WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe as I always have that "someone" has rolled over on her. Someone besides her knew and they have come forward.
Annie? She is the one quite obviously left out of the interviews released to the public and media.

I agree. Let me start.....(see below)

Oh ok-- I think I'm starting to understand-- does everyone have a crush on Detective Melich?? haha! this board is exciting... Do you know--- was he the good cop or the bad cop during Casey's Universal Studios interview?? I'm a superfan of whoever was in the bad cop role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
I believe as I always have that "someone" has rolled over on her. Someone besides her knew and they have come forward.

Lee?

Actually, what I keep imagining is how this must all be affecting Cindy. I know most people here hate her with a passion but she truly does love her little granddaughter and her daughter too, in spite of everything. She must be suffering unimaginable pain.

Chilly, I know she loved Caylee...I just despise what she has done. Love the sinner, hate the sin?

At the very least CA should be accountable to society, LE for what she has done. Maybe then if she gives up fighting everyone BUT the one who caused this heartbreaking tragedy, she can grieve.

That's about it isn't it. All he's got is a probably photo-shopped picture and a witness he can't ethically put on the stand because she's an habitual liar! He's going to have to defend by attacking the prosecution's witnesses and case.
They'd be smart to plead this chick out IMO.

Oh ok-- I think I'm starting to understand-- does everyone have a crush on Detective Melich?? haha! this board is exciting... Do you know--- was he the good cop or the bad cop during Casey's Universal Studios interview?? I'm a superfan of whoever was in the bad cop role.

I DO!!! I DOOO!!!! Love those strong justice types....;) and me an old lady :silenced:

LOL -- you're right! But I so respect the ladies who do that, that I don't want to risk getting my hands smacked! :)

I don't think that anyone would object to seeing more of Yuri!
YM.jpg

B.C...but cute nonetheless.

Does anyone here think the A's just found out about the GJ today along with us? I think they've known about this for at least a day or two. Just my feeling.

Yuri plays cop well from any angle. He is the one you see holding CA's hands and explaining the facts to her (or trying to at least). The other cop was Edwards.

He might be testifying about any interaction he had with the Anthony family.
Probably to testify that when they offered to have her join in the search, she turned them down flat...using the excuse that she only wanted to conduct "live" searches for Caylee...shows she wasn't interested in helping search for her when she was out on bail and perfectly capable of doing so...shows consciousness of guilt...

Annie? She is the one quite obviously left out of the interviews released to the public and media.

I have a strong gut feeling that she is going to be important ... lack of information is the primary reason ... and then a few days ago on her myspace she changed her heading to "I can finally breathe again" mood: relieved. Makes ya go hmmmmmmm

This is the first time in my life I haven't had a huge amount of pity for the family members of an alleged murderer. Especially where the victim is a baby and also a member of the same family.

I just don't feel sympathy for any of them.

The monitor that she is wearing, can you slip it off and say put it on the dog, I know I heard about that somewhere, or maybe I'm watching way to much Law and Order. I hope the rest of the family doesn't help her escape, at this point nothing, nothing would startle me.

I'm sorry edgeofnight, but your post left me laughing and I know this is not a laughing matter. However, after reading your post, the image of Martha Stewart placing her ankle moniter on the leg one of her black horses came to mind. Thanks for a lighter moment.
azwriter.

Hey knuckle head..sorry could not resist.. LOL :poke:

I think so too. I have a feeling Annie will be very relevant in the case against KC during KC's murder trial..Yes I am optimistic she will be tried and convicted of murder down the line..I do not see her coping a plea..

It just dawned on me another reason the DA may be taking this to the GJ is to get CA, GA & LA on record to prosecute later if they lie.

Awwwe, TurboThink, that is a very good point. Thanks for posting that - it's something to dream about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32