DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you tighten a noose around the neck of your child

• Yes, but only to stay out of jail

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if I knew she was already dead.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Are you out of your mind? No way.

Votes: 143 95.3%

• Total voters
CABELL: Do you take some comfort in believing that JonBenet Ramsey is in a better place.

RAMSEY, J: Yes. That's the one thing we want people dealing with us to know, to believe that, we know that in our heart.

RAMSEY, P: She'll never have to know the loss of a child . She will never have to know cancer or death of a child.

RAMSEY, J: We learned when we lost our first child that people would come forward to us, that sooner or later everyone carries a very heavy burden in this life. And JonBenet didn't carry any burdens.

-----------------

This sounds like.... relief.
She's safe now.Wasn't she safe before it happened or what.
I don't understand this.

She is safe from further harm. All the evil that could be done to her was past. When your life has come to a screeching halt through an unimaginable tragedy like this, knowing there is a heaven and that your most precious loved one is there, is a relief. They took solace in that.

Hi madeleine.

Yes!
I had read that FW was the persuading factor for the Rs LKL interview.
May not be so.
Ah, so many FW theoies but .... the details are lacking.
What happened between the tine FW was the supportive friend to believing that FW would be armed.

Years later, the Ramseys appeared on Christian TV for one of their last interviews. JR was still searching for meaning of the event, JNR`s death, searching within scripture for consolation.

By definition, I think that is what grief and shock and loss are. You go nuts. Nothing is rational, sane, calm. Nothing makes sense any more. Nothing in life adds up. There is nothing to hold onto, nothing takes the pain away, including the way your own heart and mind cope with the pure agony 24/7 for as long as it takes. Life, as you once knew it, is gone forever. You suddenly find yourself in a world where you can take nothing for granted and you are ashamed you ever did. You identify with the great poets and songwriters who put their heartache on paper and into music.

I believe the FBI was dismissed from the case by the LE, not sure if it was the DA's office or the chief of police who did it. I know the police chief had a bit of an ego problem, and dismissed other offers of outside help.
What I don't understand is why the FBI didn't override that. The FBI is a Federal agency and have a special division for child kidnappings and murders.

He's not bound by the same rules? Best I can figure.

I've often asked those questions!

Wow, HOTYH! You're on fire, man!

OK so we agree that information is being withheld from the public despite cold case status.

No comment on an ongoing investigation + no outside help needed + cold case status= zero public accountability.

I can't help but admire the investigative posturing.

It opens up a lot of possible avenues, doesn't it?

Yes,it makes me go back to -IF RDI it was no accident-,it was either an overkill or something very bizarre and it has to do with religion.

I don't have access to my copy of DOI now but there was a passage about how PR and some of their friends gathered for some sort of religious intervention re PR's cancer,a healing session or something.IIRC later she told her doctor it was that session that saved her,something like that.Anyone remembers?Who exactly were the friends and what kind of ritual (whatever it was,I am not good at this) was it?

OK so we agree that information is being withheld from the public despite cold case status.

No comment on an ongoing investigation + no outside help needed + cold case status= zero public accountability.

I can't help but admire the investigative posturing.

If it will bring any results then yeah but I kinda doubt it.

Seems that there are still a lot of people who want this solved and it seems that in this case outsiders always have better ideas.

"The most famous unsolved murder in America -- the JonBenet Ramsey case in Boulder, Colorado -- is cold, but not dead. For those who’ve believed that this maddening 1996 crime will never be solved, don’t be so certain. A group of mostly civilian investigators has never stopped digging below the surface of this homicide and in the past year there’s been movement on various fronts."

2009 ST.Singular

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/jonbenet-ramsey-case-never-give-up.html

I believe the FBI was dismissed from the case by the LE, not sure if it was the DA's office or the chief of police who did it. I know the police chief had a bit of an ego problem, and dismissed other offers of outside help.
What I don't understand is why the FBI didn't override that. The FBI is a Federal agency and have a special division for child kidnappings and murders.

I don't believe the FBI has jurisdiction. They have a special unit, but not legal jurisdiction, not automatically anyway.

There's something else I am afraid of.I am only guessing cause I don't know what really went on but I think LE told the FBI only certain parts of the story.They went to the FBI for advice but I don't think the FBI were told EVERYTHING with regard to the evidence.Just IMO.

Yes,it makes me go back to -IF RDI it was no accident-,it was either an overkill or something very bizarre and it has to do with religion.

I don't have access to my copy of DOI now but there was a passage about how PR and some of their friends gathered for some sort of religious intervention re PR's cancer,a healing session or something.IIRC later she told her doctor it was that session that saved her,something like that.Anyone remembers?Who exactly were the friends and what kind of ritual (whatever it was,I am not good at this) was it?

Scott Ross (a former R and R dj)
PATSY: Yes. We had a healing service, anointing of holy oil, laying on of hands, this was on a Tuesday afternoon and at that time I had just been back from a session of chemotherapy from the National Cancer Institute. It was my second treatment. On Thursday of that week I took a CT scan and there was no sign of the disease.

If it will bring any results then yeah but I kinda doubt it.

Seems that there are still a lot of people who want this solved and it seems that in this case outsiders always have better ideas.

"The most famous unsolved murder in America -- the JonBenet Ramsey case in Boulder, Colorado -- is cold, but not dead. For those who’ve believed that this maddening 1996 crime will never be solved, don’t be so certain. A group of mostly civilian investigators has never stopped digging below the surface of this homicide and in the past year there’s been movement on various fronts."

2009 ST.Singular

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/jonbenet-ramsey-case-never-give-up.html

“All we have to do now is wait for someone to get arrested for another crime and we’ll match that person’s DNA to the killer’s. We got ‘em right where we want ‘em.”

Thanks but no thanks. This will never happen. Don't take my word for it, just read the ransom note:

"We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business but not the country that it serves."

Where do you suppose this DNA individual is? The suburbs of Denver? Just going around doing criminal child kidnap ransom beheading execution fake foreign faction victory stuff eventually bound to get arrested?

“All we have to do now is wait for someone to get arrested for another crime and we’ll match that person’s DNA to the killer’s. We got ‘em right where we want ‘em.”

Thanks but no thanks. This will never happen. Don't take my word for it, just read the ransom note:

"We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business but not the country that it serves."

Where do you suppose this DNA individual is? The suburbs of Denver? Just going around doing criminal child kidnap ransom beheading execution fake foreign faction victory stuff eventually bound to get arrested?

Sit and wait for a DNA match won't solve this IMO,even if the DNA IS the killer's.That's why I don't like all the secrecy.I hope they ARE investigating all the old and new leads and not just rely on a possible future match.

I didn't change my mind re the DNA.If someone's DNA didn't match doesn't mean that the person who was cleared wasn't involved or didn't have an accomplice.

That's why I will never agree with what Lacy did ,not only re the R's but regarding all the people that were cleared.
DNA can have more than one explanation in this case.

1.Could be the killers
2.There were more intruders,the DNA owner wasn't the one who actually killed JB,maybe he was just the RN writer,etc
3.Could be someone who helped the R's in the cover-up (was reading a rumor somewhere,that Lockheed security were called that night and that's why the phone records went "missing")
4.Landed there innocently by transfer
5.Could have been planted,by the killer or by someone who wanted to cover this up

So in this case,with all these possibilities,how on earth can they just sit and wait for a match and clear people?

Btw,how can they be so sure that the one who killed her was also the mastermind?What if someone was paid to do it,then what.
SO many possibilities.

Their (LE,DA) excuse is probably "DNA is all we got".And handwriting.
I really disagree.

Wings of Light, you've put me in a tough spot, so let me put it this way:

1) If I had a dollar for every time someone close to a killer said they were convinced they were completely innocent, I'd be a rich man.

2) Pamela Mackey is a defense lawyer for the Haddon Law Firm, which the Rs hired. She makes her living convincing people that someone is innocent. Lawyers are the best con artists in existence.

It just doesn't do it for me.
Well, if she was really frustrated & wanted to clean up the Ramsey's public perception, they could've taken & released the reuslts to a couple of polys. I know they're not court admissable, but we're talking public perception. & it's not too late. John could still do that & so could Burke, for that matter. He's a grown man now, not a scarred little boy, & IMO, he just might have something important to say.

Scott Ross (a former R and R dj)
PATSY: Yes. We had a healing service, anointing of holy oil, laying on of hands, this was on a Tuesday afternoon and at that time I had just been back from a session of chemotherapy from the National Cancer Institute. It was my second treatment. On Thursday of that week I took a CT scan and there was no sign of the disease.
whatever. if this worked, nobody would ever have cancer. & are we supposed to believe that God favored Patsy so much, & thought she was so special, that he healed her, while letting so many others die? this is just more of Patsy's ego driven, drama. MOO.

& all of their fragile little egos, is why this case stinks, & went cold, years ago.

whatever. if this worked, nobody would ever have cancer. & are we supposed to believe that God favored Patsy so much, & thought she was so special, that he healed her, while letting so many others die? this is just more of Patsy's ego driven, drama. MOO.

Do you think it didn't work?

Do you think it didn't work?
No, I don't think it did, but I don't blame them for trying. she died from that cancer. People have remissions all of the time, & that's what Patsy experienced. I don't won't to get into a big religious debate, but I can't believe that God would spare Patsy, while letting children suffer & then die. That kind of thinking doesn't sit well with me. also, I think Patsy murdered Jon Benet, & if I believed God spared her from the cancer, I'd have to ask why...just so she could murder her daughter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back