Woman, 30, charged in 3 murders in Toronto, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, police say

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm
''Former cop and University of Western Ontario professor Michael Arntfield noted that there is not a lot of public information on the accused killer. What Kauldhar actually is could be open for debate.
“(If the allegations are true,) it’s serial murder by definition and even conforms to the FBI description,” Arntfield told The Toronto Sun.In a lot of ways, she could be more closely identified with a spree killer or a mass killer.”
''Kauldhar grew up in a warm, loving home in Innisfil and her parents were dentists. A high school friend said her life began spiralling downward in a haze of drugs and mental health issues after her mother died in 2020.''

1728391286570.png
Sabrina Kauldhar in happier times kidding with her cousins. FACEBOOK

Last edited:
My Goodness!
I would never recognize her in this photo :oops:
( Except this ring in her nose :rolleyes: )
What has happened to her?
Is it drugs?
According to this from the post above, yes.

A high school friend said her life began spiralling downward in a haze of drugs and mental health issues after

According to court documents obtained by CBC Toronto, Trinh Thi Vu is the Toronto victim. Police have not yet released her name and age.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-woman-three-murders-police-arrested-charged-1.7343289

Investigators told AFP the first victim in Toronto, who was found with "visible trauma" to the body, was known to her assailant.
Woman charged with 3 murders in 3 days labeled a serial killer by police in Canada

It appears she knew her first victim, tentatively named as Trinh Thi Vu in the link above.

I don't think she chose her last two victims in a sense of a conscious decision. I think Cunningham was a random encounter at the park while he was walking his dogs. Broad daylight, near a school, on a school day. How frightening. She apparently followed Bilich in a parking lot and stabbed him near his vehicle. This also was apparently random.

The spree began with killing someone known to her and ended with two completely random victims encountered outdoors who were simply going about their days. I think once she killed Vu, she had nothing to lose and decided to take out whoever had the bad luck to cross her path.

I wonder if we'll find out she's possibly linked to a fourth or fifth murder that happened some time before Trinh Vu...which would of course make her officially a serial killer and not a spree killer.

MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga
Back