Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is the video, but it is on radaronline.com

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/

Whoa! Nadya is all "learn to let go" and who was the one b!tching about how she grew up???

I hate to say it but now it sounds like Octo-gram is ready to run again? Nadya is a giant manipulator and it's enough to make a person heave.

Thanks for the link octobermoon! :blowkiss:

UGH! She tells her mom not to be "fixated" and this is coming from the woman who seemed "fixated" on having 14 children????

Thanks for posting this video!
Octomom jumps right on her mom from the minute the video begins. I think this is staged for the benefit of the company shooting this video. Makes for a good selling point. It's a bunch of bull from both of them. I suppose they will be selling these videos as a boxed series of arguments between mom and daughter.
jmo

O/T~ I picked the wrong hat! For the record I am NOT related to any Octo-family member.

:)

Nah, I never thought you were "octo"! :crazy:

:blowkiss:

(Thanks!)

Back on topic- this is so horrible for the children. I would love to see some journalist or authority take on the medical center/doctor- AAARRRGh.

:mad:

Whoa! Nadya is all "learn to let go" and who was the one b!tching about how she grew up???

I hate to say it but now it sounds like Octo-gram is ready to run again? Nadya is a giant manipulator and it's enough to make a person heave.

Thanks for the link octobermoon! :blowkiss:

UGH! She tells her mom not to be "fixated" and this is coming from the woman who seemed "fixated" on having 14 children????

Yes! You nailed her exactly!!!

Wow. I didn't think I could see her as any lower than I did, but that did it.

Heck, my sixty-something y.o. mother would still slap me silly if I ever talked to her that way. :floorlaugh:

HEY NADYA - YOU may not be able to unring a bell

but I'll betcha dollar for dollar, CPS WILL BE ABLE TO UNRING THAT BELL FOR YOU and have your children removed from your "POSSESSION"!!!

Notice at the end when she says she has to let go of her need to be in control of everything and accept help that had been offered. Then she has a smirk / grin and glances at the camera. Who knows, they may have wanted to use this conversation/argument as a subtle way to ask for money, etc.

Thanks for the link Octobermoon.

Octomum comes across as Octobitch and seems to think she's doing good in this interview. Unring your own bell hon as the bats are circling!!

Azwriter, I have read your wonderful post a few times. Thankyou.

Well, if these tabloids and news outfits keep giving the Octo family all this money, enough money that Nadya was supposedly considering buying a million dollar house, I think she should be required to pay Kaiser and stop bumming off the state and federal governments.

Thanks for the link Octobermoon.

Octomum comes across as Octobitch and seems to think she's doing good in this interview. Unring your own bell hon as the bats are circling!!

Azwriter, I have read your wonderful post a few times. Thankyou.

"Octob!tch" now that's funny!:floorlaugh:

I don't understand Octomom's argument. She says she had no choice, that she couldn't abort any of the eight. So what was she supposed to do, she says. How about not having any of the eight implanted, since she already had six kids and no job?? What is she on her mom's case for??

I don't understand Octomom's argument. She says she had no choice, that she couldn't abort any of the eight. So what was she supposed to do, she says. How about not having any of the eight implanted, since she already had six kids and no job?? What is she on her mom's case for??

I think this is it in a nut shell-thanks Mr. E....

Octomom was making the point that if she chose not to have the embryos implanted then they would be destroyed eventually.

BTW, I'm not taking up for her, it's just I understand the point she was trying to make.

Octomom was making the point that if she chose not to have the embryos implanted then they would be destroyed eventually.

BTW, I'm not taking up for her, it's just I understand the point she was trying to make.

I understand what you are saying-but I also suspect that some other couple would have been delighted to receive the fertilized eggs as well...I don't think they necessarily would have to be flushed. JMO. Perhaps I have a simplistic view of IVF??

I understand what you are saying-but I also suspect that some other couple would have been delighted to receive the fertilized eggs as well...I don't think they necessarily would have to be flushed. JMO. Perhaps I have a simplistic view of IVF??

This seems like what the grandmother was trying to suggest, using the word "adoption" and freaking Octomom out.

Even if this is also not an option, why get the embryos implanted NOW, at the worst time in her life (single, no job). Why not leave them and get your life together, then implant them?

This all seems fishy to me, and it kills me because the ones that are suffering because of nothing more than stupidity and greed are 14 little kids who deserve more than what they've got and what they are likely to get.

I'm appalled by her attacking OctoGram and saying she is being "inflexible". Ummmmmm... HELLO... Nadya, your mother is in a financial mess because she rearranged her life to take care of your children while you willingly and selfishly became a breed mare.

Who called Nadya an Octobitch? Bravo to you!!!!! ...and I'd like to add "Ungrateful & Delusional" to that deserved title. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea