Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the Zahaus have had to theorize specifics wherein the big picture is that Rebecca was indeed murdered. The cards are stacked against them with evidence not being looked at and they must give specifics that are probably theories. Regardless of who exactly did what the only thing I am sure is that Rebecca was murdered and those murderers need to show that they were not at the scene at any portion of that night/early morning. And it seems 800 days later that they cannot produce that information. 800 and some days and counting. My process of deductive reasoning: Guilty.

In ANY court case, it is up to the Plantiffs to PROVE the defendants guilty. The Defendants are considered innocent until then.

808 days and STILL the Zahaus have NO EVIDENCE.

BBM

I said the same thing about my husband last week after my dogs knocked over a can of paint in the car!

*** Note to LE in case I should die - I did not mean it literally.

Why didn't Mary call the Police herself and ask them to go watch over RZ if she was so concerned?

Why didn't Mary call Jonah and ask if he thought Dina would do something to RZ?

Why didn't Mary send RZ the money for a plane ticket and tell her to come home with XZ (whom detectives did not know was leaving, BTW) if she was so concerned for RZ's saftey?????

Ah, but its very obvious you're still alive and kicking....Rebecca is is dead.

BBM

Yea but if she would have killed herself and set it all up to look like her husband (or someone else) did something to her then he would be suspected of murder now because he did say that to her. Of course as long as someone else heard her say it and there's no ex's around to blame.

BBM

So please tell me, if MLZ truly thought that RZ truly was in danger of being murdered, why did she not call the police or insist RZ fly home with XZ???? The fact that she did neither of those things proves she did not really take it literally.

Yes, the personalization is pretty hard to miss.

What is personalized is all the hatred towards Dina, a victim that lost her child due to RZ, when the Zahaus insist it is Adam that killed her.

Its pretty telling that even the Zahau supporters don't believe their story.

snipped

Defendant dina will be explaining ( lying, spinning) to Rebecca's family, the jury and the judge, though. LOL

Even if and I say if...This case goes to a jury, and Dina has to explain stuff, IMO most folks are not as desperate to pin this suicide on Dina as you are, so I really do not see anything coming of it. They will use common sense and LE and their determinations will hold a lot of weight. I honestly don't think anyone is going to see her as a murderer. Of course that is My opinion. And if your so convinced Dina is going to be Lying and spinning then what is the real purpose? I thought everyone wanted the truth? I am beginning to think that the Truth just isn't going to be good enough for some people. If Dina can't be made out to be some evil murderous person then some folks aren't happy.

BBM

BBM - I have to point out this statement in the search warrant is 100% false. At the time the search warrant was requested, 8-24-2011, the investigators knew Nina Romano had admitted to being at the residence the night of 7-12-2011. Nina told the agents from the DOJ on day one, 7-13-2011, she was at the mansion. So why is it missing from this search warrant over 30 days later? Why does the search warrant not include Nina being on the property? It is false information. The public did not find out about her being at the mansion until after Nina's interview in September. Rebecca and Adam were not the only people on the property. 100% false. Why?

How can you believe anything else in the warrant when that important statement is 100% false?

IIRC, crooked Gore and his monkeys also knew defendant dina was seen there.

And I believe very little of the info they put out.

To answer your question....if he put out the info defendants dina and nina were there, it would make people question his suicide finding.

Red hot hatred - you are so correct. Why is it that there is so much red hot hatred for a dead woman? Boy that is so telling to me. That says alot. You suiciders should step back and examine that. She's dead - get it? You are alive and her family just wants an unbiased investigation. It's called the pursuit of justice and opening all avenues that were closed or not examined in the investigation. What is so worrisome about that unless a murder was indeed committed. It seems so obvious to me that the defensive posturing is for one reason only - that a murder did take place. What is wrong in reviewing all aspects of the case if the defendants are innocent? What is the worry?

This^^^

You can say over and over that there is hatred for a dead woman, but that does not make it true.

There is hatred for the railroading of innocent people on murder charges just to make big money - in a case that was ruled a suicide.

The search warrant SHOULD have at the least read:

"only people at the residence from the evening hours on July 12, 2011 to the morning hours of July 13, 2011 were Rebecca, Adam and Nina"

But it doesn't. Nina Romano's name, imo, was left out intentionally.

It should have included boom, boom dina too.

Nina never entered the house or courtyard. She knocked on the door. That does not make her "in the house".

The point was missed. This was a court ordered search warrant. The detective left Nina out entirely. Even knowing upon requesting the court ordered search warrant Nina had admitted to being on the property on 7-12-2011. It is misleading the court and public.

The point was missed. This was a court ordered search warrant. The detective left Nina out entirely. Even knowing upon requesting the court ordered search warrant Nina had admitted to being on the property on 7-12-2011. It is misleading the court and public.

Maybe there is a descrepency made in the terms Being at the residence and being on the property during such and such time? IDK To me being at the residence implies inside the home, being on the property means anywhere inside or out of the property.

snipped and bbm

From what I have read, all Dina wanted was some answers to her sons death/accident.....leaving Dina without answers....

Yeah, boom boom dina wanted answers. Anyone would want answers why their beloved one is dead. I believe she needs those answers. You know, for her own mental health.

So why do you think she majorly flopped in the quest to get her answers? She filed the WDS against JS. She blew off the judges orders, disrespecting the court and the herself. She wanted answers from Jonah, why in hell would she do that to herself? Granted, the costs that were incurred were not picked up by her insurance, they were out of pocket, but even so, she was a wealthy woman. Her divorce settlement was none to shabby. Why do you suppose she blew off her WDS??? She wanted answers from Jonah.

I have my own speculation, but I'd like to read your thoughts on the matter while noting RZ and XZ DID NOT WITNESS Maxie's accident.

This thread is not about Dina's lawsuit against Jonah. It is about the civil case the Zahaus brought against 3 innocent people for a case that was determined to be a suicide - and one they STILL have NO evidence for - 808 days later.

^^^

I think they did not take Jonah to court because they knew they could not win that at all.

I think also, that RZ absolutely HATED Dina, and that she trashed Dina to Mary every chance she got and probably told Mary many things about Dina that were not true. It is clear that Mary hates Dina, a person she has never even met. Why not the hate for Adam, the person she says killed RZ?

I also think that Mary thought Jonah would pay out a few million $$$$ just to make the whole thing go away for his brother, ex-wife, and ex-sister-in-law.

Mary thought wrong.

And now instead of being richer, the case is going to be thrown out and Mary might lose her nice, big house.

Get real. Both Dina and Nina were present at the Spreckels mansion that night. How do we know? Because Dina has ZERO alibi and Nina admitted in CBS8 audio interview that she was there!

I've always sort of suspected that Nina was the one who was supposed to grill Rebecca about her "involvement" in Max's accident. Or at a minimum, Nina volunteered to do it, perhaps knowing her sister was about to lose it. First Nina tried to contact RZ by phone, and when RZ didn't respond, Nina zipped on over to the mansion. When she couldn't raise RZ while standing outside the mansion gates (according to her spin-and-spew media interview), she may have called her sister to let her know RZ wasn't playing along. Dina flipped her lid, and *somehow* Rebecca ended up suffering a very brutal death within a few hours.

Okay, so in thinking through the anger toward Mary Zahau, it occurs to me that certain people probably assumed the abysmal "investigation" into Rebecca's death, having intentionally yielded no evidence of a murder, would be the end of it. Those people didn't count on the Zahaus making a big old ugly federal case of the brutal death of Rebecca, and probably didn't think it would even be possible, given the sorry performance of the SDSO. This was all just supposed to GO. AWAY. But it didn't.

The anger toward Rebecca is easy to understand - it's simply flowing from Dina's long-standing anger (hatred is probably a better word) for her. And now maybe I have a better grasp of what lies behind the unrelenting fury toward Mary Zahau. She won't go away, after all the groundwork wa$ laid to make this an un-prosecutable case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back