Witness tampering alleged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One has to wonder because KC had already given a description of ZFG and here KC is with a woman delivering books to her cell who resembles ZFG and has a twin exactly like her outside the jail (Skye appears to be thinner). Did KC learn Skye had a twin and tell JB about her? Did Skye tell her sister to spark up a conversation with GA to get to know him? Was it RC's intention all along to testify for defense the GA said it was an accident that snowballed out of control? Somehow it all sounds way too convenient, packed up in a neat package to me.

When we first heard LE's interview with RC I thought she sounded as if she were truthful and especially the part about not having an affair with GA. On the stand she also sounds truthful when she states she did have an affair. This leads me to believe there is more to this than meets the eye. I don't think there was an affair because what woman would sleep with another woman's husband and then bring the wife flowers the next day. If you listen to the testimony and cross about what GA said that it was an accident she trips herself up, saying one way for defense and another way for SA.

I think someone should be looking into finding the truth about RC's statement. There is just something very wrong about the whole thing. jmo

BBM: You have got to be kidding! There have been women who slept with their best friends' husbands, and stayed best friends with her all the time the wife was trying to find out who he was sleeping with. I've heard of cases where women slept with their sister's husband. Some women have no sense of decency at all... if the man is attractive to them, they don't care who they hurt, as long as they can get what they want. And buddying up to the wife is a good cover tactic... as long as it works.

However... I do not doubt for one minute that George did have the affair with this woman. Yes, there is something very wrong, but it isn't on JUST her. It was obvious to me that he was lying on the stand, his body language was very telling.

Good Morning America (ABC)
44th Street & Broadway
Times Square,
New York, NY 10036

When I put it in mapquest along with the phone booth address the closest was 5 minute drive away. Not sure what is located on 66th but Good Morning America is at Times Square. jmo
For all we know...there could have been a pre-interview...or it could have been taped elsewhere. But, you are correct...GMA is quite visible from Times Square...however, I do find it interesting that ABC is right at 66th St. If I speak to my cousin, I'll ask. He was the head cameraman for ABC news.

I agree, FCA could have been the instigator the it all. You make a good point. Why lee is an outsider, imho, is because he is make. I don't think Cindy wanted a boy. George does whatever Cindy wants. So when Casey was born, Cindy had her princess, who could do no wring, leaving Lee to be an after thought. The family dynamic is without a doubt dysfunctional! I just don't see the type of dysfunction FCA claims.

I never really believed Lee was an outsider. I don't know why for sure, but something about how he wavered between believing everything his sister said and then seemingly having some need to distance himself from the whole thing, thus being an outsider. If you watch the jailhouse tapes the G, C and FCA all seem to talk about him as though he is not only very much involved in the family but is also somewhat of an authority figure.

In regards to the defense opening statements..how is sexual molestation ever proven, unless the assaulter admits to it or the person being assaulted admits to it? Or it eye-witnessed or videotaped. Since GA did not admit to it..does not mean that it did nor did not happen. For obvious reasons, ICA did not take the stand. Most defendants do not take the stand. She is the only one who could have testified to it (and no one would have believed her anyway, by her own lying) so we do not know if the sexual molestation happened or not.

I think it is safe to say that putting doubt in the jurors minds as to another person that may have committed the crime is not new in defense tactics. It doesn't mean GA did anything, it just makes the jurors realize that someone else very well could have committed the crime under the same set of evidence.

As far as making GA the villain, I think the DT made him the villan because it was the most believable that he had something to do with it. It doesn't mean he did, just showing the jurors that it could have been someone else, just as easily as ICA with the same evidence.

I think if I was GA I would be glad that JB saved my daughter from the death penalty, at whatever cost to myself.

This scares me.

I never really believed Lee was an outsider. I don't know why for sure, but something about how he wavered between believing everything his sister said and then seemingly having some need to distance himself from the whole thing, thus being an outsider. If you watch the jailhouse tapes the G, C and FCA all seem to talk about him as though he is not only very much involved in the family but is also somewhat of an authority figure.

I tend to agree Jack. I would say that Lee had done what any 'normal' young man would've done by his age - got out of the house and moved on with his own life (unlike his leeching sister - although she was certainly doing her damndest!).
IMO, this whole thing naturally and necessarily brought him back into the family's matters. Why wouldn't he be concerned? - it involved his sister, mother, father and grandparents .... not to mention his little niece.
He could probably see, looking from more-or-less the 'outside', that it was he who was, in his own way and as best he could, going to need to take some control of the situation. Any man and his monkey could see that nobody else in the family was capable of, or in any frame of mind to be doing so.
How involved was he though? Some have even suggested that it may have been him on the other of the phone to DC during the 'let's go and get her' search. This is more than possible I guess (I can see how he might have had the inside running on it but I'm still on the fence)
ETA - and this is pure speculation of course - I have sometimes wondered whether the cause of Lee's apparent distancing himself from the family BEFORE all of this and his distress on the stand was because he had been ignored or kicked out of the house or something in his earlier years. Might explain why he "was never told what was going on"? JMO

I gave up on this case long ago, Well I still lurke.
As many of you know February 24, 2010 I preditced this outcome.
I hinted to it many times before that day.

BUT NOW CASEY IS DUE BACK FROM WHEREVER SHE IS.
Or she will be in contempt.
Does anyone know if she had returned?

I gave up on this case long ago, Well I still lurke.
As many of you know February 24, 2010 I preditced this outcome.
I hinted to it many times before that day.

BUT NOW CASEY IS DUE BACK FROM WHEREVER SHE IS.
Or she will be in contempt.
Does anyone know if she had returned?

Nope. Don't think any one knows. She has been anywhere from Ohio to San Diego and in between. She could be back in FLA for all we know.

BBM: You have got to be kidding! There have been women who slept with their best friends' husbands, and stayed best friends with her all the time the wife was trying to find out who he was sleeping with. I've heard of cases where women slept with their sister's husband. Some women have no sense of decency at all... if the man is attractive to them, they don't care who they hurt, as long as they can get what they want. And buddying up to the wife is a good cover tactic... as long as it works.

However... I do not doubt for one minute that George did have the affair with this woman. Yes, there is something very wrong, but it isn't on JUST her. It was obvious to me that he was lying on the stand, his body language was very telling.

RC tried to present herself as a very honest and sincere woman in the beginning. When she first told her story, I believed her because she sounded so sincere. The RC on the stand gave me a very different impression and I would believe that person was capable of doing exactly what she said she did. The first time I heard her I thought there is no way she is having an affair and being buddy, buddy with CA at the same time because of the way she presented herself....she seemed honest.

My belief now is that I wouldn't trust her testimony and I don't trust her. Not saying that GA didn't have an affair but because she originally said they didn't and then changed it to she did I was less likely to believe her story and more likely to believe GA's. But for all we know this could have been part of a planned deception also. Too many people lying to make it a coincidence. Too many apparent coincidences and at some point someone will come forward to tell all. It's just a matter of time. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces