Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been speculation about Jesse for a while now it seems:

Huffington Post (worst paper ever IMO):
Jesse Grund: Caylee Anthony's Killer?
December 22, 2008

"...Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen."

Also makes reference to the big fight and choking incidence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html

Seems like a really nice guy and I'm sure this whole thing will be laughed out of court. As mentioned above, I believe he did take and pass a lie detector test...plus, if we are looking for the true liar here...didn't KC convince him he was Caylee's dad for quite a while? I think this line will backfire on Casey...just show her in even a worse light than she's already in.
I do not read that paper, but they should be ashamed of themselves and held responsible for that rank speculation and slander to this young man. Wow! I am speechless.For the very, very first time in my life I am speechless.

You have it right on the money. In the FBI Interview the agent tells George how delusional Cindy's perceptions of KC are, that she thought she had a deep desire to present herself (Cindy) as having been a good mother. Did anyone notice that?

I have thought a lot about why they are protecting her and it really has very little to do KC. Cindy even admitted to Yuri she couldn't care less what happens to KC and George admitted in his interview, "I know my daughter is going away for a long time", what they are clinging to is how people perceive them as to be bad people/bad parents who created a monster. It is no wonder why she has a moral compass that is thrown way off into the ditch! This is a classic reaction of a parent of an accused murderer, no not my child, I raised them right! Denial meets narcissist:
check it out:

Definition

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Signs and tests

Personality disorders are diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Treatment

Psychotherapy may help the affected person relate to others in a more positive and compassionate manner.
Expectations (prognosis)

The outcome varies with the severity of the disorder.
Complications

* Relationship and family problems
* Alcohol or other drug dependence

Is this the entire family, can I get a witness? Julia
(The World According to Julia)

I do remember that. She had given Casey excellent marks on themes such as dependability and what not...this was a very interesting post. Thank you!

December 22, 2008

"...Another possible culprit, however, is Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund. Whether Grund will be investigated himself or simply used in Casey's defense to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury has yet to be seen."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/22/jesse-grund-caylee-anthon_n_152818.html

Seems like a really nice guy and I'm sure this whole thing will be laughed out of court. As mentioned above, I believe he did take and pass a lie detector test...plus, if we are looking for the true liar here...didn't KC convince him he was Caylee's dad for quite a while? I think this line will backfire on Casey...just show her in even a worse light than she's already in.

There's a question for Lee if he is deposed again. Or was this already covered in the deposition? I'm getting confused...

December 22, 2008

I believe that was written by Michelle Bart, aka Anthony and Kidfinder spokesperson.

Yeah but he's so dumb looking when he lies you can tell he's lying when you have the TV on mute. All ya have to do is look at his face.. he gets that stupid smile pasted to his face (even smiles as he's speaking like the old newscasters used to, ya know?) and nods his head a million times a second. He's just plain straight up creepy looking when he lies.

OneLostGrl - you crack me up, but this is so true!

Does anyone remember the interview he did last summer when he told the reporter that the pizza experiment was done incorrectly (the one the t.v. station did)? He then proceeded to tell the reporter HOW to conduct the experiment correctly (using Arm and Hammer detergent, pizza box, etc). The whole time he's telling the reporter how to correctly do the experiment to recreate the smell - he has a huge smile on his face! I couldn't believe it! He's talking about recreating the smell of death - the death of his granddaughter and the guy is smiling. Go figure.

Yeah but he's so dumb looking when he lies you can tell he's lying when you have the TV on mute. All ya have to do is look at his face.. he gets that stupid smile pasted to his face (even smiles as he's speaking like the old newscasters used to, ya know?) and nods his head a million times a second. He's just plain straight up creepy looking when he lies.

I'll have to try that...he'll remind me of Laurel and Hardy...

Does anyone remember the interview he did last summer when he told the reporter that the pizza experiment was done incorrectly (the one the t.v. station did)? He then proceeded to tell the reporter HOW to conduct the experiment correctly (using Arm and Hammer detergent, pizza box, etc). The whole time he's telling the reporter how to correctly do the experiment to recreate the smell - he has a huge smile on his face! I couldn't believe it! He's talking about recreating the smell of death - the death of his granddaughter and the guy is smiling. Go figure.

I saw that the other day. It also had him telling the reporters the pics of Casey at Fusion were from before Caylee was born. He was telling them she was pregnant in the pictures. He tells some spectacular lies!! Wait...this feels so familiar...

I am really happy, and not at all surprised that all of you were already standing up for what is right regarding this kid, Jesse. I have only been on here a short while, but I am hooked because I love all the suffer no fools types that you all are. It reminds me so fondly of my grandparents who were very blunt and wise, I didn't come to appreciate the latter quality until I was well in to adulthood.
Leonard had his co worker Tracey actually living inside the A home while he had KC out on bail, and he often says , Tracey saw this or Tracey figured out that. I am so looking forward to his deposition. Does anyone have any link to his interview with LE? I know at one time he was asked and agreed to a polygraph. He rather reminds me of a southern version of the guy that started the Guardian Angels in New York, he doesn't dress to impress or watch his language, but he gets the job done. I'd much rather have a beer with him than JB any day of the week. I think if my grand mother met him, she would say something like he is a colorful fellow. LOL

Thank you so much for your kind words. :blowkiss: I couldn't agree with you more.....and I had grandparents (& parents) like yours and I truly wish I had them here now to talk some common sense to me. Instead, I have WS and the great peeps here that are so knowledgeable. "Colorful fellow" is the perfect description for LP. Giddyup Cowboy! I have watched the Grunds from the beginning and have always felt that they are fine upstanding people. THEY LOVED CAYLEE! She was so fortunate to have them in her short little life. I believe they valued Caylee so much.

You have it right on the money. In the FBI Interview the agent tells George how delusional Cindy's perceptions of KC are, that she thought she had a deep desire to present herself (Cindy) as having been a good mother. Did anyone notice that?

I have thought a lot about why they are protecting her and it really has very little to do KC. Cindy even admitted to Yuri she couldn't care less what happens to KC and George admitted in his interview, "I know my daughter is going away for a long time", what they are clinging to is how people perceive them as to be bad people/bad parents who created a monster. It is no wonder why she has a moral compass that is thrown way off into the ditch! This is a classic reaction of a parent of an accused murderer, no not my child, I raised them right! Denial meets narcissist:
check it out:

Definition

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Signs and tests

Personality disorders are diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Treatment

Psychotherapy may help the affected person relate to others in a more positive and compassionate manner.
Expectations (prognosis)

The outcome varies with the severity of the disorder.
Complications

* Relationship and family problems
* Alcohol or other drug dependence

Is this the entire family, can I get a witness? Julia
(The World According to Julia)

I question whether ANY of the Anthonys have the capacity to truly care about ANYONE other than themselves, when it gets down to the n*t cuttin' ....... I feel they have "danced this insane dance" for sooo long, not one of them has a clue WHO they really ARE, that was lost long ago in this C F family .... and, due to the pecking order in which they all have lived, not one of them gives a chit about anyone but themselves! jmo!

I totally agree LancelotLink! Smoke and Mirrors is all it was IMO. People who truly want to commit suicide don't write about things they want to do in the future (cause they won't be able to - they'll be dead)! George allegedly wrote about wanting to buy guns to teach KC's friends a lesson. Nope...doesn't sound like someone who wanted to off themselves. JMHO.

What is so scary to me is their new career plans involve these wingnuts
around vunerable grieving bewildered parents of real missing kids - Surely someone is going to prevent them from damaging anyone else .
The harm they are capable of is unfathomable ..........

A really off the wall statement by AD. I'm wondering what was the real reason for AD going over to the house twice and one time spending the night there. IMO it had to be mutually beneficial to AD and KC.
Yes, I thought that was very interesting , her saying that she had something bad going on personally and she said take me to her, I need to see my friend. WHat counsel did she think KC could possibly be? She had a lawyer with her, why? I believe she did let KC have Zanax, KC probably said she was stressing out with her mom, etc and being best friends, absolutely she would have said, here, this might help. I am sure she would have given it to her thinking it was innocuous, and certainly not imagining she would give half of it to the baby to help her sleep. Her saying she doesn't trust Jesse because he should have asked her how she is doing was weird. He was trying to understand why and when KC changed, he , like Lee was seriously trying to put together calenders for LE . She finally admitted that she had given a zanax to Sean D., so her righteous indignation that someone would say she would do such a thing was very transparent. Cindy stayed in the room the slept in to hear anything and everything KC may say. Did you notice she said G& C picked her up and brought her to KC? With the media following them everywhere, why go get her? She was buying in to them not liking Jesse I think it influenced her opinion of him. The fact that she came with a lawyer tells me she was concerned about her own liability.

PS: Jesse did take a lie detector case, day three of the investigation. He has never been a person of interest to the police. Thank God.

Watch the Greta interview where he says he saw Casey and Caylee the morning they left (ya know, the one where he was watching his "usual" show on the food network before work and knows exactly what both "girls" were wearing.) He speaks of the gas cans in this video also iirc.

I question whether ANY of the Anthonys have the capacity to truly care about ANYONE other than themselves, when it gets down to the n*t cuttin' ....... I feel they have "danced this insane dance" for sooo long, not one of them has a clue WHO they really ARE, that was lost long ago in this C F family .... and, due to the pecking order in which they all have lived, not one of them gives a chit about anyone but themselves! jmo!

It's very sad.. very sad what parents like this do to their children and the generations to come if left to linger. but it's not to late for them to get help.

I saw that the other day. It also had him telling the reporters the pics of Casey at Fusion were from before Caylee was born. He was telling them she was pregnant in the pictures. He tells some spectacular lies!! Wait...this feels so familiar...

I agree except Cindy and Casey can keep a straight face when lying.. their outrage, their feelings of being victims are real and raw so there is no guilt that goes with their lies, in their head the ends justifies the means. George on the other hand knows neither woman is anyones victim and feels much guilt when lying for them, imo.

As far as Lee? I won't even go there.

It's very sad.. very sad what parents like this do to their children and the generations to come if left to linger. but it's not to late for them to get help.

Yes, that is truth.

But, sadly, it is too late for Caylee!

o/t - I do so enjoy your avatars and siggys ....... they are inspiring, to me - I wait for each new one, thank you!

Yes, I thought that was very interesting , her saying that she had something bad going on personally and she said take me to her, I need to see my friend. WHat counsel did she think KC could possibly be?....

Yeah, that was curious. Maybe Annie was stressed out about a traffic ticket she may have gotten? Or paid for someone else? And ran out of Xanax. And needed her friend KC to help out. The medicine cabinet was still full.

When exactly did Annie stay over? After Aug 17 and before she went back in? Or was it after the second time KC bonded out? I think the date might be interesting. And might indicate why she thought she needed a lawyer...

I guess the OCSD & the FBI are lucky that LP showed up to let them know what was really going on...!!

I know there are some who believe that LP deserves credit for something but I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion he has done nothing but endanger this investigation, spread rumors, cause rampant speculation & insult nearly the entire population of Florida. Including his fellow bondsmen & bounty hunters.

When LP's not busy "Mugging" for the camera in a self serving attempt to enhance his profile, he's either falsely accusing innocent people or defiling Caylee's memory with another one of his unfounded and unsubstantiated "Theories".

If any good at all has come from LP's involvement it was a total & complete accident and to give him credit for aiding this investigation in anyway is an insult to the people who actually deserve the Credit....The OCSD & the FBI.

Also, any information that LP may have against Casey is useless.

LP would make a horrible witness & the prosecution would be best served by avoiding him altogether.

How could they possibly ask the jury to take LP at his word when the OCSD wanted to give him a lie detector test after the "ECON River Fiasco".

What are they going to say? We only believe "Half" of what LP has to say?

I can see the cross examination now......

According to Leonard.......Lee Anthony is Caylee's father, Mr. Kronk and his girlfriend are involved in a conspiracy and all the Bondsmen & Bounty Hunters in FLA are "Jealous" of him

Or Jose could just ask Leonard to expand on these statements..

PADILLA: Because I've been around this business for 33 years, and I've seen cadaver dogs hit on things that sometimes don't turn out to be a body.

PADILLA: I believe the baby's alive. I believe she passed her off to one of her friends -- Watch my baby, I`ll be back in a couple days.

PADILLA: What the media interprets as a woman that's callous and doesn't care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she's been with before.

PADILLA: I think she passed her off to a baby-sitter so she could spend more time without being bothered, with her boyfriend.

I guess the OCSD & the FBI are lucky that LP showed up to let them know what was really going on...!!

I know there are some who believe that LP deserves credit for something but I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion he has done nothing but endanger this investigation, spread rumors, cause rampant speculation & insult nearly the entire population of Florida. Including his fellow bondsmen & bounty hunters.

When LP's not busy "Mugging" for the camera in a self serving attempt to enhance his profile, he's either falsely accusing innocent people or defiling Caylee's memory with another one of his unfounded and unsubstantiated "Theories".

If any good at all has come from LP's involvement it was a total & complete accident and to give him credit for aiding this investigation in anyway is an insult to the people who actually deserve the Credit....The OCSD & the FBI.

Also, any information that LP may have against Casey is useless.

LP would make a horrible witness & the prosecution would be best served by avoiding him altogether.

How could they possibly ask the jury to take LP at his word when the OCSD wanted to give him a lie detector test after the "ECON River Fiasco".

What are they going to say? We only believe "Half" of what LP has to say?

I can see the cross examination now......

According to Leonard.......Lee Anthony is Caylee's father, Mr. Kronk and his girlfriend are involved in a conspiracy and all the Bondsmen & Bounty Hunters in FLA are "Jealous" of him

Or Jose could just ask Leonard to expand on these statements..

PADILLA: Because I've been around this business for 33 years, and I've seen cadaver dogs hit on things that sometimes don't turn out to be a body.

PADILLA: I believe the baby's alive. I believe she passed her off to one of her friends -- Watch my baby, I`ll be back in a couple days.

PADILLA: What the media interprets as a woman that's callous and doesn't care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she's been with before.

PADILLA: I think she passed her off to a baby-sitter so she could spend more time without being bothered, with her boyfriend.

I agree with this 100%. Congratulations on an excellent post. You said it all.

Good Grief! How many more lives are the Anthony's going to try to destroy? I'm glad LP let the cat out of the bag and let the Grunds know what's going on. Also, I hope the Grunds file a civil suit against the Ant's when the murder trial is over!

Bold Mine.
Hate to say it, but if all their "new ventures" take off, possibly many?:eek:

And wasn't Jan. 23, the "suicide" note, where George talks about buying a gun (supposedly) and teaching her friends a lesson. But, I never believed the suicide attempt was anything more than more smoke and mirrors, so, I see things from that angle.
Assuming Jesse is who he is referring to, they will never back off of this.
I never bought the suicide attempt either, they say when men attempt suicide it's usually with more direct methods, not sleeping pills and beer. Now women use pills, but men (usually) don't play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member