Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is all symbolic of the reason CA is in such a mess. We are the "enlightened" state and we help everyone who is poor or otherwise can't take care of themselves. The theory is great, but in practice our system is being bilked for billions of dollars and we can't afford it anymore.
This ladies timing couldn;t be any worse. Sacrament cannot get our budget passed and they are supposed to vote and the latest ridiculousness this week. Because it is full of more tax hikes Californians are outraged at people like NS. Gas tax of 12 cents, 10% sales tax and a use fee on our income tax(read tax on your tax) and doubleing our alrady high car fees. We recalled the last Gov for trying to increase our car taxes LOL. It will fail I think because we will not sit still for higher taxes. But the point is part of the reason we are in such bad financial shape is because of the Nadya's in our system.
GRRR

THis is all symbolic of the reason CA is in such a mess. We are the "enlightened" state and we help everyone who is poor or otherwise can't take care of themselves. The theory is great, but in practice our system is being bilked for billions of dollars and we can't afford it anymore.
This ladies timing couldn;t be any worse. Sacrament cannot get our budget passed and they are supposed to vote and the latest ridiculousness this week. Because it is full of more tax hikes Californians are outraged at people like NS. Gas tax of 12 cents, 10% sales tax and a use fee on our income tax(read tax on your tax) and doubleing our alrady high car fees. We recalled the last Gov for trying to increase our car taxes LOL. It will fail I think because we will not sit still for higher taxes. But the point is part of the reason we are in such bad financial shape is because of the Nadya's in our system.
GRRR

All well said, JBean.

the story is on dr phil now. a panel discussing all aspects of this story. a plastic surgeon on there says shes definitely had her cheeks, nose, lips and possibly her chin done.
-snip-

Thank you, barrysgirl. I've never watched Dr Phil before, but it's just starting in my time zone, and it looks good so far! Looks like they are going to cover everything. :popcorn:

I don't buy it either. I have two herniated disks too, and it was pregnancy that triggered them. There are few things harder on a back than pregnancy or the tasks of motherhood. :rolleyes:

I agree few things are harder on the back than motherhood. Pregnancy was a killer. Then taking care of an infant. Now mine is a toddler and jumps on me, wants to be picked up, literally jumps into my arms and I have to catch, be helped getting on the potty, etc.. My lower back has always gotten sore easily and there is nothing I would like more than to take a hot bath on many nights, but I don't. That's because it would mean spending less time with my angel, and that means more to me than my back. So I deal with it. I spend so little time with my angel as it is. I work out of the home full time and have an hour commute. Often times I work overtime for free, especially recently. Ironically, the job I have deals directly with people in the system.

OK, I was skeptical about the claims that she had been forced into hiding due to "death threats." (It ssounds like that girl who carved something on her own face, coming out backwards because she was using the mirror :crazy:) But now the publicist says she has moved back to her mother's house. After two days "in hiding?" I call total BS. :snooty:

They did hire a PI to investigate her and have been actively investigating this for some time. They have been trying to shut off her benefits since 8-08.
All her W/C medical records are public record specifically because she challenged their decision to cut off benefits. Once you challenge, it becomes a "mini trial" and all records become available to the public. that's why we can read those 400 ish pages of health history without regard to her medical privacy.

oh, i didnt know this jb. got a link to her medical records? TIA!

Perhaps everyone who is in trying times of taking care of their beloveds and have lost their home/jobs should put up a website looking for donations. I would like to know and understand why this woman feels that she can when she is the one who chose, with understanding, what this would cost her and her 6 other children.

I do not think anyone out there deserves any less than what this woman *expects* when it comes to donation charity.

Actually, I'll let you all know when I have website set up. It will be tax free, of course, and you can claim it as a charitable deduction in your taxes next year. Please send cash. 10's and 20's would make it easier. Whatever the number you can shove into a legal standard envelope....

Thank you in advance.

Rain, don't apoligize for your rant. You of all people are intitled to vent when you compare your situation with this woman being so selfish and irresponsible.
I have never had problems with fertility. So I've never been in that club and probably don't undertand what people go through to become parents. My two are grown with kids of their own now. I do all I can to spoil the life out of them and teach them naughty stuff to get back at my kids. LOL
But, I too, an furious with this woman.
She gave absolutely no planning or thought to the amount of money, resources and time it would take to care for that many children.
She put all of the eight at risk. Disabilities can be common among multiple births. I hope that isn't the case.
This woman has put the rest of us in a terrible situation; we argue in our minds how we don't want her to profit from her deed but yet none of us want to see these children, the eight newborns and six at home, to suffer from the lack of support. That's a terrible tug of war for all of us to be in.
Even with all the money in the world, she can never give them the life you have given your daughter, because she has no compassion and no common sense. These children will never know a peacful moment, they will be living in a atmosphere that will constantly be in flux. They will probably never know the closeness of their mother - there just aren't enough minutes in a day for her to spread herself evenly among that many children.
Put away those needles and just hug your little one. And, don't watch that Dateline interview.

Thank you so much, Azwriter. :blowkiss:
Your words echo precisely what I feel about this situation.
I took your sound advice and did not watch the Dateline interview with the selfish broodmare. Funny thing, my DH has managed to "misplace" the TV controllers (LOL) and suggested we skip all the news programs last night and go for a walk with DD instead. :) There will be no crochet needle attack on the fish lips for now.......but her innocent children will always be in my prayers.

GRRR
i cant blame the people of CA for being outraged at this woman! in this economy, the financial situation of the state and then here she comes with her "i deserve this" attitude. the burden she alone is going to put on the state is enormous! this woman's selfishness knows no bounds.

and if i were the sperm donor...i think id find a way to sue her cuz the state has no choice but to go after him for support, IMO.

I saw one photo of Kate Gosselin's (John and Kate plus 8) belly and could not fathom it possible to get even bigger. I can't believe she was even able to stand at all. That photo was taken 8 days before they were born. There is no way she will EVER have those muscles recover.

to claim a back injury after seeing this photo just makes me madder:furious:

she can protest all she wants but she's working the system in every way she can.

O...M...G!!!! Please tell me the state of CA can go after her for the benefit $$ she so clearly robbed from the system! I understand SSI money is standard practice for children with developmental disabilities, but W/C for a back injury?????!! Gimme a freakin' break. This woman is a thief. She is a "collector".......but not your garden-variety collector of yard sale junk, clothing, or QVC cr*p.......but a psychologically warped collector of children. Its so clear. And I agree with the other posters who believe Nadya and her fertility doctor have been using each other for their own selfish needs/stats for many, many years. They both need to be stopped.

Dr Phil is about to come back and tell us what he thought was the most unbelievable comment he heard Nadya make. I don't know if he meant these, but it reminded me of a few that made my jaw drop.

One, was where she said her kids might not have wanted her to do this, but they would, if they knew she wanted it. (!)

Another was where she said that she had to talk the biodaddy into giving her more sperm after the first three. She had to assure him 3 wasn't enough, and that he wouldn't be accountable.

Another was where she said that this last procedure was different from the earlier ones, and she was skeptical. If she's so protective of their lives as embryos, her carelessness doesn't show it.

Actually what fascinates me is her unabashed statements regarding the expectations she has-she is telling the world that she expects other people to pick up the slack. Plain and simple. Send her money, volunteer services, take care of her children so she can pursue her education and her 15 minutes.

Her 6 children are suffering from this side show and her 8 additional will suffer, but one thing is certain-people will pay her and people will pick up the slack. She popped out 14 children with apparently no intention of "mothering" them. People, including her immediate family, will not let those children fall by the wayside because this woman has a screw loose. Forgive me for being blunt. We are simply torturing ourselves by adding up the total cost of what she is foisting off onto the rest of us. Better to cut to the chase, and help figure out what the ideal solution might be which will give the children and their grandparents a chance at some dignity and some hope.

JMO.

obviously her 6 children were suffering before she was even pregnant and so was her mom!

O...M...G!!!! Please tell me the state of CA can go after her for the benefit $$ she so clearly robbed from the system! I understand SSI money is standard practice for children with developmental disabilities, but W/C for a back injury?????!! Gimme a freakin' break. This woman is a thief. She is a "collector".......but not your garden-variety collector of yard sale junk, clothing, or QVC cr*p.......but a psychologically warped collector of children. Its so clear. And I agree with the other posters who believe Nadya and her fertility doctor have been using each other for their own selfish needs/stats for many, many years. They both need to be stopped.

I can not believe that we have a system that would not allow these people to keep 14 cats and dogs in a three bedroom home....yet there is no law that protects 14 children from being squashed into the same space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tessi417