WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CLER are study courses. Nothing he is doing on this case will substitute for CLER -- continuing legal education requirements.

Unfortunately (and I know you know this Themis, but for everyone else) with a valid credit card and a willing law clerk/Jr. Associate ... he can get his required CLER's online in a matter of a few hours ... that is if he hasn't already and just hasn't submitted ... I doubt that it will keep him from trying this case ... on the other hand ... I DO believe that a more high profile attorney will swoop in and take lead prior to trial!

Oh man, I HATE Casey. That was very touching.

After watching that video the only people concerned for Caylee are people outside of her family, besides Shirley and I find that sad.

I didn't think she was required to show up to court tomorrow. Am I wrong?

Why can't they charge her for both neglect and homicide? Nothing saying they can't and there sure is plenty there to charge her with neglect/abuse too. Look at all the drug parties etc she brought her to?

I believe it was brought up on one of these posts that some of the charges in neglect are the same as parts of the homicide and you can't charge a person twice for the same thing, so thats why I think they would drop neglect and combine some of the neglect aspects in the homicide charges - there will be more than one - the degree and circumstances

So LE is saying that this was premeditated?? Then LE DEFINATELY has stuff we know nothing about!

Sooooo..KC you stll want to "search"? I bet JB knew this and that is why he wanted her to be able to search as in away from FL.

I am so happy to see this, it has made my day. Just a matter of time now before baby girl is brought home and the evil mother gets locked up for good.

Thank you LE and all others involved! I just hope the GJ does the right thing.

Can you imagine the tension inside the Anthony house tonight? Boy what I'd give to be a fly on their wall.

There is no tension other than anger fulminating into revenge and retribution plans towards anyone that doesn't believe their lies imo. They lied so easily and often in that house and are probably shocked and livid that the rest of society doesn't operate that way.

Meanwhile they harbor their leatherface (chainsaw massacre reference) who sits on the computer angry at all those friends and people that tried to help who finally discovered the evil rotten underbelly lurking there - all because the house of ill repute came crashing down on them and they have no ability to look inward.

Caylee is an afterthought in that house I do believe. The only thing they think about is how they are persecuting and how they will get back at those they perceive wronged them. Shame on them all. jmo

Also check out the groceries she was buying-I tried to see if there was anything for a child on the belt....I saw milk, but I was looking for juice boxes, snacks and such...

Just to see that written, makes me very sad. The absence of goodies for Caylee means she was no longer with her mom - for whatever reason. So sad.

Wonderful news, wonderful job on behalf of LE, Tim Miller, our special Padilla, searchers and our sleuthers. :dance:

This could have been planned to coincide with the hearing tomorrow in court, so she will be arrested before she leaves court and has no chance to run.
WHOA! Good thought there, Turbo. Tonight could be KC's last night out from behind bars.

Oh how I hope and pray that she doesn't and most definitely I wouldn't want it to be a successful attempt. I want Caylee to receive justice. Her committing suicide will give nobody justice. I want Casey to rot in jail. Rot, rot, rot, rot. I want her parents to visit her on a screen from now on. I want to hear how miserable she is in jail. She could have come clean. She could have done the right thing, but she strutted, she high fived, she destroyed lives, she cast aspersions on innocent people, she smacks her gum like a Diva, and grins ear to ear when most inappropriate, she partied while the little girl rotted in the trunk, she stole from friends and family, she created a circus. She is evil.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D :toast:

There is no tension other than anger fulminating into revenge and retribution plans towards anyone that doesn't believe their lies imo. They lied so easily and often in that house and are probably shocked and livid that the rest of society doesn't operate that way.

Meanwhile they harbor their leatherface (chainsaw massacre reference) who sits on the computer angry at all those friends and people that tried to help who finally discovered the evil rotten underbelly lurking there - all because the house of ill repute came crashing down on them and they have no ability to look inward.

Caylee is an afterthought in that house I do believe. The only thing they think about is how they are persecuting and how they will get back at those they perceive wronged them. Shame on them all. jmo

I agree with you 100%

If TM is coming back to testify wouldn't that mean that he have had to have found something incriminating? I mean, they wouldn't bother to have him testify that he just searched, would they?

He might be testifying about any interaction he had with the Anthony family.

Holy Canolli!
I had a dream last night that charges were coming, and when they went to arrest her, LE gave CA & GA a plaque for their good job of playing along, and then CA kicked KC in the butt as she was led away in cuffs.

Wonder what she will wear and which strut she'll choose for her perp walk. :D

Justice for that sweet baby!
YEEEAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

If she is wearing a "Help Find Caylee" t-shirt I will scream.

Oh my...I was off in the kitchen cooking and thinking about pings and came back to this!

I am SO confused! I just don't understand...If they have enough information to take before the grand jury for a trial, do they not also have enough information to arrest her? How on earth does this work? Does LE always have to present to the Grand Jury before arresting someone for homicide???

Help please!

Think of the Grand Jury as the first test of the witnesses and the evidence. The prosecutor brings that evidence to the GJ, and more or less says do you think we have enough evidence to support the criminal charge. The GJ is thought to be representative of the peers that would hear a criminal trial. If the GJ thinks there is sufficent evidence, they issue an indictment. If they do not think there is sufficent evidence, they do not issue the indictment. But there is no jeopardy attached, IOWs if they do not issue the indictment, it can be heard again if the prosecutor obtains more evidence.

The criminal trial is the second and final test of the evidence. And once it happens, if they do not get a conviction, they cannot charge on it again.

I think all states have Grand Juries available. But how they are used can be different. Some states require that all murder charges be heard by a GJ. Some states leave it up to the prosecutor, whether or not the GJ will hear a case. For instance if the pros. believes he has a solid case, he might not take it to the GJ, but if he has a case that is borderline, he might take to to the GJ to get some idea of how a criminal jury might view it.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D :toast:

I have followed a few cases of interest here and there, and I have been up close and personal to some rather sordid affairs over the years. This is one case that really grabbed my attention and pulled on the heart strings. I am angry. This whole thing absolutely boggles the mind.

He might be testifying about any interaction he had with the Anthony family.

I can still see Cindy (hugging) Tim Miller in a cold way, in that video, and then turning away from him.

Not at all, thank your for your thoughtfulness and great suggestion!
B

Blink, I should have added my thanks for posting that. I'm still sniffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo