WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all JB's got? "Just do it"? LOL...oh my, he is wayyyyyyy over his head with these cops and prosecutors. Wayyyyy. Did I mention wayyyy? :D

Sorry, one more comment about JB as a competent lawyer. Look back in this thread for his CLE I think req's. "in good standing: but "not [word] to practice law." HAHAAHAHAHA.

In the mean time, my God, I sure am glad he's not my lawyer for a traffic violation! The only lawyer that CONVICTS his client by suggestion or plain statement.

Jose says "Bring it on!"

Yeah, watch that one. Why not just let him convict his own client in the media. Nice ones, JB.

NG, see ya!

Sounds like what he is describing is Accessory After the Fact ...where CA would be complicit in her cover-up of the crime and hindering the ongoing investigation ... IMO

You know thats what I said to him - he thinks that she knows a lot more and has done a lot more - maybe not even knowing she was doing it because Casey was soooo good at lying

I thought after the fact also - I'll talk to him again most likely next week, I'll ask then

Classic quote from JB's "spokesperson." They should "just do it." Does that mean we can skip the GJ?

snip
He's asking that the state be ordered to produce all evidence that supports Casey's innocence.

What makes him think they have any evidence of this nature?:)

Evidence that supports Casey's innocence, I think JB is in shock, he's talking crazy!

Sorry, one more comment about JB as a competent lawyer. Look back in this thread for his CLE I think req's. "in good standing: but "not [word] to practice law." HAHAAHAHAHA.

In the mean time, my God, I sure am glad he's not my lawyer for a traffic violation! The only lawyer that CONVICTS his client by suggestion or plain statement.

Jose says "Bring it on!"

Yeah, watch that one. Why not just let him convict his own client in the media. Nice ones, JB.

NG, see ya!

I asked my Dad about Baez statement to the press that it wasn't in Casey's best interest to tell where the child is - or the statement to that fact

My Dad thought nothing of it - he said Baez was right, it's not in her best interest, she would convict herself

So I asked well wouldn't it be right to do it? If the child is alive who she gave her to or sold her to - and my Dad said what evidence supports that Casey gave the child to someone or sold her to someone - in which I replied there didn't seem to be evidence to support that

Then I asked well, wouldn't it be right to take the authorities to the body if she murdered her? And my Dad said yes it would be right, it's morally right - but Casey threw morals away when she did this

So Baez is right, it's not in Casey's best interest to say where the child is

I guess that you have to be a cop, or a person who has been in this type of work to understand it because honestly I don't understand it

You know thats what I said to him - he thinks that she knows a lot more and has done a lot more - maybe not even knowing she was doing it because Casey was soooo good at lying

I thought after the fact also - I'll talk to him again most likely next week, I'll ask then

I have always wondered why they hired a HIGH PROFILE/PR/DEFENSE ATTY... in their hearts they know they scrwed up.... LE did say from the beginning they were over looking a lot because of being grieving gp's...I have always thought they crossed the line JMO. But this is for the SA's office to decide and whatever happens they have caused their own problems.

I was an only child and every winter my mother would take me to the most fabulous department store and buy me a new coat. After I had my children she never bought me another one.

I used to say that I ceased to exist. but I never ever resented my sons, I was never jealous. I was happy that I gifted my mother with the chance to have such wonderful love in her life and a bigger family.

but I can see into Caseys twisted mind, I think Cindy used to take Casey to target and buy her everything. But then Caylee became the recipient of outfits and bathing suits and toys.

it's very very sad what has happened to this family. I would not seek to judge Cindy Anthony. she is a woman struggling with a reality none of us an imagine. None of us , I am sure can imagine knowing where the gun your child used in a crime is hidden, or can imagine trying to cling to some hope that something your child has told you is the truth.

it's devastating, she's in shock, and for those of us who are mothers, we all know we would gladly lay down our lives for our childrens.

cast the first stone...fine. But think about it.

and yes, I think if they can show a method and premed. it's the DP for a beautiful young woman with a black heart, and a thousand deaths for the mother who loves her.

Respectfully snipped.

I'm thinking the first motion should be over in about two seconds. As for the second...after the GJ, there won't be a weekly HOME confinement schedule.

Lol, I agree.
AND
If you keep that pair of Christian Louboutin's in your avvi I may very well follow you arround :)

I testified before a grand jury as a crime victim....their judgement came back within two weeks. I have a friend who testified as a witness before a different grand jury - it took about 6 weeks. There are a LOT of witnesses to be called before this GJ and that will take some time. Here in Louisiana - the grand jury only meets once a week (because it is composed a working citizens). So sometimes when it's a complicated case it takes a while to go through everything (oh yeah, like sifting through a gazillion lies!), and they can also decide to meet more than once a week to help speed things up.

Lol, I agree.
AND
If you keep that pair of Christian Louboutin's in your avvi I may very well follow you arround :)

YAY! Another Loubou fan! :heart:

If it wouldn't make a mockery of the court, I'd suggest while entertaining the motion regarding producing evidence of his clients innocence (ahem) that the prosecution team don some plastic white sunglasses and say, "Case closed!"

I asked my Dad about Baez statement to the press that it wasn't in Casey's best interest to tell where the child is - or the statement to that fact

My Dad thought nothing of it - he said Baez was right, it's not in her best interest, she would convict herself

So I asked well wouldn't it be right to do it? If the child is alive who she gave her to or sold her to - and my Dad said what evidence supports that Casey gave the child to someone or sold her to someone - in which I replied there didn't seem to be evidence to support that

Then I asked well, wouldn't it be right to take the authorities to the body if she murdered her? And my Dad said yes it would be right, it's morally right - but Casey threw morals away when she did this

I guess that you have to be a cop, or a person who has been in this type of work to understand it because honestly I don't understand it

The post containing your dad's insight re: grand juries and impending charges was very interesting-- thanks for sharing!

And re: Baez's statement about Casey's best interest and showing her cards: Unfortunately, I think the world knows it's not in Casey's best interest to reveal what happened to Caylee.
For me, Baez's statement was only shocking because it effectively showed both of their hands-- Baez and Casey view this as a game and they'll play to win. Baez's statement was stupid from a public relations perspective and offensive from a human perspective. I keep getting surprised by the fact that Casey and Baez don't even pretend to care about Caylee. The only time we've seen/heard Casey cry was when the judge said she'd have to stay in jail. She doesn't even FAKE CRY for her "missing" child.

I'm particularly interesting in what George and Cindy have to say while they are under oath. I think by now they know what happens if you lie to the grand jury.

From the article:

The motion requests a list of any promises the state has made to any witnesses and any fees witnesses may be paid.

IMO, the state has something. One of the 82 witnesses has compelling information.

With the witness being paid, didn't we all read that AL was given $40 for gas (and we thought maybe more...?) It was in his interview and it made him seem like a material witness since some things were missing from his statement. :confused:

The reason why this is significant is not because, as your father said, if she's guilty she shouldn't tell what she knows.

It's significant because she keeps insisting that her daughter was kidnapped. If so, she would be innocent and should have no reason not to cooperate or tell the truth.

In other words, Baez in his statement is essentially admitting she has a reason to fear prosecution if she cooperates and tells the truth.

I'm particularly interesting in what George and Cindy have to say while they are under oath. I think by now they know what happens if you lie to the grand jury.

Same here... lying on the stand can land you in the big house.

Sounds like what he is describing is Accessory After the Fact ...where CA would be complicit in her cover-up of the crime and hindering the ongoing investigation ... IMO

I think that is also why the GJ - It can be used as a major "fishing expedition" for evidence from witnesses and accessories to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13