Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
azwriter, I loved your last post! (Did you write editorial pieces? Is that the right terminology?)

Anyway, thank you very much for conveying many of "our" feelings in your post. I'm angry but still sympathetic to the situation (and my sarcastic side seems to get the best of me).

:blowkiss:

Oh my goodness! You may have left me speechless! :p

:waitasec: You think I'm joking. ;) (well maybe I am)

I whole heartedly 1/2 expect her to be there watching for Angelina. I'm waiting the breakdown on TV where she's crying and cannot understand why Angelina hasn't phoned yet to congratulate her. I mean, she's altered her face, spent thousands to get her attention. Now we just wait for the moment where she mistakenly calls herself Angelina.

I don't think it's a coincidence that all 8 babies have the same middle name, short version of Angelina. :shocked2: Very very scary IMO.

:popcorn::popcorn:

:waitasec: You think I'm joking. ;) (well maybe I am)

I whole heartedly 1/2 expect her to be there watching for Angelina. I'm waiting the breakdown on TV where she's crying and cannot understand why Angelina hasn't phoned yet to congratulate her. I mean, she's altered her face, spent thousands to get her attention. :shocked2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

PattyCake, if she is there "in waiting", I will be totally speechless! (And I'll give you credit for helping me "shut the hell up"!) The people around me will thank you if I shut up for a minute.....

Kept the sample warm in her bosom?? :::laughing really hard::: I think that will be a new Halloween costume....a "sample" cup in your bra.

azwriter, I loved your last post! (Did you write editorial pieces? Is that the right terminology?)

Anyway, thank you very much for conveying many of "our" feelings in your post. I'm angry but still sympathetic to the situation (and my sarcastic side seems to get the best of me).

:blowkiss:

Thanks Boyz_Mum. Editorial is the correct title. But I was lucky enough to have a chance to write it all.
I believe this story will be around a long time - or as they say have "legs."

Some more Octomom "you have to be kidding me" moments snipped from her new US*Magazine interview:

When asked about her mother losing her house:
... will probably lose it. I mean, that's up to my mom. She's dealing with that. I'm looking for my own place.

My commentary: nothing says loving your mother like leaving her behind in a financial mess due to you dumping 6 of your kids on her because you are an incompetent, self-consumed, selfish witch. Yep... your mother will lose her house soon because of you, but you don't have the time for that... Starbucks, professional manicures, pricey lipgloss shopping, and preparing for your next paid interview about how you pumped out 8 babies-at-one-time in your mess of a life is far more important.

Talking about her father going on Orpah: she wishes he had not done it, and while she would have liked to have gone on there, it would not have been good for her to go on given the audience would mostly be female and emotions would have been heightened...

My commentary: let me guess... Oprah refused to the 2mil she wanted for an interview. Octogramps beat her to the punch for a cheaper price?

About writing the sperm donors name on the birth certificates:

Actually I wasn't going to, but the nurses kept pressing me on it.

My commentary: I say BS... nurses do not have the authority to badger or "press" someone when it comes to filling out a BC. They can go over it to make sure the basics are filled out properly, but to badger a patient: no darn way...

A couple of times she said that she shouldn't be talking to the person trying to interview her, but goes on to speak in length...

My commentary and advice to her: learn how to shut your mouth, or at least learn how to say "no comment". It's not hard... it's easy... that is, unless you are loving the attention so you play coy for innocence, then spill.
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/octomom-i-would-have-liked-to-go-on-oprah

I have closely watching this thread folks. I am almost 65 years old. I spent over 20 years in the news business. During that time as a reporter/writer, I saw many strange stories come and go. I have always been aware there are odd people out there who every once in a while float to the top and reveal their personalities and situations to the rest of the world.
I am absolutely floored by this mother. What keeps coming to mind for me is What was she thinking?
Certainly, she knew she was knee deep in kids - 6 under the age of 7. And they are needy children both because of their age and some with disabilities but still she wanted "just one more." If we are to believe her.
So, she decides to have all six remaining eggs planted in hopes of one baby? While both she and her doctor knew her history enough to believe nearly all those fertialized eggs would become fetuses.
So, what was she thinking? No job, no home, outstanding school loans, needy children at home. Well, I believe she thought the world would open its arms to her litter of infants. A free home, a bus, volunteer nannies would fall out of the sky to support her and the babies plus her children at home.
And, you know it has worked that way before.
But this mom's biggest mistake was that she discounted the morals of the American public. We want accountablity. We want a married couple who have a legitment back story of a deep and unselfish desire for children.
We want hardships that appear to be misfortunes. Not ones manufactured for a person to reap the benefits.
This story is a double edge sword. None of us wants to see these youngsters, all 14, to suffer but at the same time we also don't want to reward a young woman for her irresponsibility. So, that creates a road block in the way of pure charity and kindness Americans are known for.
We begin to complain about her manicures and make-up purchases - such simple meaningless things. Things, that normally would not annoy us.
The more she reveals her story the less we feel ourself pulled toward helping her or coming to the aid of her children who the majority of could be starting life homeless.
We feel cheated and our senses lead us to believe we are being conned. We don't want to be the sucker born every minute. It's clear to me she is building mistrust and hate between herself and the good people of America.
What she thought would be an outpouring of goodness has certainly turned into an ugly relationship between us and her.
What she has accomplished only seems to bring out our own experiences we all went through to have a family. The hardships we all experienced. The sacrifices we made. In no way has she endeared herself to us but instead make us all relive our own struggles.
This is a one-of-a-kind story, people. It's fascinating that the tide has turned
and the majority of the people are showing absolutely nothing but criticism for her. We shake our heads and say "What was she thinking?"
:clap: Thank you for that insightful and concisely written analysis, azwriter! :bow: Best I've seen, anywhere. :)

Possible Father to be revealed on Good Morning America on Monday:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WomensHealth/story?id=6928821&page=1

:popcorn: This looks promising, doesn't it? He's asking for a paternity test, and appears to want to be anonymous until then...?

Notice that he says he gave sperm three times, though. She said on NBC it was twice. :waitasec:

Other interesting tidbits were that:
Suleman has denied that the man is the father,​
I wonder how (or if) they found him, and when she was asked. Did she deny it before or after they talked to him?

but he said his multiple sperm donations are cause for a paternity test.
Ya think?

The man said that at the time she first approached him about donating sperm, Suleman told him that she had cancer and was unable to conceive without the help of a doctor.
But, but, but... would Nadya ever tell an untruth? :waitasec:

Though he said they dated for three years, the man now believes Suleman was married at the time.
Would Nadya ever neglect to tell him something like that? :crazy:

Kept the sample warm in her bosom?? :::laughing really hard::: I think that will be a new Halloween costume....a "sample" cup in your bra.
:floorlaugh:

you know it would just complete this bizarre story if the good dr. turned out to be the sperm donor :)

wow. Didn't that happen once awhile back, some fertility dr was using his own sperm as the donor sperm and ended up "fathering" the children of quite a lot of his patients -no major multiples as I recall.

Dr. Cecil Jacobson... is that who you are referring to, Medusa?

wow. Didn't that happen once awhile back, some fertility dr was using his own sperm as the donor sperm and ended up "fathering" the children of quite a lot of his patients -no major multiples as I recall.

:eek: :shocked2: bite your tongue! lol talk about a Jerry Springer greatest hits episode.

I personally think that since the Dr wants to make a "name" for himself, let him step up to the plate and marrying octomom, and he can financially support "his" babies. Why should the taxpayers...Im still shaking my head on how she said that she wants to go back to school in the fall, afterall they have day care and they can watch the babies. EXCUSE ME!! how in the world would any parent have the energy to go back to school IF they are properly parenting and supporting 14 children???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member