Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOYZ MUM - Consider yourself ranting for the two of us. It's all making me ill the likes of this person having any authority over raising 14 children. :furious:

CPS WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BOYZ MUM - Consider yourself ranting for the two of us. It's all making me ill the likes of this person having any authority over raising 14 children. :furious:

CPS WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thank you PattyCake...:blowkiss:

I am not sure where CPS is~ they've dropped the ball so many times, I don't know if they are even capable of handling this. (Oh LORD... I'll spare that rant for another time!)

A part of me now feels sad for Nadya when I see her getting her nails done. (A larger part of me is disgusted and angry!). For it to not occur to her that she should be staying at Hospital, then to her six kids at home, then back to the Hospital, and nothing else - the fact she doesn't realize this shows how out of touch and dysfunctional she is IMO. She seems empty and clueless. (Kind of reminds me of Britney Spears during her meltdown).

Have you noticed no friends have spoke up for her or been seen with her? Even when people do awful things they usually have a friend or two who stands by them and is seen with them. SHe has probably not let anyone be her friend - pushed them away with her behaviors. But seeing her makes me sad now. She is a messed up woman.

Please, Please!!! Don't send those babies home with her or grandma!!! I really hope the social workers at the hospital and anybody else who can stop this does!!

..I haven't read through all the pages yet,but does anyone know if any of the octuplets really are identical? because from the pics,none of them appear that way (to me,anyway), and so the thought occurred to me that perhaps there were indeed really 8 embryos implanted to begin with.

..I haven't read through all the pages yet,but does anyone know if any of the octuplets really are identical? because from the pics,none of them appear that way (to me,anyway), and so the thought occurred to me that perhaps there were indeed really 8 embryos implanted to begin with.
They are reporting 2 sets that would have to be identical for their story to work. We don;t know for sure..but still and all 6 is too many to implant!

A part of me now feels sad for Nadya when I see her getting her nails done. (A larger part of me is disgusted and angry!). For it to not occur to her that she should be staying at Hospital, then to her six kids at home, then back to the Hospital, and nothing else - the fact she doesn't realize this shows how out of touch and dysfunctional she is IMO. She seems empty and clueless. (Kind of reminds me of Britney Spears during her meltdown).

Have you noticed no friends have spoke up for her or been seen with her? Even when people do awful things they usually have a friend or two who stands by them and is seen with them. SHe has probably not let anyone be her friend - pushed them away with her behaviors. But seeing her makes me sad now. She is a messed up woman.

Please, Please!!! Don't send those babies home with her or grandma!!! I really hope the social workers at the hospital and anybody else who can stop this does!!

The way you've spoken here, does make me think. A part of me can feel pity for Nadya (which feels better than disliking her so much!) I can't understand her not spending part of her day at the hospital and the rest at home with the original 6. It's sad! As a total stranger I wish I could go be at the hospital and hold those sweet little babies (and I don't have fingernails to worry about!)

I also wondered about the lack of friends, she seems to have isolated herself and I am not sure if she did this for her whole life or if this is a new behavior for her? It's reported she was a cheerleader and all that jazz, so I would think she was extroverted at least for part of her life (if those memories are true?) With all the secrecy and half truths (or straight up lies) that have shrouded this story, I don't know what to believe. In my heart I do think she's mentally ill.

I guess all I have left are prayers with all 14 of those children. :blowkiss:

The getting her nails done tells me she hasn't been doing any housework or much of anything for the kids and isn't planning to anytime soon. Those nails would surely be destroyed if she participated in diaper duty.

WOW....after several days (weeks?), I have finished reading this thread.

If CPS does NOT step in, and those babies are sent him with this crazy woman (IMO), the entire country will be in an UPROAR! I know I will....:furious:

I don't know if it's been verified by doctors or anything yet, but when I looked at the babies' pics the two little girls look identical and at least two of the baby boys.

The getting her nails done tells me she hasn't been doing any housework or much of anything for the kids and isn't planning to anytime soon. Those nails would surely be destroyed if she participated in diaper duty.

She need not to participate in any physical care for her children. Nannies will be popping out of the woodwork as we speak shortly. :rolleyes:

Background music "They're coming to take me away haaahaaa. They're coming to take me away hooo hoo heeee heee haa haaa. To the happy farm, where life is beautiful all the time........."

Maybe it's the grandmother that should be singing this instead. :rolleyes: Poor woman raised a fruitcake but can't throw her out.

I don't know if it's been verified by doctors or anything yet, but when I looked at the babies' pics the two little girls look identical and at least two of the baby boys.
thanks.yes, I was looking at them again,and I agree,the girls do look alike.it's harder to tell w the boys though.that's just me though.

does anyone think this woman will actually get to take any of these babies home??? she is going to have to do some changing and she has some really hard work ahead of her if she wants them,IMO.and so far she appears very blasé about the whole thing.

I also wondered about the lack of friends, she seems to have isolated herself and I am not sure if she did this for her whole life or if this is a new behavior for her? It's reported she was a cheerleader and all that jazz, so I would think she was extroverted at least for part of her life (if those memories are true?) With all the secrecy and half truths (or straight up lies) that have shrouded this story, I don't know what to believe. In my heart I do think she's mentally ill.

Just cutting your post down a little...About the friends, there was one person labeled as a friend and neighbor in an article that I'll post below. I think this very same friend/neighbor was quoted in another ABC article too. So, apparently she has one friend or a neighbor who publically called herself a friend. lol

As far as the little tidbits out there about what she was like in high school, cheerleading, etc...I don't know about you, but I've known some people who had only been cheerleaders maybe in 6th grade or only for one year in high school or something. Yet, when it suits them, they will mention it as if it's something really amazing. With the history of Nadya's half truths, I wouldn't be surprised if she was exaggerating in a similar fashion. Also, if that is really her in that "Nadya Doud" yearbook picture that has been online, she didn't exactly look like the cheerleader type.

But, anyway...here is the "friend"/"neighbor" article:

Friends, family defend octuplet mom.

Jessica Zepeda, a neighbor and friend of mother-of-14 Nadya Suleman, described her as "an awesome parent" and a "wonderful mother," ABC News reported Monday.
-snip-

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/02/02/Friends_family_defend_octuplet_mom/UPI-90791233616225/

Just cutting your post down a little...About the friends, there was one person labeled as a friend and neighbor in an article that I'll post below. I think this very same friend/neighbor was quoted in another ABC article too. So, apparently she has one friend or a neighbor who publically called herself a friend. lol

As far as the little tidbits out there about what she was like in high school, cheerleading, etc...I don't know about you, but I've known some people who had only been cheerleaders maybe in 6th grade or only for one year in high school or something. Yet, when it suits them, they will mention it as if it's something really amazing. With the history of Nadya's half truths, I wouldn't be surprised if she was exaggerating in a similar fashion. Also, if that is really her in that "Nadya Doud" yearbook picture that has been online, she didn't exactly look like the cheerleader type.

But, anyway...here is the "friend"/"neighbor" article:

Friends, family defend octuplet mom.

Jessica Zepeda, a neighbor and friend of mother-of-14 Nadya Suleman, described her as "an awesome parent" and a "wonderful mother," ABC News reported Monday.
-snip-

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/02/02/Friends_family_defend_octuplet_mom/UPI-90791233616225/
I did see Jesica on the Today show.

I don't know if this has been posted but I just saw a video where she has been writing to Angelina Jolie for over a year. WTH???? This Nadya is seriously ill.

I did see Jesica on the Today show.

Okay then there is ONE documented friend. (Please tell me she isn't jumping on the Nadya Bandwagon and actually is her friend and not looking for 15 minutes of fame?)

Anyway, I was hearing on the news about the publicist dumping her and an agent taking over (I know it was posted here too). Why on earth does she need an agent? (For the television show she hopes to have?) I know there will most likely be some sort of public appearances but does the agent think they can erase all the negativity this story has generated? I was also wondering if the "webpage" that generated all these "death threats" is still working. It was still up the other day, but in light of the publicist dumping her, I would have thought they would have taken it down ASAP.

I don't know if this has been posted but I just saw a video where she has been writing to Angelina Jolie for over a year. WTH???? This Nadya is seriously ill.

With photos of them side by side (shown in the link JBean posted above) it really does look like Nadya is trying to look like Angelina Jolie. I read a short blurb about Nadya writing Jolie too- I am not sure if it's been confirmed or denied, but if I was Angelina Jolie, I would be rather put off by all this. Admiring someone is a fine thing but when you go all "Single White Female" in your admiration... I think it's gone too far! :blowkiss:

No kidding. I used to wear fake nails all the time. Either ones I did ie gluing on the press on kind, or having the acrylic ones done. Very time consuming, expensive, but, something I did as a single woman and then as a married childless woman. I could function quite well with fairly long nails.

No one told me,I just knew they weren't good with a baby and I quit doing them while I was preggers, grew my own enough to have a (short) manicure. But, I can't tell you how fast the manicure went by the way side, and for several years I was lucky I filed them. LOL, I have never went back to having them done. I do keep them filed, and have a coat or two of clear polish/strengthener. Sometimes I think of getting acrylics done, but, then again,long nails are kind of out of fashion anyway. Everytime I see Octomom's nails, they just seem kind of freakish.

No kidding. I used to wear fake nails all the time. Either ones I did ie gluing on the press on kind, or having the acrylic ones done. Very time consuming, expensive, but, something I did as a single woman and then as a married childless woman. I could function quite well with fairly long nails.

No one told me,I just knew they weren't good with a baby and I quit doing them while I was preggers, grew my own enough to have a (short) manicure. But, I can't tell you how fast the manicure went by the way side, and for several years I was lucky I filed them. LOL, I have never went back to having them done. I do keep them filed, and have a coat or two of clear polish/strengthener. Sometimes I think of getting acrylics done, but, then again,long nails are kind of out of fashion anyway. Everytime I see Octomom's nails, they just seem kind of freakish.

Bolded by me...

It's not her nails that seem freakish to me, it's her. :eek:

I suspect a famous actress with the initials AJ would agree with me.

Those poor poor POOR (in all ways) poor children should not have this person for a 'mother'. :mad:

With photos of them side by side (shown in the link JBean posted above) it really does look like Nadya is trying to look like Angelina Jolie. I read a short blurb about Nadya writing Jolie too- I am not sure if it's been confirmed or denied, but if I was Angelina Jolie, I would be rather put off by all this. Admiring someone is a fine thing but when you go all "Single White Female" in your admiration... I think it's gone too far! :blowkiss:

No kidding. This is really weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member