Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she slugged him for not going along with the promo? :floorlaugh:

Maybe her story is so much more interesting than how he really got those two black eyes. Too hinky for me. She admits people mistaking her for KC and yet does nothing to change her appearance. jmo

As far as any of us know, they are victims.

As far as any of us know they claim to be victims. She is way to cheerful and casual about her brother getting hit in the face. Very hinky. I want to see a police report before I make a decision as to whether or not they were victims. I mean really, these men were in a car and she never claims to have gotten their marker number but had time to pull out a gun. jmo

As far as any of us know they claim to be victims. She is way to cheerful and casual about her brother getting hit in the face. Very hinky. I want to see a police report before I make a decision as to whether or not they were victims. I mean really, these men were in a car and she never claims to have gotten their marker number but had time to pull out a gun. jmo

I totally understand someone wanting to view a police report before making a decision. In the absence of that, I prefer to treat them as victims, there has been no evidence they're not. JMO, I am very sensitive to victims, and would never disparage them. JMO

As far as any of us know, they are victims.

Flossie;

I understand what you are saying, and you are right. With that point of view.

But, when I see "victims" smiling and happy about it, and then here there is a related promotion, I know to look further.

Just like one of the civil lawyers told me once years ago. If they are coming in saying they have been injured on the City Bus and they do not have on a neck brace and casts, send them away. Everybody wants to sue the City if they can't find cash another way.

I know the brother has bruises, but we don't know if they came from a bar brawl, his sister (if she is that), a fight with friends or family. If there was a police report and even a witness, I would not be so sarcastic about it.

The addition adds up to self promotion right now.

Flossie;

I understand what you are saying, and you are right. With that point of view.

But, when I see "victims" smiling and happy about it, and then here there is a related promotion, I know to look further.

Just like one of the civil lawyers told me once years ago. If they are coming in saying they have been injured on the City Bus and they do not have on a neck brace and casts, send them away. Everybody wants to sue the City if they can't find cash another way.

I know the brother has bruises, but we don't know if they came from a bar brawl, his sister (if she is that), a fight with friends or family. If there was a police report and even a witness, I would not be so sarcastic about it.

The addition adds up to self promotion right now.

Thanks merc, I see what you're saying, and have no issues with anyone looking further. At this point, I have nothing but sympathy for them. We obviously have different opinions and that's fine.

I just won't go anywhere other than sympathy without proof kwim? No offense to you intended.

I just don't even know what to say anymore...................

It's kind of funny how all these characters come out of the woodwork at very critical times in Casey a.s criminal cases. First the hysterical woman during jury selection, the guy giving the finger during the trial, cindy's testimony the state claims was perjury, and now this when the issue of her probation is going on.

It's kind of funny how these publicity seeking (unusual ) people insert themselves into the Casey saga just as they are promoting a book (this woman,Andrea Lyon,the GRIEF Lady),
and expect us to believe they are sincere.
Good grief,how much more obvious could they be :loser:

Did they call the police? Because I never heard anything about the police being called in that interview. Or did I miss it?

Did they call the police? Because I never heard anything about the police being called in that interview. Or did I miss it?

No one has come forward stating there was a police report. The station never mentioned it. Because this happened near the A's I wouldn't be surprised that if the police were involved the media would have been right on it. Another thing that is not clear is where the news picked up the story. This woman does have a FB account but I do not know if she had mentioned it on FB. Hope someone can give us some answers. jmo

She is a SELF-PUBLISHED author, her co-author is her brother, who was "attacked" for being with her. Her FB is open, she admits to liking to dress up (like Elvis and Audrey Hepburn, for example, why not dress up like a babykiller and run to the news with the story?). Never wore a pony tail, baseball cap, and large sunglasses in her pictures....until the TMZ pictures came out.

Pure publicity stunt, not surprised that WESH fell for a scam, they have had other situations when they don't check facts (like when the phony story was in the NYT about the prosecution hiding info and it turned out to be completely false and promoted by the owner of the software company trying to save face). Look how happy she is in her interviews, I thought she is afraid??

Incredible what journalism has fallen to these days.

Just noticed 16 five star reviews on Amazon for the book, every one of them is from a first time reviewer, no one gave less than five stars. Major scam artist (and, yes, I notified Amazon!!).

Did she mention this attack on FB?

Yes, but not so much the "attack" but instead she has listed each of the media outlets that covered the story. Several people are posting to question the validity, mentioning it appears to be a weak attempt for publicity. The author and her friends are making personal attacks on those that question her honesty.

She actually does have quite a bit in common with the babykiller. Looks department, not so much, but her propensity for creative storytelling to get attention is frighteningly familiar.

Amazon has deleted 6 of the 16 five star reviews for the book since last night, when I advised them they appear to be disingenuous. They responded saying they are all being checked. Another publicity stunt. This case really brings out the crazies. You just can't make this stuff up!!!

It absolutely amazes me the lengths that the DT will go to to promote their arguments regarding Casey and to keep her in the news as a marketable “hot” item.

First there is an emailed threat in the form of a photo of her with a bullet in her forehead just 2 days before her release from jail, which was supposedly turned over to the OCLE. Have we heard any results of that investigation? BTW, this is also the photo they are using to argue “Administrative Probation” showing she is unsafe in Orlando.

Next we have photos and video of Casey in a ball cap and sunglasses, obviously safe, walking around and shopping alone in Ohio…not Orlando, released just 2 days before she is supposed to report to Orlando for probation. The judge puts a stay on that until a hearing on Friday, in which Casey does not have to appear.

Then on Friday, the day of the hearing, we hear about a woman dressed in a ball cap and sunglasses that is walking around near Casey’s neighborhood that is attacked because she “looks like Casey”, showing, once again, that Casey is unsafe in Orlando. This was a two-fold deal for the woman, who also just happens to be promoting her book. Great publicity.

I believe the photos and video of a safe Casey and this woman’s attack will be mentioned in her probation hearing if the need arises.

I guess I have become a cynic in my old age (lol), but I see this as all orchestrated by her DT. Timing is everything in public relations.

All JMO, of course. :twocents: :smile:

It absolutely amazes me the lengths that the DT will go to to promote their arguments regarding Casey and to keep her in the news as a marketable “hot” item.

First there is an emailed threat in the form of a photo of her with a bullet in her forehead just 2 days before her release from jail, which was supposedly turned over to the OCLE. Have we heard any results of that investigation? BTW, this is also the photo they are using to argue “Administrative Probation” showing she is unsafe in Orlando.

Next we have photos and video of Casey in a ball cap and sunglasses, obviously safe, walking around and shopping alone in Ohio…not Orlando, released just 2 days before she is supposed to report to Orlando for probation. The judge puts a stay on that until a hearing on Friday, in which Casey does not have to appear.

Then on Friday, the day of the hearing, we hear about a woman dressed in a ball cap and sunglasses that is walking around near Casey’s neighborhood that is attacked because she “looks like Casey”, showing, once again, that Casey is unsafe in Orlando. This was a two-fold deal for the woman, who also just happens to be promoting her book. Great publicity.

I believe the photos and video of a safe Casey and this woman’s attack will be mentioned in her probation hearing if the need arises.

I guess I have become a cynic in my old age (lol), but I see this as all orchestrated by her DT. Timing is everything in public relations.

All JMO, of course. :twocents: :smile:

And a little too wrapped in a pretty package, tied up with a bow for me. jmo

I Agree! Doubt if this is a coincident. The timing is to good, as usual.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...deo/cfn/Casey-Lookalike-0805.flv&vtitle=Casey look-alike?

--video with cfnews 13 dave d'marko--

l.concetta: "i didn't know if they had guns, or were going to stab him".

--her (co-author) brother describes being attacked.

--she pulled out her gun and managed to scare them off.

..she says that she had her hair up and was wearing the ball cap b/c of the sweltering heat.

..i find it very "odd" that someone goes out for a stroll, and carries a gun?
..why not pull out a cellphone and call 911?
..why be out strolling in the sweltering heat anyway?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...look-a-like-Woman-says-she-is-getting-threats

L. Concetta Graves is a local author who uses her Facebook page to help promote her new book.

But this past week she's been posting almost daily horror stories of her own life, and all because she looks a little bit like Casey Anthony.

..i don't think that just b/c she has a ponytail and a ball cap that she looks like kc anthony.

..and if the men that jumped out of the truck yelling "baby killer" were enraged with kc-----why not attack HER and not her brother?

..using the murder of a 3 year old for self promo......nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214