Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, the Zahau lawyers, I believe could still argue "IN THE INTEREST OF JUSTICE" particularly in cases of MURDER wherein the decedent was KILLED VICIOUSLY and the ruling by police/ME was WRONG, the Zahaus have an INHERENT HUMAN/CIVIL RIGHT to pursue the case in court against the parties who committed the wrong. I would think that is what courts were designed to do -- correct the wrong that parties outside of the legal system were unable to address appropriately and fairly. Isn't that the original "design" and "nature" of a legal system? To speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, particularly those such as Rebecca who was VICIOUSLY, SADISTICALLY TORTURED AND MURDERED and FOREVER SILENT by MURDERERS who are still running free and remorselessly in society and who likely will commit another crime and/or who are able to take the lives of other innocent parties without compunction? Who wants murderers roaming in their communities, free to strike out at anybody, child, male, female, adult, senior citizen?

BBM and respectfully snipped. Post of the day!!!! You have so summed up my feelings. And I will admit, we wouldn't be here if anything made sense on the investigation and how everything went down. It simply stunk and they expected the public to buy it and the public didn't!

The "public" had no problem with Rebacca Zahau's suicide. It is clear to anyone that knows about DNA and fingerprints, and have read the SDSO documents that it was a suicide. Only a very few people have kept up the cry of murder - even Jodi Arias has people who believe she was innocent. It is very sad that these days that the perpertrator of crimes and their famililes have followers who try to torment the innocent victims.

This case is about Mary Zahau making some money off of her sister's suicide. Nothing more.

The "public" certainly doesn't support Mary Zahau and her waste of California tax payer dollars and court time - only a very small group of people who just will not admit they were wrong.

When i get frustrated i remind myself that the good judge allowed this case to proceed. I picture the defendants squirming during depositions a lot as you know it has to be stressful if telling the truth or even when lying. I picture the defendants tossing and turning at night and trying to lead a somewhat normal life. I picture them at a restaurant with people looking at them and wondering what people are thinking or if they know or recognize them from the publicity. And i look forward to the coming months and years of discovery taking place. If the defendants have proof of innocence then I would think they would come forward. I'm still waiting. But not particularly patiently.

For anyone new to this case, please read the earlier thread "Who had motive, method and opportunity". It will shockingly give you the known inconsistencies and lack of followup of evidence on this case. That is why it is still in the public eye almost 4 years later. It is frightening.

Come on everyone. You know the rules.

Keep on topic. Do not attack each other personally.

If someone attacks you please DO NOT respond. Just alert and scroll.

Hmmm, what is this thread about again????? Oh Yes Rebecca Zahau and the wrongful death suit.

So that's what we talk about on the thread OK?

Tricia

Hi Justice, thank you for the documents :)

The link for the Zahau Case Management, document 127, is not working. Can you try to repost? TIA

Hi Justice, thank you for the documents :)

The link for the Zahau Case Management, document 127, is not working. Can you try to repost? TIA

I realize I didn't save the link and I can't get the PDF or even a Word file to insert. Sorry.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/face..._04-20-15_Declaration_Other_1429636322811.pdf

Declaration of C. Keith Greer, Esq in Support of Plaintiffs' Opposition to Defendant, Adam Shacknai's Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings and Nina Roman's Demurrer filed 4.20.15

This is the Zahau family attorney declaring the analysis of the venue issues and the research that went behind how the original federal complaint and the later state complaint got filed.

"I did not file the matter in Federal Court for any improper, malicious or deceitful purpose. We simply made an incorrect decision, in good faith."

This is really good to see! Frankly, the defendants are almost entirely using the venue issues as their defense so this is a clear summation of the chronology and the good Mr. Greer taking full responsibility for it. The court should not use this point of law technicality to bypass the real issues of the wrongful death claims IMO.

I went on wikipedia to read a summary of Rebecca Zahau's murder and found this in the history of edits:

"Restoring Unexplained deletions[edit]
User:Lefthandedkitten removed a disturbing amount of sourced material from this article, and then made a number of unsourced and controversial additions and alterations to the wording (including some tampering of language from the sources) that presented a POV slant on Zahau. Much of the questionable material has been removed, but I have now restored the properly sourced material, as well. Grandpallama (talk) 14:24, 8 August 2012 (UTC)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau

~~~~~
Fascinating that some poster named "Lefthandedkitten" has been continuously and secretly editing the wiki page on Rebecca and deleting valid info and then adding "unsourced, controversial" info. What does that type of DESPERATION say about the proponents for the POIs, Dina, etc.?

It's no wonder that wiki page on Rebecca Zahau appears NOT to have been updated since 2011, and NONE of the significant info regarding the WRONGFUL DEATH SUITS by the Zahaus against Dina, Nina and Adam in the civil and federal courts!

Here is the revised weblink by a legal author with the additions of the WDS and other relevant, legal and physical evidence supporting that Rebecca was MURDERED: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau&oldid=620125135

I hope the courts see this cruel distortions of the facts on wikipedia and subpoena the records for the "Lefthandedkitten". I am willing to bet that the courts will CLEARLY see the link between Dina and this poster and conclude the pattern of deception, manipulation, mendacity, slanderous LIES, and continual vindictive rage perpetrated.

I went on wikipedia to read a summary of Rebecca Zahau's murder and found this in the history of edits:

"Restoring Unexplained deletions[edit]
User:Lefthandedkitten removed a disturbing amount of sourced material from this article, and then made a number of unsourced and controversial additions and alterations to the wording (including some tampering of language from the sources) that presented a POV slant on Zahau. Much of the questionable material has been removed, but I have now restored the properly sourced material, as well. Grandpallama (talk) 14:24, 8 August 2012 (UTC)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau

~~~~~
Fascinating that some poster named "Lefthandedkitten" has been continuously and secretly editing the wiki page on Rebecca and deleting valid info and then adding "unsourced, controversial" info. What does that type of DESPERATION say about the proponents for the POIs, Dina, etc.?

It's no wonder that wiki page on Rebecca Zahau appears NOT to have been updated since 2011, and NONE of the significant info regarding the WRONGFUL DEATH SUITS by the Zahaus against Dina, Nina and Adam in the civil and federal courts!

Here is the revised weblink by a legal author with the additions of the WDS and other relevant, legal and physical evidence supporting that Rebecca was MURDERED: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau&oldid=620125135

I hope the courts see this cruel distortions of the facts on wikipedia and subpoena the records for the "Lefthandedkitten". I am willing to bet that the courts will CLEARLY see the link between Dina and this poster and conclude the pattern of deception, manipulation, mendacity, slanderous LIES, and continual vindictive rage perpetrated.

I would say unbelievable but I would believe anything on this case. Now mind you, these are not people that have just heard about this case and decided to get involved with such a warped and strong POV. IMO the average person would weigh the investigation and evidence and not go there frankly. These are obviously people that are related to the defendants and I'll guess which one in particular. Thank you Bourne.

It is pretty obvious that Mary Zahau or Anne Bremner wrote the entire Wikipedia article in the first place. It states many "facts" that aren't really facts at all, and doesn't mention the extrodinary amount of evidence that proves Rebecca Zahau killed herself. Pretty telling.

It is pretty obvious that Mary Zahau or Anne Bremner wrote the entire Wikipedia article in the first place. It states many "facts" that aren't really facts at all, and doesn't mention the extrodinary amount of evidence that proves Rebecca Zahau killed herself. Pretty telling.

I have never read that article and perhaps it was not balanced to begin with. Seems Wikipedia is pretty far from perfect but for a not-for-profit it could be worse.

Irrespective of who the authors were of the SOURCED information, at least the info was VERIFIED and SOURCED before "Lefthandedkittten" made numerous UNVALIDATED, UNSOURCED DISTORTIONS and altered SOURCED info to "slant" the Zahaus that the editor of Wikipedia had to himself reverse the false incriminations against the Zahaus. Wow. Just wow. That says A TON about the type of unethical, deceptive, underhanded CRIMINALS the proponents of Dina and the POIs are. Just incredible, and oh so pathetically desperate too.

Bourne, you could not have stated it better, I don't care who wrote the article nearly as much as I do what kind of person would tamper with the evidence, per say.

Nice find, Bourne :) Where have we heard something similar?

The Wiki editing reminded me of what the judge had to say to Dina's counsel in Maxie's WDS. Remember the strong wording the judge used? The judge hoped Dina's counsel would take a vigorous blue pencil removing irrelevant material and unnecessary adjectives from her original complaint. It seems the Wiki editor could have used that blue pencil to remove Lefthandedkitten's disturbing unsourced and controversial additions and alterations to the wording (including some tampering of language from the sources). Eerily familiar, imo!

It hopes that, in the course of redrafting, Plaintiff’s counsel will take a vigorous blue pencil to the original, removing irrelevant material and a substantial proportion of the adjectives. The Court expects that in the redrafted Complaint, if alternative theories are being pursued, the Complaint will make that clear. The Complaint, at a minimum, also needs to indicate which causes of action are being alleged against which defendant or defendants.

What strikes me as very interesting about the unsourced Wiki edits is that whoever was behind it was quite content to use "lefthandedkitten" to autograph their work.

That becomes even more interesting when we remember that this occurred at approximately the same time that Dina was spoon feeding the LHK site to Dr. Judy Melinek to be used in Dina's paid opinion work. Dr. Melinek was widely ridiculed for using tabloid magazine articles and this anonymous hate site as "professional" references for the opinion piece she wrote for DS.

Does anyone here have proof that Dina is connected with this website, other that citing it as a source? NO? Didn't think so. Just more speculation to sully the reputation of an innocent mother who lost her child tragically. IMO, Dina would be much smarter than to not site sources.

The fact that the Zahaus tried to control the media and wiki, before the investigation was even finished and bearly begun, says so much about their intentions.

And now that we see in black and whilte in their last filing that they are willing to SETTLE FOR MONEY just proves this was NEVER about justice for their sister. These people are willing to do whatever it takes - no matter who they hurt - to make some CASH. Absolutly disgusting.

Funny how no one wants to discuss THAT!

K_Z, yes!!! I remember thinking Dina was none to bright in directing Melinek to that sight. Even worse was Melinek using it! It was jaw dropping a "Dr." would cite that racist site. OMG

bourne...thank you soooo much for finding the changes on WiKi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor