Wow! Thank God for Richard Grund & Thank God LP Told on the Anthony's!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RONdN9geeYY"]YouTube- Caylee Anthony Search - Richard Grund[/nomedia]

God bless Texas Equisearch volunteers!!!!!!! Each and every one of them.

they may be trying to frame him in retrospect, but I dont believe she is smart enough to have planned to do it.

IMO Jesse knows way more than he is telling/or what has been released............He is one who spoke w KC on the 16th of June, 2:35 pm. When
he was interviwed the first time, he spoke of Caylee in the past tense " I only knew caylee the first 11 months when she was alive" This interview took place on June 23rd of 2008..........By the second interview he lawyered up. It is in the sticky forum.

Here it is:
Jesse G. Interview Only 7/23/08
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/jg092308.pdf
Jesse G. Interviews 7/17, 7/23, 7/31, 9/8, 2008 - Websleuths Crime

Read the interview you posted above. Is this where you say JG speaks of Caylee in the past tense?
Cause I don't see it in the pdf, so could you please STATE WHAT PAGE PLEASE. I read where he said he had not seen Caylee since the first of the year, but not what you wrote.

Read the interview you posted above. Is this where you say JG speaks of Caylee in the past tense?
Cause I don't see it in the pdf, so could you please STATE WHAT PAGE PLEASE. I read where he said he had not seen Caylee since the first of the year, but not what you wrote.

I think what she's referring to is on Page 6, line 21. I don't think he's speaking in the past tense about Caylee, he's referring to his relationship with her as being in the past- in the first eleven months she was alive. I would have used 'first eleven months of her life' but he expresses it that way. That is when his relationship with Casey ended.

IMO Jesse knows way more than he is telling/or what has been released............He is one who spoke w KC on the 16th of June, 2:35 pm. When
he was interviwed the first time, he spoke of Caylee in the past tense " I only knew caylee the first 11 months when she was alive" This interview took place on June 23rd of 2008..........By the second interview he lawyered up. It is in the sticky forum.

BBM
Casey communicated, in various ways, to numerous people that day.
What are you getting at? Just curious.

He offered to take a Polygraph and has co operated with LE every step of the way. None of the Anthonys can say that.

I think what she's referring to is on Page 6, line 21. I don't think he's speaking in the past tense about Caylee, he's referring to his relationship with her as being in the past- in the first eleven months she was alive. I would have used 'first eleven months of her life' but he expresses it that way. That is when his relationship with Casey ended.

Ah but didn't he say he started it back up in Nov of 07 for a couple of months?

Jesse, Amy, Ricardo all started out saying Casey was a good Mom and that she would never do anything to hurt Caylee. Then Jesse , Amy Ricardo and Troy had a meeting. Next thing you know they are all throwing her under the bus. Just very interesting to me.

[/B]

Jesse, Amy, Ricardo all started out saying Casey was a good Mom and that she would never do anything to hurt Caylee. Then Jesse , Amy Ricardo and Troy had a meeting. Next thing you know they are all throwing her under the bus. Just very interesting to me.

None of these people were responsible for failure to report Caylee missing. KC threw herself under the bus.

[/B]

These friends all had a superficial relationship with Casey- Jesse had the closest relationship, but that did not last, as he explains it because Casey resented the attention and the affection he showed to Caylee. All the rest knew of Casey was what she wanted them to know.
Her mother knew her behavior pretty well it would seem, and according to Shirley Plesea, Cindy had thought and talked very often of obtaining custody of Caylee, so no, I don't think Casey was a good mother, she was neglectful in many ways, taking her child to adult parties, in letting her sleep in the bed with the boyfriend present, those are not the actions of a caring mother.

[/B]

Casey is the bus.

But I think Casey had most people fooled. Remember how she always appeared to love all the same things her boyfriends liked? How she moulded herself into what ever she thought they would think was desirable? Well, it doesn't surprise me if she put on her "Mother of the Year" face for all her friends. I don't think they were revising history as much as finally being able to see the whole picture of her character!!!

Zsa Zsa, I'm sorry, but can you help me out here.
I am looking at the doc link, page six line 21 and JG is talking about RM.
Can you please quote what it is that JG supposedly said.
We are on the same page here (figuratively not literally) I"m sure.
Thanks

[/B]

Yes, I am sure after meeting and comparing what they knew they discovered that Casey was a pathological liar and that they REALLY NEVER REALLY KNEW CASEY and had time to rethink their position, rethink the circumstances of Casey's disappearance, and put two and two together. Except, I don't see where THEY THREW CASEY UNDER THE BUS.

LINK PLEASE to throwing under the bus statements.

I recall ONE STATEMENT BY JG saying she was a diabolical liar. Is that throwing her under the bus ? I'd say that was an honest assessment.

That's the way I read it too. Jesse is speaking of his relationship with Casey and the first 11 months of Caylee's life, when JG and Casey were a couple. At that time, JG was a parent to Caylee. After their relationship ended, they didn't see each other for quite some time, and then resumed their relationship as friends - not as a couple.

[/B]

I believe Jesse initially was trying to help KC's case, he vouched for the "Casey he knew" several times throughout the first few months. I am not sure that I have heard JG be negative toward KC as a person, I think he thinks she is sick in the head and deplores the actions she took because of her sickness. A more Christian approach than I have, I guess.

I believe Amy was in the midst of her enlightenment as to who KC was when she was being interviewed in those days immediately after KC was busted. I think it is a very honest thing for AH to have done, telling police that she had not witnessed KC being a bad mother, considering how pizzed she would have been over the theft. She didn't accuse KC of bad mothering but she did point out odd things KC told her. It should be noted that KC's so called best friend, AD, is the one that gave thought to whether KC killed Caylee and talked to LE about whether KC could have done it alone or not-I don't remember AH being that direct at all.

I believe Ricardo never gave much thought to KC's mothering skills, he cared about her bedroom skills. He became irritated at having to be involved in all if this at all-he sent that message cleary to LE regarding when he sold the pics, he was glad to let them know he had no problem selling out this wench who killed her daughter and fooled them all. I think RM feels badly for Caylee, but is really not tolerant of the whole situation at all. RM was one of only two or three people that did point out situations of lack-luser mothering on KC's part.

[/b]

There's no conspiracy there. Casey did herself in with all her lies.

Of the three, Amy and Recardo's relationship with Casey was brief and they no doubt knew only what Casey wanted them to believe. Once they put the pieces together, they realized they had been conned by Casey. Amy was conned out of cash and checks stolen by Casey. Ricardo realized that he was just one of many guys Casey was sleeping with.

Jesse had the longest relationship with Casey, but he too had been conned. Casey had led him to believe he was Caylee's father. He was smart to have had a DNA test done that proved otherwise. He said that he and Casey resumed their relationship in 2007 briefly before ending it on friendly terms.

In one of his media interviews Jesse said that the Casey he sees now (in the jailhouse visit videos and phone call from jail audio) is not the Casey he knew. I think Casey was acting the part of the perfect girlfriend and good mother when she was around Jesse, leading him to believe she was something she's not. Now, he's seeing the real Casey.

Younger people, in their 20's, don't have a lot of life experiences yet to make good character judgments. In this case, there's a lot of young people who have been confronted for the first time in their lives with a person of very bad character - Casey. I think it will take some time before they will trust their own judgment when it comes to relationships.

If anyone is throwing people under the bus I would say that it is Casey and Cindy. Cindy stated in her interview that she felt "zanny" was code for Amy and/or Ricardo. Cindy has also stated that she feels that Jesse had something to do with what happened to Caylee. Casey has stated that Jesse couldn't be trusted. The problem is, all three of those people have cared more about what happened to Caylee than her own mother and grandparents. Cindy is showing a trend of blaming someone else who has "wronged" the family. If Cindy really wanted the guilty person to pay then she would do whatever it takes to make sure Casey is convicted.

IMO

Yes, I am sure after meeting and comparing what they knew they discovered that Casey was a pathological liar and that they REALLY NEVER REALLY KNEW CASEY and had time to rethink their position, rethink the circumstances of Casey's disappearance, and put two and two together. Accept, I don't see where THEY THREW CASEY UNDER THE BUS.

LINK PLEASE to throwing under the bus statements.

I recall ONE STATEMENT BY JG saying she was a diabolical liar. Is that throwing her under the bus ? I'd say that was an honest assessment.

Also a couple of her friends didn't know the real Casey until the info started coming out in interviews about her fake job, fake status as a student, stealing from Amy, getting her parents' house and that was not 'throwing them under the bus' imo, they just didn't know she was scamming everyone. They would say things to the effect of 'well, before we knew Casey was lying about everything', etc.

I wonder what the Grund's "problem with Casey" could be....

Zsa Zsa, I'm sorry, but can you help me out here.
I am looking at the doc link, page six line 21 and JG is talking about RM.
Can you please quote what it is that JG supposedly said.
We are on the same page here (figuratively not literally) I"m sure.
Thanks

It is from the interview on 7/31 with OCSO. Are you looking at maybe the 7/23 interview? I don't know how to quote just a couple of sentences to show the lines, but it's there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl