so about that anymore...that is up for 'ahem' speculation since it came from Laura ...

Check out pages 4,5 and 6...Is that her hubby or someone else...

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchananresearch0128FIX.pdf

I don't think LE was interested in the letter. If they were, they would have photographed it individually. I think it just happened to be in the "background photos" they were taking to document the execution of the search warrant. The photos taken during execution of a search warrant are not necessarily limited to photos of "evidence." They are often intended to establish the scene and the progression of the search: here's the bedroom as seen from the door; here are each of the walls; here's a closet; here's one shelf of the closet; here's a box on that one shelf; here's the box moved out of the closet; here's the box opened up; here's the item from the top of the box removed from the box; etc.

If anything, I think the LE photographer was just documenting anything "Caylee-related."

Maybe that letter has a date on it - and it was posted in the photo to establish a timeframe? Kinda like when they put a ruler next to a piece of evidence to photograph the true dimensions of the object.

BBM :twocents: ITA and my input and opinion :innocent: that they are also utilized by the ME's team:rocker: in the designation of the manner of death discussion when needed. Sometimes we:innocent: have to remind :crazy: Dr.Sigmund Freud :crazy: , "a cigar is just a cigar" but then again.....:banghead: people HAVE been known to "stage a death scene" and while a report is wicked valuable, a picture is worth a thousand words!!

:woohoo:Today's thoughts brought to you from "Clichés 'R us":woohoo:

Wellllll, I'm not sure so about that anymore...that is up for 'ahem' speculation since it came from Laura ...

Check out pages 4,5 and 6...Is that her hubby or someone else...

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchananresearch0128FIX.pdf

Those pages all came from JJ, not LB. The pages you are referencing are someone else.

Brian Buchanan is a CPA: https://secure.kentucky.gov/renewalservices/cpa/Individual/Default.aspx

Kentucky State Board of Accountancy

First Name Brian
Last Name Buchanan

City Mendham
State NJ

:twocents: (BTW: this is the universal emblem I've "adopted" for IHMO, hope it "passes muster" :innocent:).

:woohoo:The CARDINAL RULE of crime scene investigation is more is never enough, you only get ONE chance at the primary intake at the pristine scene be it the primary scene or a secondary site, SO TAKE IT ALL! Same goes for photos as in "hard" evidence. Back in the day, ROLLS of film would have been take and then RUSH developed, now we have digital and "heavy duty" cards that can instantaneously transmit the pics. Yeah, 35mm are STILL taken, usually from "suggestions":great: that one got from the digital pics! :truce:

Point in fact: at some point within the December, 2008 time frame a senior CSI declared all "trash" within a sector line was to be photographed in situ but packaged as one evidence #/packaged unit for the sake of expediency of clearing the recovery site. THIS occurred ONLY after ALL human remains had been recovered so priorities were identified and followed by the investigators (umm, one might also say, "standard and usual protocol/procedures were followed"), lest one assume capricious LE investigative behaviors aka "setting up the inmate". :banghead:

That is correct. The Notice of Taking Deposition for Laura for Nov 17, 2010 was C/O Bernard M. Cassidy, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Previous Notice of Taking Deposition of Laura was C/O Raymond Brown, Iselin, NJ

Wonder why she wouldn't hire an attorney here in O-Town...?

Wonder why she wouldn't hire an attorney here in O-Town...?

I am speculating that since Mr Cassidy specializes in white-collar criminal defense that someone referred her to him

http://www.lubellrosen.com/Bernard-Cassidy-Esq.asp

Bernard M. Cassidy is an attorney specializing in health law, health law regulatory and white-collar criminal defense.

White-Collar Criminal Defense
When you or your company are under investigation by government authorities, your liberty and livelihood are at stake. Whether the investigation is by the State or Federal government, a regulatory agency or an internal investigation where you work, it is important to have competent counsel to act on your behalf to respond to the investigation and protect your rights. We have substantial experience managing and responding to investigations.

Casey Anthony Update: Defense Witness Laura Buchanan Discredited in Newly Released Documents

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...12-504083.html

copied this from up in the daily update thread...isn't 48 hours cbs the ones who paid the money to JB/Casey? Take a look at the photos...OBVIOUSLY all picked out by the AntClan as they are favorable to KC.

ETA: I take that back...they do have the party pics on there.

Just speculating ... but maybe she took a blank TES search form while at the TES command center, before someone in charge wrote/assigned a number to that form? The number on the bottom is handwritten, not a part of the pre-form.

TT: If you are talking about the number 12609, those numbers are put there by LE. they are evidence numbers. Every piece of evidence that is released has a number in the lower right hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches