WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As pleased as I am with this information, I am saddened by what else we might find out during the GJ testimony. I am so sad about what Caylee had to endure during her short life, I don't know if my heart can take much more.

Some where I have missed something or it's just been a long day. Who is GJ? First name only or last name only?

Just from the little bit that we all know, if I were on that Grand Jury, I would indict her - no question whatsoever in my mind who was responsible for Caylees disappearance:

• Not calling LE for over 30 days after Caylee went missing;
  • lying to LE about her missing child (no one who's child went missing would lie unless they were guilty of something);
  • pictures of CA out partying acting like she does not have a care in the world after Caylee went missing;
  • video tape of CA shopping like she does not have a care in the world after Caylee went missing;
  • never once asking LP or anyone else to search here or there after getting out on bond, in fact, never mentioning Caylee at all;
  • the forensics from the car;
  • witnesses (more than one) saying how bad and what the car smelled like;
=== GUILTY!!

You're missing some important facts:
*searching for "Zenaida" on the computer days BEFORE Caylee goes missing (hence before Father's Day) Goes to premeditation since there is NO ZENAIDA.
*searching for chloroform (a deadly and illegal chemical). Goes to premeditation.
*obtaining chloroform and putting it in the trunk (and possibly also in Caylee)
*deleting pictures of her then-missing child (goes to consciousness of guilt and destroying evidence)
*tampering with her computer and "trashing" her cell phone (goes to consciousness of guilt and trying to destroy evidence)

and so on...

My prayers go out to everyone whether stranger, family member or friend, who has ever loved this little girl!! May justice be served with swiftness!!
I'm telling you that when I saw that video for the first time my heart just hurt so bad and I started bawling.
I had an experience with a loved one that passed that I am convinced she knew it was her time just by her actions the previous day, and she was not ill. This memory just hit me like a rock when I saw that video.

Two days later at 10:30 a.m., Casey Anthony visited a different Target store on North Goldenrod in Winter Park. This time, detectives said she used a stolen check to buy $138 worth of clothes. She bought two bras, jeans, and several shirts including the blue hooded sweatshirt with the No. 82 on it that she was wearing the first time she was taken into custody. Also that morning, she bought the oversized white sunglasses she's so often been seen wearing since her arrest.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html

Why is she allowed to keep those things and continue to wear them? Aren't they now considered evidence? When you shoplift, they take the merch away from you instead of letting you wear it. They should rip those sunglasses off her face and collect the rest of those items, too.

Just heard this reported on HLN and they said that the State Attorney's Office stated that this report concerning charges did NOT come from them...

Relax all. Of course the State Attorney's office would report that. They also deny everything and chances are that office did not officially release anything about this case. But, certain individuals within the office could have released it the media off the record. Happens all the time.

As much as I want them to find Caylee's body. I so hope she does not make a deal to get off lighter by showing them where the body is. I do think TES can and will find her. I hope LE does not give in and let her make a deal. This GJ news just may make her want to strike a deal. I just think that would be an injustice to Caylee if she gets off lighter. They need to throw the book at her.

6:30 PM EDT, October 8, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

Prosecutors may seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, sources confirmed.

The state may present the case before an Orange County grand jury on Tuesday.

The grand jury meeting was previously scheduled, and prosecutors don't discuss cases that are brought before it.
In other news, Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy and George, met with investigators at the Sheriff's office yesterday. Her brother Lee Anthony was at the office today.

I really don't think she will take a plea at this time. I think she will roll the dice and see what happens with a trial. I think that if she is found guilty she may offer a deal for a reduced sentence (lying of course as to how she knows where Caylee's body is, I don't think she will ever admit guilt to killing her.)

(snipped)http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html

Why is she allowed to keep those things and continue to wear them? Aren't they now considered evidence? When you shoplift, they take the merch away from you instead of letting you wear it. They should rip those sunglasses off her face and collect the rest of those items, too.
I was wondering that too SS! I bet we don't see her wearing them again. Matter of fact, she wasn't sporting those glasses the other days when she was doing her Gypsy Rose Lee strut back to the truck.
:sick:

My guess -- LE has clothing from KC that indicates handling of a cadaver, a backpack or such with Caylee's dna in it directly tying her (KC) to a deceased Caylee. Sure will be interesting to see what they have we don't know about yet!!

Welcome to WS, MADJGNLAW! You may want to include the link back to the source of that article. :)

Actually, what I keep imagining is how this must all be affecting Cindy. I know most people here hate her with a passion but she truly does love her little granddaughter and her daughter too, in spite of everything. She must be suffering unimaginable pain.

Hate is a strong word.....too strong a word and IMO, misplaced.:(

He will file a blanket motion to compel for discovery ... since he isn't sure what they have and what they don't ... something most prosecutors love; 'cause then they get to flood the CDA's office with boxes upon boxes of evidence ... relevant or not and mucho redundant! But because a lot of this evidence has been released already and I assume filtered by JB's staff ... it won't have the same overwhelming effect!

I had a satisfying chuckle over his latest motions! Here, ya want all the leads! Here you go!!! Take 'em all. Heeeheeeeeeeeeee! Take 'em all in all their various formats and redundancy. Let all the A-family spin and generated ghouls, goblins and ghosts all land in Baez's office on CD, audio, video, DVD, stacks of documents generated. Bwah. Enjoy!

Relax all. Of course the State Attorney's office would report that. They also deny everything and chances are that office did not officially release anything about this case. But, certain individuals within the office could have released it the media off the record. Happens all the time.

A "controlled leak" ...complete with plausible deniability ... that is what I was thinking too!

My guess -- LE has clothing from KC that indicates handling of a cadaver, a backpack or such with Caylee's dna in it directly tying her (KC) to a deceased Caylee. Sure will be interesting to see what they have we don't know about yet!!
Hmm, that would be interesting considering Cindy washed all of the clothing that was in the car and left behind at TonE's house.

I was wondering that too SS! I bet we don't see her wearing them again. Matter of fact, she wasn't sporting those glasses the other days when she was doing her Gypsy Rose Lee strut back to the truck.
:sick:

Gypsy Rose Lee strut! Now that shows you how old I am because I got that! lol

Yeah I wondered too why she was able to still wear the sunglasses, the shoes, the jeans, that should be all stolen property, right? I guess LE just wanted to let her strut her GRL in public, let the public know what she really is! *refrains from calling names*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe