Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder the same thing about Pari. How could she have let her daughter be dug up from the grave to be displayed on televsion in a sweeps week special? Exploiting and violating your child by exhuming her for a TV talk-entertainment show in an effort to railroad innocent people into murder charges to make $$$$$$$$$?????

Pari didn't take pictures of her daughter in her coffin and post them online.

So what if she agreed to have her daughter dug up to try to get more information about how she died? How in the world does that affect anyone else? Certainly it doesn't affect any of the defendants, unless they are guilty of causing or participating in Rebecca's death.

Pari hasn't done a single thing to anyone, except try to find out more about how her daughter died by filing a lawsuit. That's her right. She hasn't even given a single interview. But she has certainly been attacked online, as well as being a victim of racism and classism. Dina apparently feels personally entitled to examine her citizenship and immigration status, which I find pretty disgusting. I'm glad USCIS basically told Dina to go pound sand-- it's none of her business.

Snipped. That pic was not taken by CPS-- CPS does not take photographs in a hospital setting, and even if they did, they would never give the pics to a family member-- good grief. And I think you know that.

Dina took the pics. She posted them herself on her Max website, as well as her petition site, and another site connected to Dina, and I won't link any of them here due to TOS. I think you know that, too.

I did not say that CPS took the photo. I said that the hospital did.

So, since you dont have a link, you are simply guessing that Dina took that photo.
Got it. Thanks.

Pari didn't take pictures of her daughter in her coffin and post them online.

So what if she agreed to have her daughter dug up to try to get more information about how she died? How in the world does that affect anyone else? Certainly it doesn't affect any of the defendants, unless they are guilty of causing or participating in Rebecca's death.

Pari hasn't done a single thing to anyone, except try to find out more about how her daughter died by filing a lawsuit. That's her right. She hasn't even given a single interview. But she has certainly been attacked online, as well as being a victim of racism and classism. Dina apparently feels personally entitled to examine her citizenship and immigration status, which I find pretty disgusting. I'm glad USCIS basically told Dina to go pound sand-- it's none of her business.

Again, you have no proof that Dina took that photo, you are simply guessing. But we do have proof that Pari must have been ok with Mary having her dug up for another autopsy (even though the way they did it the results would not be accepted in a criminal court of law), and to have her daughter's dead body displayed for network sweeps week since that's exactly what they did.

I have never seen Pari attacked by anyone, much less been attacked by racism or classism. So again, you are just saying things that have no basis in fact since you have no proof of that. Do you have links?

I'm sure Dina's lawyers know what they are doing and why they want to see the immigration status. She has very competent lawyers. I think it has to do with how many children Pari declared when she came to this country, and if any of the Zahaus had been involved in other accidents involving children, or had a history of filing false lawsuits. - JMO.

I'm sure Dina's lawyers know what they are doing and why they want to see the immigration status. She has very competent lawyers. I think it has to do with how many children Pari declared when she came to this country, and if any of the Zahaus had been involved in other accidents involving children, or had a history of filing false lawsuits. - JMO.

Snipped.

Pari Zahau is one of the Plaintiffs in this case. She doesn't have to answer just any question Dina thinks up, no matter how rude or illegal Dina's questions might be. It's simply none of Dina's business how many children Pari has, or doesn't have, or what her immigration status is or was. Pari is not "on trial" here. She does not have to "defend herself" against anything.

Dina's questions about Pari and the rest of the Zahau family's immigration and citizenship status are inappropriate and illegal, and USCIS told her and her attorneys that in no uncertain terms. Dina's questions about the immigration status of Pari Zahau have NOTHING to do with defending herself from the accusations of murder of Rebecca. It's just a dirty attack on the Plaintiffs, IMO-- classist and racist. She's phishing for "something" she can use against Jonah in her lawsuit against him to extract more $$. (Just as she did, IMO, with Rebecca.) At this point, all Dina wants is $$, to fuel her legal bills and maintain her lifestyle,IMO. And she is clealy using the accidental death of her son to extract more money from Jonah, IMO. It cuts both ways. Both of these cases are about money. That's what civil suits are about.

Dina Shacknai is one of the defendants in THIS case. At the moment, she is suing Jonah as the Plaintiff in another case, accusing HIM of Max's wrongful death, yes, to get MORE MONEY from him. Because clearly the divorce $poil$ she extracted weren't ENOUGH MONEY for Dina. Pari and her immigration status has nothing to do with any of that.

Pari Zahau lost a child very violently, and believes her child was murdered. I believe that, too. Pari is a victim here, too. And I might add, she has been a very private and classy person, as have all of the Zahaus, IMO. Unlike Dina Shacknai and her relentless media attacks on the Zahau family.

And I will add that the ICU picture, and the discussion of the picture, heartbreaking as it is, of Max on his deathbed in the ICU, has no place on this thread, and is a very intentional distraction, IMO. It's exploitative, IMO.

As we all know, this thread is a discussion about Rebecca's death, and the wrongful death suit filed by her family. Max's accidental death is a real tragedy-- no one disagrees with that, and ICU pictures of dying children are always emotionally moving. I've seen far too many dying kids in my career, in ICU's, ER's, and OR's-- I know all too well what these kids look like. There are threads for discussion of Max's death. Perhaps Tricia and the Mods would be willing to re-open them for you, if you ask, Lucky Lucy.

Pari may "believe" her child was murdered, but it simply is not true. Just because someone does not want to believe the truth - that her child committed suicide - does not make it ok to accuse innocent people of murder - when all of the physical evidence proves it was SUICIDE.

No mother wants to believe their child - even if an adult like Rebecca - would take their own life, but it happens everyday, and that is what happened in this case.

I really don't think you want to start counting how many articles Dina has been in compared to how "relentless attacks" Mary Zahau has managed to get in the paper - starting with her saying "I will never believe Rebecca committed suicide" just 8 days after her death...before the SDSO even had a chance to investigate. And then there were the trashy Radar Online articles that Mary seemed to love to be in - and that paper is only a half step above the National Enquirer - they will print almost any trash. And on and on. Mary Zahau can't seem to go a week without coming out with another lie in the news about the Shacknais.

Pari may be a "very private and classy" person, but her daughter Mary certainly is not. There is nothing "classy" about accusing innocent people of murder in a case that was determined to be a suicide. Nothing at all. JMO

And I will add that the ICU picture, and the discussion of the picture, heartbreaking as it is, of Max on his deathbed in the ICU, has no place on this thread, and is a very intentional distraction, IMO. It's exploitative, IMO.

As we all know, this thread is a discussion about Rebecca's death, and the wrongful death suit filed by her family. Max's accidental death is a real tragedy-- no one disagrees with that, and ICU pictures of dying children are always emotionally moving. I've seen far too many dying kids in my career, in ICU's, ER's, and OR's-- I know all too well what these kids look like. There are threads for discussion of Max's death. Perhaps Tricia and the Mods would be willing to re-open them for you, if you ask, Lucky Lucy.

The entire basis of the Zahaus' claims are that Dina was at the Spreckels mansion somehow pursuading Adam to strangle Rebecca and throw her over the balcony - at her evil bidding - while Max was in the ICU looking like he does in that picture, right? Because she was so angry at Rebecca for Max getting into that condition, right?

I'm sorry you don't like looking at it, but that photo has everything to do with this thread.

I agree. Also, Rebecca's shoplifting mug shot does not belong on this thread. Lord knows there are plenty of unflattering photos of Dina readily available on Google images, too, but they haven't been posted because they don't belong on this thread either, of course.

I agree. Also, Rebecca's shoplifting mug shot does not belong on this thread. Lord knows there are plenty of unflattering photos of Dina readily available on Google images, too, but they haven't been posted because they don't belong on this thread either, of course.

I have plenty of very "unflattering" photos of Dina......but I will not post them. At least she should thank me for that.

Have you blogged or posted on any website discussions or social media regarding max's accident/death, and/or Rebecca's death and any related theories?

There may be unflattering photos of Dina, yet, Dina does not have a mugshot. Rebecca does.

And her arrest is very relevant to the case, as it shows Rebecca did not have impluse control, IMO. Someone without much impulse control is the type of person that commits suicide in the nude after hearing a phone message. Just like 15 detectives concluded.

IMO, Rebecca Zahau's mugshot for stealing $1000 worth of pretty baubles from Macy's as an adult at the age of 30, and just two years before she took her own life says quite a bit about Rebecca, and IMO, we see the real Rebecca Zahau in that shot.

JMO

Have you blogged or posted on any website discussions or social media regarding max's accident/death, and/or Rebecca's death and any related theories?

How would that prove Dina was in the upstairs of Spreckels Mansion the night Rebecca Zahau died encouraging Adam Shacknai to strangle Rebecca Zahau?

That is what the WDS (and this thread) is about.

That is what the Zahaus have to prove and they cannot.

The entire basis of the Zahaus' claims are that Dina was at the Spreckels mansion somehow pursuading Adam to strangle Rebecca and throw her over the balcony - at her evil bidding - while Max was in the ICU looking like he does in that picture, right? Because she was so angry at Rebecca for Max getting into that condition, right?

I'm sorry you don't like looking at it, but that photo has everything to do with this thread.
If a picture of horribly injured and dying Max is relevant to this thread, which is about Rebecca's wrongful death and the lawsuit brought against Max's mother, his aunt, and his uncle, it can only be because that photo establishes the motive for Rebecca's murder better than any words could do. IMO

As we know from the most recent filing in the Zahau Federal Wrongful Death lawsuit, discovery is proceedng along. Specifically, we know at least 24 depositions have taken place since December 16, 2014.

What do you all think...will Jonah Shacknai and Howard Lubber be deposed?

I was wondering same thing, Also wondering if the gym guy and the chef will be deposed.

Also, how many 'experts' did you interview, before the two who did accept your offer, to come up with the scenario MS was 'torpedoed'?

If a picture of horribly injured and dying Max is relevant to this thread, which is about Rebecca's wrongful death and the lawsuit brought against Max's mother, his aunt, and his uncle, it can only be because that photo establishes the motive for Rebecca's murder better than any words could do. IMO

Yes. It does show motive. Also, imo, shows dina's mindset. A,...'lookie here! Lookie here, at my little Maxie! Don't pay any mind to that Burmese naked body rotting in the sun for 13+ hours, lookie here, at my Maxie! I'm the one who 'deserves' the attention, the sympathy'.

Imo, when dina saw the outrage, disbelief... the general public feels/felt with the treatment (lack of) of Rebecca Zahau's body, which BTW, garnered a great amount of sympathy for Rebecca and her surviving family and friends, dina went to photographing MS, plastering it everywhere. Alas, imo, what she did to her child and with that photo, had a boomerang effect. But, hey, that's dina, acting on impulse, resulting in reckless and self-defeating behavior .

Furthermore, I believe, the intent of the postings here of MS and disparaging pics of Rebecca and her sisters is for one reason only, to incite. Otherwise, an honest attempt would have been made to open a specific thread for discussion of the Shacknais.

That's an excellent question. It reminds me of Dina giving Judy Melinek the Left Handed Kitten ( I.e. The kitty litter site) info to use in her report. I think we know who was involved in that nasty little site but it would be nice to get their specific names.

There may be unflattering photos of Dina, yet, Dina does not have a mugshot. Rebecca does.

And her arrest is very relevant to the case, as it shows Rebecca did not have impluse control, IMO. Someone without much impulse control is the type of person that commits suicide in the nude after hearing a phone message. Just like 15 detectives concluded.

IMO, Rebecca Zahau's mugshot for stealing $1000 worth of pretty baubles from Macy's as an adult at the age of 30, and just two years before she took her own life says quite a bit about Rebecca, and IMO, we see the real Rebecca Zahau in that shot.

JMO

Personally I believe that the mug shot is coming. JMO

JMO

She certainly looks crazy and pizzed for getting caught at something she knew was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps