Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, TMZ will post the police report. I wish they had with this story.

People are crazy! Apparently somebody did smash into this girls car and cause her to flip, or that was just some twisted fabrication of an accident. Either way..cuckoo.

Possibly another one. Will be on 6:00 news (CFNews13)

DMarko13 Dave D'Marko
#Casey Anthony look-a-like attacked in Orlando. My interview with her tonight at 6.
5 minutes ago

Possibly another one. Will be on 6:00 news (CFNews13)

DMarko13 Dave D'Marko
#Casey Anthony look-a-like attacked in Orlando. My interview with her tonight at 6.
5 minutes ago

What about this smells like a set-up? For real who would attack her? Yell at her maybe - but attack? Uh huh - on the day of the probation hearing??? Call me suspicious....

What about this smells like a set-up? For real who would attack her? Yell at her maybe - but attack? Uh huh - on the day of the probation hearing??? Call me suspicious....

I think it's suspicious too.

I wonder why no other media is reporting on this attack in Orlando? You would think it would be BIG news.

Set up. Exhibit A as to why FCa should not be made to come back to Orlando for probation.
Man, this DT is something else.

Hmmm, well, it will all come out in the wash. :sigh:

Anyone got fifty bucks for the local druggies? Starving college students? Homeless?

Hmmm, well, it will all come out in the wash. :sigh:

Anyone got fifty bucks for the local druggies?

Funny how when DT thinks things are not going in their favor....there's an incident. I pity anyone who would think they could attack KC. I think she'd be able to take care of herself. jmo

I agree LG.....call me suspicious also. (1) on day of probation hearing (2) FCA pics/vid released few days ago where she is walking the streets completely alone, shopping, obviously not fearing for her life with no one harassing her, just out all by her lonesome (?).... sounds like someone again trying to clean-up for FCA whatever damage these leaked photos and vid. did to her DT efforts to to quash this attempt to have her do her probation as they said it was already done while she was incarcerated, if JP rules probation is still required that she is in imminent danger and under death threat if she has to return to Orlando FLA area to complete the probation, or try to get her on Adminstrative probation (whatever that is.). Sometimes they can be so obvious, if this is in fact them. IMO, MOO, etc.

She does look like her... but, change up the style, fgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24