Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the OCSD & the FBI are lucky that LP showed up to let them know what was really going on...!!

I know there are some who believe that LP deserves credit for something but I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion he has done nothing but endanger this investigation, spread rumors, cause rampant speculation & insult nearly the entire population of Florida. Including his fellow bondsmen & bounty hunters.

When LP's not busy "Mugging" for the camera in a self serving attempt to enhance his profile, he's either falsely accusing innocent people or defiling Caylee's memory with another one of his unfounded and unsubstantiated "Theories".

If any good at all has come from LP's involvement it was a total & complete accident and to give him credit for aiding this investigation in anyway is an insult to the people who actually deserve the Credit....The OCSD & the FBI.

Also, any information that LP may have against Casey is useless.

LP would make a horrible witness & the prosecution would be best served by avoiding him altogether.

How could they possibly ask the jury to take LP at his word when the OCSD wanted to give him a lie detector test after the "ECON River Fiasco".

What are they going to say? We only believe "Half" of what LP has to say?

I can see the cross examination now......

According to Leonard.......Lee Anthony is Caylee's father, Mr. Kronk and his girlfriend are involved in a conspiracy and all the Bondsmen & Bounty Hunters in FLA are "Jealous" of him

Or Jose could just ask Leonard to expand on these statements..

PADILLA: Because I've been around this business for 33 years, and I've seen cadaver dogs hit on things that sometimes don't turn out to be a body.

PADILLA: I believe the baby's alive. I believe she passed her off to one of her friends -- Watch my baby, I`ll be back in a couple days.

PADILLA: What the media interprets as a woman that's callous and doesn't care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she's been with before.

PADILLA: I think she passed her off to a baby-sitter so she could spend more time without being bothered, with her boyfriend.
I know Leonard has done a lot of show boating during this case, but I do appreciate the fact that he called Jesse's dad and let him know what the defense was up to !

I never bought the suicide attempt either, they say when men attempt suicide it's usually with more direct methods, not sleeping pills and beer. Now women use pills, but men (usually) don't play around.

That is so ..... statistically speaking.

They are all into role playing, the Anthonys, that is.

GA just put a little more "drama" into his role.

It makes me mad every time I hear George Anthony ask people to send money and letters to Casey. Any one with any brains would disregard his pleas. I can't believe that people want to send her anything...especially money. .

Oh, I'd like to send he something....:furious:
Respectfully snipped by me

Yes, that is truth.

But, sadly, it is too late for Caylee!

o/t - I do so enjoy your avatars and siggys ....... they are inspiring, to me - I wait for each new one, thank you!

I know, the poor baby.. makes me want to cry everytime I think of her lost chances.

Thank you :)

I know I saw a video a couple of days ago where GA was saying Casey is a great daughter, great mother, great person. Paraphraising.

I never did get to see that. I the links I followed took me someplace else.:confused:

I guess the OCSD & the FBI are lucky that LP showed up to let them know what was really going on...!!

I know there are some who believe that LP deserves credit for something but I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion he has done nothing but endanger this investigation, spread rumors, cause rampant speculation & insult nearly the entire population of Florida. Including his fellow bondsmen & bounty hunters.

When LP's not busy "Mugging" for the camera in a self serving attempt to enhance his profile, he's either falsely accusing innocent people or defiling Caylee's memory with another one of his unfounded and unsubstantiated "Theories".

If any good at all has come from LP's involvement it was a total & complete accident and to give him credit for aiding this investigation in anyway is an insult to the people who actually deserve the Credit....The OCSD & the FBI.

Also, any information that LP may have against Casey is useless.

LP would make a horrible witness & the prosecution would be best served by avoiding him altogether.

How could they possibly ask the jury to take LP at his word when the OCSD wanted to give him a lie detector test after the "ECON River Fiasco".

What are they going to say? We only believe "Half" of what LP has to say?

I can see the cross examination now......

According to Leonard.......Lee Anthony is Caylee's father, Mr. Kronk and his girlfriend are involved in a conspiracy and all the Bondsmen & Bounty Hunters in FLA are "Jealous" of him

Or Jose could just ask Leonard to expand on these statements..

PADILLA: Because I've been around this business for 33 years, and I've seen cadaver dogs hit on things that sometimes don't turn out to be a body.

PADILLA: I believe the baby's alive. I believe she passed her off to one of her friends -- Watch my baby, I`ll be back in a couple days.

PADILLA: What the media interprets as a woman that's callous and doesn't care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she's been with before.

PADILLA: I think she passed her off to a baby-sitter so she could spend more time without being bothered, with her boyfriend.

I admit I have mixed feelings when it comes to LP but my biggest issue is that we already knew (or were pretty darn close to grasping) Casey and her mother (at this point it really seemed Cindy and Casey were the only ones lying, she didn't let George even speak on camera at this point and we have all seen LE videos) were lying before he came into the picture yet he came and bailed her out anyway. He knew what we knew yet made excuses like the ones you list above. Had he not inserted himself she would not have been bailed out and been able to spend all that time in the comfort of her childhood home while her daughter was rotting away down the street.

Accusing Lee of being Caylee's father wasn't all that great a moment of his either, IMO.

Yeah, that was curious. Maybe Annie was stressed out about a traffic ticket she may have gotten? Or paid for someone else? And ran out of Xanax. And needed her friend KC to help out. The medicine cabinet was still full.

When exactly did Annie stay over? After Aug 17 and before she went back in? Or was it after the second time KC bonded out? I think the date might be interesting. And might indicate why she thought she needed a lawyer...

WOW! Member we were talkin about anne and kc and that ticket? Is that what you mean? They didn't ask her the right questions. HMMMMMMM.

When you go back and listen to all the words of CA in the beginning, it is downright scary.

As far as the topic of this thread, I could be wrong but as I recall LP also told about the video of Casey and Hoover. If true, he as done quite a few good deeds and has helped the case.

When you go back and listen to all the words of CA in the beginning, it is downright scary.

As far as the topic of this thread, I could be wrong but as I recall LP also told about the video of Casey and Hoover. If true, he as done quite a few good deeds and has helped the case.

Yeah, LP broke the story about the video!

I totally agree and I'm not afraid or embarrassed to say it. Cindy set off my hink-o-meter during the VERY first interview she gave on NG. I suspected something was "off" about her from the get-go.

I also agree about LP. He loves the publicity, but at the same time I think he's done a good share of helping out with this case.

Color me wrong, but didn't Cindy make no qualms about trying to throw Jesse under the bus as the perp that caused Kaylee's disappearance, from near the beginning? The way some are looking at this, LP cracked open a conspiracy of some sort and if it wasn't for him, JG would have gotten framed. Well, if ANYONE got a 10th-of-an-inch in framing JG: LE is not stupid and would not have fallen for such a frame-up given all of the evidence that they have on Casey. Seriously...

I don't doubt that the A's are willing to set Jesse up... anyone with any knowledge of this case long knew the A's were trying to gun for Jesse... but I do question how LP was privy to a such a sensitive convo. (for him to supposedly hold so much info and to keep spouting it, he has yet to be put on the witness list for the prosecution... which tells me that his info isn't even taken seriously by the prosecution)

Tells me the prosecution is smart. I have not seen a BH on the stand but I guess it may have happened and I missed it. Bounty Hunters have great technical equipment, beside the toys, he had the female BH in the house for awhile. He also had Rob who kc liked. This type of personality can usually get some info the LE can't. Some good info and some bad info also.

LP strikes me as a good person....only problem I see is he is sometimes led by his heart which is not a good attribute for a BH but great for a human being.

I saw that the other day. It also had him telling the reporters the pics of Casey at Fusion were from before Caylee was born. He was telling them she was pregnant in the pictures. He tells some spectacular lies!! Wait...this feels so familiar...

I remember GA saying that the pictures of Casey at Fusion were taken before Caylee was born, and saying she was pregnant at the time. What GA doesn't consider is that there's ample proof of exactly when those pictures at Fusion were taken.

The "hot body" contest at Fusion was on June 20, 2008, just a few days after Caylee was murdered. How does GA explain the pictures of Casey and TL together taken that same night, when Casey and TL didn't meet until May 24, 2008. There's many that can attest to TonE and Casey meeting for the first time at a birthday party for one of TonE's friends on May 24, 2008. There's many who could testify that Casey was there on June 20, 2008.

I remember GA saying that the pictures of Casey at Fusion were taken before Caylee was born, and saying she was pregnant at the time. What GA doesn't consider is that there's ample proof of exactly when those pictures at Fusion were taken.

The "hot body" contest at Fusion was on June 20, 2008, just a few days after Caylee was murdered. How does GA explain the pictures of Casey and TL together taken that same night, when Casey and TL didn't meet until May 24, 2008. There's many that can attest to TonE and Casey meeting for the first time at a birthday party for one of TonE's friends on May 24, 2008. There's many who could testify that Casey was there on June 20, 2008.

Something tells me that George couldn't tell the difference between his arse and a hole in the ground. He just parrots what ever his owner, Cindy, tells him to say. If Cindy says those pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant, well...that's what George is going to say - never bothering to look at the pictures himself. Poor George. He really doesn't have a clue, does he? Never has, never will.

Leonard HAS done a LOT of good in this case.. some intentional.. (telling the Grunds about the scheme to frame Jesse, telling LE about the DC video) and perhaps some unintentional..(KC's (non)reaction at the "discovery" of what was reported as possible bones in his search of the river compared to her reaction when remains were found on Suburban). I really like Leonard.. and I think he has a good heart.. Its obvious that Rev. Grund likes and appreciates him as well..
So.. yes.. Thank GOD for Richard Grund and Leonard Padilla.

I always thought Casey told them to stay away from Jesse because he had talked with her recently. Out of all of her old friends, he was the only one I knew of that she had called during the time she murdered her daughter and July 16. So, telling her mom to stay away from him, to keep her them from comparing notes...and it snowballed from there. I had no idea they were actively trying to frame this poor kid!

What I don't get is why they needed to frame Jesse if the Nanny did it.

He's certainly emasculated in his household. But I think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I would not underestimate his psychopathology. He's got serious, serious issues, starting with his work history and winding up with his family situation. He's a hot mess. He just does a good job of donning the Anthony Appearance is Everything mask.

I am quite certain that George does more than his share of malignant manipulation within that household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member