Woman attacked for resembling Casey proven false

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's trying to look like KC, wonder who paid her to stroll around to see what kind of reactions she would get, and how many times people "thought" she was KC. What better way to reinforce the idea of how "dangerous" it would be for ms anthony to have to return to Orlando to do her probation. This chicks check is probably in the mail, KWIM

Did anyone catch the part in the news story that PattyG posted that this woman and her brother have written a book? It's for sale on Amazon. Great way to publicize that huh?

The attack on this lady is absolutely ridiculous. People like this need to seriously get a life. When someone spends this much energy and time on revenge of someone, they are lacking somewhere, starting in their head.

http://www.wesh.com/news/28776549/detail.html
------VIDEO report------with look alike L.Concetta and her brother...

..it just so happens------that she and her brother are 'published authors', and that she says she 1st thought she was being recognized ------b/c of their book.

..hmmmmmmmmmmmm...how "unfortunate" for her to be taken as kc, only to get on the news ----and get in a book promo.

It's all about that 15 minutes of fame...

..it just so happens------that she and her brother are 'published authors', and that she says she 1st thought she was being recognized ------b/c of their book.

..hmmmmmmmmmmmm...how "unfortunate" for her to be taken as kc, only to get on the news ----and get in a book promo.

Close the doors they're comin in the windows. Old saying.....jmo

Close the doors they're comin in the windows. Old saying.....jmo

and to expand on that thought.....

Close the windows...they'll slide down the chimney.

Close the damper and they'll crawl in through the basement.

Bar the basement hatch and they'll squeeze in through the dog door.

Nail shut the dog door and they'll do what cockroaches do and get in through whatever crack they can find.

FYI folks.....legit book marketing does not include creating fake news stories.

You have to wonder was this reported to police???

This woman is looking for attention, for whatever reasons. JMO.
I don't think she looks at all like CFCA. But I think she's trying to look like her.

So apparently the only threat to Casey Anthony is someone using her likeness to make money. I'm surprised the defense isn't suing this woman for looking like Casey on purpose to make money.

Yeah, Casey's life is really in danger, moneywise, anyway.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-look-alike-Woman-says-she-is-getting-threats
A Casey look-alike? Woman says she is getting threats

But this past week she's been posting almost daily horror stories of her own life, and all because she looks a little bit like Casey Anthony.

They were on a walk in West Orange County when three men jumped out of their truck shouting "baby killer."

( as WESH reported------out walking, near kc anthony's old neighbourhood )

But Graves had a gun and was able to scare them away.

..waiting on the police report-----if she felt that threatened.

L. Concetta Graves (author) claims to have been attacked by 3 men in the Anthony neighborhood donning a baseball cap and sunglasses. Imagine that? What was she doing over there? Promoting her "author" status?

Looks like the same girl to me.........check this out...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtMdwrYAaNE&feature=player_embedded"]‪Who says L Concetta Graves isn't the female Stig???‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She is a SELF-PUBLISHED author, her co-author is her brother, who was "attacked" for being with her. Her FB is open, she admits to liking to dress up (like Elvis and Audrey Hepburn, for example, why not dress up like a babykiller and run to the news with the story?). Never wore a pony tail, baseball cap, and large sunglasses in her pictures....until the TMZ pictures came out.

Pure publicity stunt, not surprised that WESH fell for a scam, they have had other situations when they don't check facts (like when the phony story was in the NYT about the prosecution hiding info and it turned out to be completely false and promoted by the owner of the software company trying to save face). Look how happy she is in her interviews, I thought she is afraid??

Incredible what journalism has fallen to these days.

Just noticed 16 five star reviews on Amazon for the book, every one of them is from a first time reviewer, no one gave less than five stars. Major scam artist (and, yes, I notified Amazon!!).

Well, she got herself and her book in the news ... free publicity ... but seriously, doesn't the press check out anything ???? Like a police report ??? nevermind, I think I answered my own question ...

Ms Concetta better hope KC doesn't sue her for impersonation !!

So apparently the only threat to Casey Anthony is someone using her likeness to make money. I'm surprised the defense isn't suing this woman for looking like Casey on purpose to make money.

Yeah, Casey's life is really in danger, moneywise, anyway.

:shush: ... don't give Baez anymore ideas ... :shush:

Did anyone catch the part in the news story that PattyG posted that this woman and her brother have written a book? It's for sale on Amazon. Great way to publicize that huh?

yeah i caught that and it makes sense of why she would continued to wear the ballcap & sunglasses when she was told not to (if that was even true)

its pathetic

OMG the poor woman, just saw her on the news, and her brother's face is bruised. I am not surprised this happened. It's terrible.

yeah i caught that and it makes sense of why she would continued to wear the ballcap & sunglasses when she was told not to (if that was even true)

its pathetic

Intelligent enough to be a "famous" author but not enough common sense to avoid walking around the A's neighbor dressed to look like KC after the woman had been told she better change her looks. And she laughs about her brother getting beat up? What normal person does that? She claims to have had a gun but waited to show it until after her brother was beaten up. Yes, that sounds about right????? Was a report ever filed with police. She said it happened last week but it is funny we never heard about it. jmo

OMG the poor woman, just saw her on the news, and her brother's face is bruised. I am not surprised this happened. It's terrible.

Maybe she slugged him for not going along with the promo? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member