WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days later at 10:30 a.m., Casey Anthony visited a different Target store on North Goldenrod in Winter Park. This time, detectives said she used a stolen check to buy $138 worth of clothes. She bought two bras, jeans, and several shirts including the blue hooded sweatshirt with the No. 82 on it that she was wearing the first time she was taken into custody. Also that morning, she bought the oversized white sunglasses she's so often been seen wearing since her arrest.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html

Why is she allowed to keep those things and continue to wear them? Aren't they now considered evidence? When you shoplift, they take the merch away from you instead of letting you wear it. They should rip those sunglasses off her face and collect the rest of those items, too.

She sure likes Target....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

"She actually hit two Target stores within two hours. She even went home and changed clothes in between, right after she shopped at the Target on North Goldenrod Road."

My guess -- LE has clothing from KC that indicates handling of a cadaver, a backpack or such with Caylee's dna in it directly tying her (KC) to a deceased Caylee. Sure will be interesting to see what they have we don't know about yet!!
There was a belt in the car with those pants and also her boots, too. You could be right.

I wondered if they checked the knobs on the inside of the car, her keys, and her seatbelt latch for the same. These possibly would tie her to the decomp.

My guess -- LE has clothing from KC that indicates handling of a cadaver, a backpack or such with Caylee's dna in it directly tying her (KC) to a deceased Caylee. Sure will be interesting to see what they have we don't know about yet!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!:D I so hope you are right!!!!!!!

Gypsy Rose Lee strut! Now that shows you how old I am because I got that! lol

Yeah I wondered too why she was able to still wear the sunglasses, the shoes, the jeans, that should be all stolen property, right? I guess LE just wanted to let her strut her GRL in public, let the public know what she really is! *refrains from calling names*
LOL nah...we're not that old...just old souls. I loved that movie when I was a little girl.
But yeah, Casey sure knows how to shake her junk....will be alot harder for her to do with cuffs and shackles....:loser:

Two days later at 10:30 a.m., Casey Anthony visited a different Target store on North Goldenrod in Winter Park. This time, detectives said she used a stolen check to buy $138 worth of clothes. She bought two bras, jeans, and several shirts including the blue hooded sweatshirt with the No. 82 on it that she was wearing the first time she was taken into custody. Also that morning, she bought the oversized white sunglasses she's so often been seen wearing since her arrest.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17656202/detail.html

Why is she allowed to keep those things and continue to wear them? Aren't they now considered evidence? When you shoplift, they take the merch away from you instead of letting you wear it. They should rip those sunglasses off her face and collect the rest of those items, too.

I know what you are getting at ... but personally, I think that it is brilliant that they didn't take them away ... these weren't just items on a receipt ... NOW they are items that her family and friends (who she stole from to pay for) and even better, the public ... have seen and likely will continue to see her wear with unabashed arrogance ... flaunt it KC ... flaunt it!

gawd I feel so stupid, thank you!

No reason to feel dumb. We kinda developed our own shorthand and it takes a little while to catch on. Any time you aren't sure, just ask and someone will be happy to tell you.

Woohoo!!!!

So this means that Casey will be rearrested and have to sit in jail while she awaits the GJ hearing, right?

No, Casey will not be rearrested before the GJ convenes.
She will remain under house arrest until a decision is reached by the GJ.

There was a belt in the car with those pants and also her boots, too. You could be right.

I wondered if they checked the knobs on the inside of the car, her keys, and her seatbelt latch for the same. These possibly would tie her to the decomp.

Cindy told LE she took the pants out and washed them because they smelled as bad as the car!
She then offered to turn them in to LE after she washed them...:doh:

I know what you are getting at ... but personally, I think that it is brilliant that they didn't take them away ... these weren't just items on a receipt ... NOW they are items that her family and friends (who she stole from to pay for) and even better, the public ... have seen and likely will continue to see her wear with unabashed arrogance ... flaunt it KC ... flaunt it!

Ding, Ding, Ding .... We have a winner folks!

No, Casey will not be rearrested before the GJ convenes.
She will remain under house arrest until a decision is reached by the GJ.

Unless they have reason to believe she will harm herself or flee ... as some have anticipated.

One interesting point and I don't know if it has any significance here or not. Prosecutors in Florida can do a direct "filing of information" without taking a charge to a grand jury for any charge except a capital crime. Of course it could be simply that this prosecutor has a policy of taking any serious charge to the grand jury.

My opinion is that they are looking to give her the needle (charge her for capital crimes) and that this is the proper avenue to follow for that end.

T

As pleased as I am with this information, I am saddened by what else we might find out during the GJ testimony. I am so sad about what Caylee had to endure during her short life, I don't know if my heart can take much more.

Hang in there gal, we are all going to suffer through this together.;)

My opinion is that they are looking to give her the needle (charge her for capital crimes) and that this is the proper avenue to follow for that end.

T

It is the only avenue ... and I agree with your reasoning! In Florida the constitution states that prior to charging anyone with a Capital crime you must present for indictment by GJ.

I would also think the steering wheel would also be worth checking. BTW, I joined (without an invite, hope you dont mind SS) the WWYMD club.

Go Yuri!
YuriM1.jpg

No reason to feel dumb. We kinda developed our own shorthand and it takes a little while to catch on. Any time you aren't sure, just ask and someone will be happy to tell you.
We even have a thread dedicated to our WSisms. :)

No worries, Sami! With all the initials flying here now...it is hard to decifer sometimes! Someone threw me the other day with intials, too.

O my, sorry, Kathyn, thank your for asking me to clarify.

I do not believe KC will ever stand trial for Caylee's death. I think TES will find Caylee's remains and the GJ will indict, LE will announce DNA match indicating Caylee's death. Not necessarily in that order, but I believe she will will plead guilty in exchange for LWOP.

That was what I meant by not seeing the inside of the courtroom, imo.

This might be the first time I've disagreed with you Blink, but I see a trial in Casey's future. The Anthony family is too spunky to not put up a rip-roaring courtroom battle. I can't picture Casey admitting to doing anything wrong, it just doesn't fit for me. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. ;)

:dance: Okay, it's deserving again....ala Rocky Horror

Let's do the perp walk agaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!:dance:

Oh my...I was off in the kitchen cooking and thinking about pings and came back to this!

I am SO confused! I just don't understand...If they have enough information to take before the grand jury for a trial, do they not also have enough information to arrest her? How on earth does this work? Does LE always have to present to the Grand Jury before arresting someone for homicide???

Help please!

Pink, this is the steps (Grand Jury) we go through when looking to charge for a capital crime. That's why I think (I could be wrong) they are going this route.

Pink, this is the steps (Grand Jury) we go through when looking to charge for a capital crime. That's why I think (I could be wrong) they are going this route.

A capital case will be very, very hard to win without a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF