Woman and two small children kicked off bus in the rain.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may have missed it but was the reason given as to the why she was being booted? I guess the other ? is are the bus passes paid for as you ride or are they government subsidized? I see the term Taxpayer dollars.

I would prefer that a government helps a woman with 2 children than a corporation.

Corporate welfare = bigger taxpayer dollars

Where to Cut the Federal Budget? Start by Killing Corporate Welfare

Among the most outrageous expenditures is corporate welfare. Desperate businesses now overrun Washington, begging for alms. Believing that profits should be theirs while losses should be everyone else’s, corporations have convinced policymakers to underwrite virtually every industry: agriculture, education, energy, housing, manufacturing, medicine, transportation, and much more.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougban...al-budget-start-by-killing-corporate-welfare/

I would prefer that a government helps a woman with 2 children than a corporation.

Corporate welfare = bigger taxpayer dollars

Where to Cut the Federal Budget? Start by Killing Corporate Welfare

Among the most outrageous expenditures is corporate welfare. Desperate businesses now overrun Washington, begging for alms. Believing that profits should be theirs while losses should be everyone else’s, corporations have convinced policymakers to underwrite virtually every industry: agriculture, education, energy, housing, manufacturing, medicine, transportation, and much more.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougban...al-budget-start-by-killing-corporate-welfare/

the article says she was the "babysitter." Not sure if kids ride free.

I see both sides, as a bus driver I'm sure he sees people trying to abuse passes and everything, but, he could have simply said to her that isn't allowed, but I will let it slide this time. But who knows, perhaps he could have lost his job over it, although I'm not sure how they would know if this happened. On one hand, he was an employee trying to maintain the integrity of his job but on the other, simple human kindness goes a long ways.

ETA: the man with the cut off gloves and little tank top just cracked me up for some reason.

And this is the exact thing my signature refers too, by showing kids this type of action we cultivate a group of children who lack empathy and grow up with the wrong values.

I think the people on the bus were showing plenty of empathy.

Poor choices of verbal expression, perhaps. But it came from a place of compassion. No-one with a decent heart wants to see two little babies put out into the pouring rain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back