Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is terrible of me to feel and say, but for the first time in over a week I felt a glimmer of hope.

So the victim is the crazy one? :waitasec:

What?!

I have no doubt there are disturbed people in this world who act out inappropriately. But to insinuate that this victim is claiming anthing other than what truly happened in order to garner attention for herself is just plain nuts.

Wow! SMH

Did you not read the article?? She is clearly not making this up to garner attention. The police arrested the person responsible and she was ranting like the lunatic she obviously is. The victim did nothing to provoke her except by sharing a resemblance to Casey. Sad.

I believe her, there are so many nutcases out there who are just crazy enough to do something like this. Look how many threats there have been towards the jurors. Read some of the posts all over the net... there are veiled threats everywhere regarding Casey and her family. I wouldn't be surprised if the judge hasn't gotten a few threats.
People are insane... and this attacker was apparently on drugs. Drug-crazed people will do anything. There is so much anger and hostility out there, it's scary.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/

:innocent:

If that is true (which I kinda doubt), then that means the news media lied, not the victim.

I saw the womans mom doing an interview saying how her daughter called her and told her she got beat up because she was mistaken for Casey!

This foreshadows what is going to happen to the real KC when she is released from jail.

Yup,,i do hope it is no one innocent as this woman but the real Casey? Oh well, surprise surprise.

this woman DOES look like FCA's picture from earlier on. However, this woman is actually very pretty nothing like FCA in that sense :)

Vinne Politan interviewed her so we should know for sure very soon

FOX News reporter just said this woman is now "backing off" her story. Apparently this just may be one more person coming out of the woodwork for the attention... SAD

JVM clarified it. Was related..... Geez! Nothing is ever cut and dry! LOL

I think ICA would be safer in jail. Not only are there many insane people out there that would love to become famous by killing or seriously injuring ICA but there are many more sane people that will feel she got what she deserved.

FOX News reporter just said this woman is now "backing off" her story. Apparently this just may be one more person coming out of the woodwork for the attention... SAD

WTH...I'm done! After 3 years, this case is finally driving me nuts!

It just felt too weird for me when her child was named Caylee...... the world is getting to be a scary place for sure.

We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony."

http://www.tmz.com

These kinds of very high profile cases attract all sorts. Those like us, regular folks who simply follow on the news, and yes, those who have some, er, issues.

Sadly, this woman is not the only victim of mistaken identity. A man sharing a name with one of the jurors has a FB page devoted to hating him, only he wasn't on the jury. He has been receiving phone calls, folks posting on twitter that he should die, his picture has been posted all over the net, etc. The poor man didn't even follow the case, let alone decide it.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...sident-confused-for-casey-anthony--ar-242626/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand