Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but equally clearly, the pattern of the wiki edits suggests that the person attempting the edits is not at all very bright, or very savvy at all about the internet, or Wikipedia. IMO. It's just a very clumsy and inept attempt to change the narrative of both pages. IMO. But so very curious that the same IP is involved in both, eh?

Somebody with a lot of time on their hands, IMO. And a grudge, involving both of them. Disturbing, IMO.

Well I for one do not know how to set up a proxy though some of my other friends do but they're into computers and technology. I suppose anyone can set up a proxy if they took the time to read up on it if they had such malicious intentions as to use it to slander innocent people and believe falsely they can get away with it due to internet anonymity.

But we're on the right track as to who that person with idle time is, and who would be so personal in their vendetta against the Zahaus? I know of only two people Dina and Nina who have been as vociferously vocal in the public as they are behind there scenes on the internet websites. Furthermore it appears their tone and insulting slanderous rants are the same in public and online. So the pattern is distinctive to the two POIs in the WDS.

Snipped

Zahau’s family insists she was murdered, but detectives refute such claims, as do Rebecca's haters and IMO, her murderers.

Dina believes there’s more to Max’s death, too, as do many posters including posters who believe Rebecca was murdered.

“It’s still my job to find out what really happened to him. Isn’t it?” she said.

Dina has an ongoing wrongful death suit against Maxie's Dad. One might state she is willing to do whatever it takes - no matter how much she hurts him - to make some CASH. Absolutely disgusting.

Why is it Rebecca and her family are called gold diggers? Why are they not deserving of the same answers as Dina? Why is it acceptable to question what happened to Max but not Rebecca without being called names or accused of being envious of wealthy people?

BBM: And why would Dina file a WDS against Jonah instead of Rebecca's estate? It is Rebecca who she thinks murdered her son.

IMO the answer is that its because Jonah has money. How would that NOT be about money?

It really isn't that difficult to set up a proxy. I assume if any of the defendants are posting on the net they are using proxies, but if the Zahau attorneys wanted to take this further there are sources out there that can locate the hidden IP address. Just sayin, you don't have to be an expert to use a proxy server. I can easily see all 3 defendants using proxies.

I can easily see two of the three defendants in WDS creating proxies for malicious purposes but somehow I can't picture a tug boat operator Adam engaged in such technical work. I'd think for someone who freely admits to viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone, he just doesn't appear to be the kind to hide behind proxies and engaging in cognitive activities such reading & writing on varied websites.

BBM: And why would Dina file a WDS against Jonah instead of Rebecca's estate? It is Rebecca who she thinks murdered her son.

IMO the answer is that its because Jonah has money. How would that NOT be about money?

Hence we come full circle
And find that the finger pointer Dina herself who falsely and without any proof slandered Rebecca as a "gold digger" is one herself. Arrogant & Hypocritical, no?

The Zahau famiily is ONLY after MONEY. Here is the EXACT page from their management conference statement (posted earlier).

Are they interested in ANYTHING BUT MONEY? NO!

View attachment 73774

Are they willing to have a conference to talk about it - like DECENT people would do? NO.

Are they willing to take 10 Million dollars to drop the case? Why, YES, yes they are!

So much for justice, huh?

Disgusting.

Already answered in my post 165. The mods have asked everyone to stay on track and not be a deterrant to productive posting. Here is post 165:

If you are referencing the Zahau attorney Greer Case Management Statement, it is simply indicating that they are open to ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). Within ADR - and not exclusive of it - is that WITH ADR, Zahau attorneys are willing to participate in settlement conferences. This by no means indicates that they are looking for a settlement. This addresses only Alternative Dispute Resolution processes. That is a very prudent step to take unless you are willing to let the defendants drain you for 2-3 years (which is what Dina Shacknai attorney is presenting as the case duration).

Perhaps, but I highly doubt JS is involved in any of these wiki distortions. Why would he care about changing Anne Bremner's info when she's not even involved in the Zahau suits anymore?

The only ones who have high stakes in this are Rebecca's murderers and the ones who are named as Defendants to the WDS.

Oh i was only referencing the fact there are reputation mgmt firms out there as we had seen. Not that js is behind this.

Hi LuckyLucy2,

Thank you for providing a pic of the ADR page :)! Is there any way you could post the entire case management document or something that connects this form to the Zahau Wrongful Death suit? The image provided does not link the form to the Zahau civil suit. I'm just a stickler for details. TIA

Lash, this is the document i had not saved the link on. I'm being careful now on the links moving forward. I also gave my interpretation of the ADR and believe Lucky is wrong.

And find that the finger pointer Dina herself who falsely and without any proof slandered Rebecca as a "gold digger" is one herself. Arrogant & Hypocritical, no?

Probably not newly found behavior me thinks.

Lots of people will be "turning up for years" gotta love this!!!!
You guys are so smart and observant! I'm not a "wiki-saavy" person, but I was looking to see if any of the other people involved had recently had their
"bio-s" changed recently. And lo and behold....I came across this! Guess everyone involved will get a lot of mileage and notoriety of some sort....AND THE TIMING OF A JUNE RELEASE....hmmmm....aren't there some heavy courtroom proceedings beginning in May?
http://www.pathologyexpert.com/working-stiff-book/
Oh geez, here I go "re-quoting my own post" but I have been thinking about it a lot! Dr. Judy Melinek (sp) is FINALLY going to publish a book which entails her 1st 2years of work in NY, new hire 2 months before 9/11. (I don't like the title of the book either...it takes away from what was supposed to be the dignified process of identifying victims of 9/11) There is no mention (in the review) of her recent appearances on Dr. Phil's and Drew on the work she did for Dina Shacknai.....hmmmm. If this WDS is going badly, I certainly would worry about my professional reputation....especially if I cited sources from the likes of lefthandedmeanKats, oh brother! Afterall, Dr. Melinek agreed with Dina that Max's death should be classified as a "homicide", right? And Dr.Cyril Wecht kept insisting the cause of death should be "undetermined"....I just have a feeling Dr. Judy M should have sided with Dr. Cyril Wecht. Instead she got a little (too defensive in my opinion) snippy and kept with the Max's death being a homicide, by citing semantics. An accusation, which (IMO) added to the smugness/justification and bolstered the motive of the evil pas de deux who sought vengeance against Rebecca.

The only thing worse than being "right" about the cause of a person's death, IS TO BE WRONG ABOUT A PERSON'S DEATH.
I have the feeling all the recent info on the Wrongful Death Suit means something significant has occurred....does anyone have a specific event(s) that has spurred this recent activity?

Dina has recent changes in her legal representation. Dina has one attorney no longer working for her. Back on 4/7/2015, I posted Federal Document 65. It was a request to remove Daniel Benchoff from representing Dina in the Federal Zahau WDS. I recently checked Maxie's WDS on the Maricopa County site and it appears Benchoff is no longer representing Dina in this suit either. I believe he was the original attorney for Maxie's WDS. A new attorney has not been listed.

Dina has recent changes in her legal representation. Dina has one attorney no longer working for her. Back on 4/7/2015, I posted Federal Document 65. It was a request to remove Daniel Benchoff from representing Dina in the Federal Zahau WDS. I recently checked Maxie's WDS on the Maricopa County site and it appears Benchoff is no longer representing Dina in this suit either. I believe he was the original attorney for Maxie's WDS. A new attorney has not been listed.

I thought an insider said that the Judge ruled Dina's WDS against Jonah was "dismissed with prejudiced"?

Oh geez, here I go "re-quoting my own post" but I have been thinking about it a lot! Dr. Judy Melinek (sp) is FINALLY going to publish a book which entails her 1st 2years of work in NY, new hire 2 months before 9/11. (I don't like the title of the book either...it takes away from what was supposed to be the dignified process of identifying victims of 9/11) There is no mention (in the review) of her recent appearances on Dr. Phil's and Drew on the work she did for Dina Shacknai.....hmmmm. If this WDS is going badly, I certainly would worry about my professional reputation....especially if I cited sources from the likes of lefthandedmeanKats, oh brother! Afterall, Dr. Melinek agreed with Dina that Max's death should be classified as a "homicide", right? And Dr.Cyril Wecht kept insisting the cause of death should be "undetermined"....I just have a feeling Dr. Judy M should have sided with Dr. Cyril Wecht. Instead she got a little (too defensive in my opinion) snippy and kept with the Max's death being a homicide, by citing semantics. An accusation, which (IMO) added to the smugness/justification and bolstered the motive of the evil pas de deux who sought vengeance against Rebecca.

The only thing worse than being "right" about the cause of a person's death, IS TO BE WRONG ABOUT A PERSON'S DEATH.
I have the feeling all the recent info on the Wrongful Death Suit means something significant has occurred....does anyone have a specific event(s) that has spurred this recent activity?

An insider recently informed me something big is about to happen in favor of the Zahaus and the POIs will go bonkers over this. But s/he is unable to give more info at this juncture. I'll try to get a hint.

The estate of Rebecca Zahau? What etsate did Rebecca have?

How can you file a case against a woman who took her own life instead of answering questions about a little boy's fatal fall? She is dead.

Already answered in my post 165. The mods have asked everyone to stay on track and not be a deterrant to productive posting. Here is post 165:

If you are referencing the Zahau attorney Greer Case Management Statement, it is simply indicating that they are open to ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). Within ADR - and not exclusive of it - is that WITH ADR, Zahau attorneys are willing to participate in settlement conferences. This by no means indicates that they are looking for a settlement. This addresses only Alternative Dispute Resolution processes. That is a very prudent step to take unless you are willing to let the defendants drain you for 2-3 years (which is what Dina Shacknai attorney is presenting as the case duration).

If you look at the provided like, the Zahaus's are NOT interested in ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION - ONLY A CASH SETTLEMENT. THAT is the only boxed checked. NO OTHER. People can easily see that for themselves.

I hope the Shacknais and Romanos DO bleed the Zahaus blind. They DESERVE IT.

Dina is going after Jonah's money. Come hell or high water, using whatever she can, she will take all she's able. Now remember, Dina does not have an open ended bank account, nor will she be able to live the lifestyle she had before Maxie died in that horrific accident. In Jonah providing for Maxie, Dina also benefited. That was the only connection she had with Jonah. Now that is gone.

As far as we know, according to Dina, Rebecca is responsible for Maxie's death. She has been everywhere and talked to anyone who would listen to her say Maxie was murdered. Cripes, Dina even HIRED someone to come up with a scenario to show how Rebecca killed Maxie!!! How crazy was that!!! She never said Jonah was responsible. EVER. So, IMO, the WDS she brought against Jonah will be thrown out.

She dug her own hole with her media appearances, it came out of her mouth, Rebecca was responsible. If she thinks Jonah and his lawyers won't use all of her pressers, tv appearances, magazine interviews, the hiring of Dr. Judy M @ $600.00 an hour, cripes even the foundation she created, supposedly to honor Maxie, she's delusional.

It is all about the money. IMO

Not only that^ she also went on and on about Rebecca shoplifting $1,000 worth of jewelry, now get this...anyone remember Dina tried to bilk, defraud, cheat, or swindle the landlord of a house she rented for approximately...ready for this? $32,000 !!! Pretty sure that was for 1 months rent.

Arrogant & Hypocritical, Yes.

The estate of Rebecca Zahau? What etsate did Rebecca have?

How can you file a case against a woman who took her own life instead of answering questions about a little boy's fatal fall? She is dead.

My point is there IS no estate of Rebecca's with money. That's why Dina is going after Jonah, even though she believes it was Rebecca who killed her son. Jonah has money. So its about money, IMO. How is it NOT about Dina wanting money?

Rebecca killed herself rather than face Dina and be honest about what she did. You can't sue a dead woman. Jonah should be held accountable for leaving Max alone with two people that were dangerous. Jonah knew the risks.

I haven't seen that Dina is willing to settle for $10 Million dollars...like the dishonest Zahaus are. Please, if you have it, post it.

Well I for one do not know how to set up a proxy though some of my other friends do but they're into computers and technology. I suppose anyone can set up a proxy if they took the time to read up on it if they had such malicious intentions as to use it to slander innocent people and believe falsely they can get away with it due to internet anonymity.

But we're on the right track as to who that person with idle time is, and who would be so personal in their vendetta against the Zahaus? I know of only two people Dina and Nina who have been as vociferously vocal in the public as they are behind there scenes on the internet websites. Furthermore it appears their tone and insulting slanderous rants are the same in public and online. So the pattern is distinctive to the two POIs in the WDS.

Just to be clear, this WiKi place, has separate pages for both Rebecca and Bremer, and this site is one of two sites utilized by the good doctor Judy Melik, at the direction of Dina? And the good doctor charged Dina $600.00 a hour?

Rebecca killed herself rather than face Dina and be honest about what she did. You can't sue a dead woman. Jonah should be held accountable for leaving Max alone with two people that were dangerous. Jonah knew the risks.

I haven't seen that Dina is willing to settle for $10 Million dollars...like the dishonest Zahaus are. Please, if you have it, post it.

In other words, Dina wants money from Jonah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor