Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your memory is encyclopedic, Lash--with lightning fast recall! :)

IDK who that woman is, but she's significant to Greer's analysis of the case and evidence, IMO, or she wouldn't be up on the wall with those other posters and pics.

But now I'd kinda like to know who she is!

I think the pic could be Rebecca. In my opinion, the person looks slim. If my eyes are correct, I see dark hair. Could it be a pic of the Rebecca and the clothes she was last seen wearing? Maybe the clothes Atty. Greer said are missing?

I can't make out anything in the pic on the right of the door message.

I think the pic could be Rebecca. In my opinion, the person looks slim. If my eyes are correct, I see dark hair. Could it be a pic of the Rebecca and the clothes she was last seen wearing? Maybe the clothes Atty. Greer said are missing?

Yes, maybe it's a security camera still of the last known pic of Rebecca alive, entering Rady. Could be.

The woman appears to be talking on a cell phone she's holding in her left hand, or brushing away at the left side of her face or hair.

Was Rebecca left handed?

Ignore Greer's profile :)

It looks like someone looking out a window with a white frame. An open window, a bottle of something on the right side and looking out the window is a person below. I am thinking it may be in the courtyard at the mansion.

attachment.php

Best I can do -

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 111
Yes, maybe it's a security camera still of the last known pic of Rebecca alive, entering Rady. Could be.

The woman appears to be talking on a cell phone she's holding in her left hand, or brushing away at the left side of her face or hair.

Was Rebecca left handed?

Rebecca was right handed -

ZAHAU: For example, the writing on the door, it said she saved him, can he save her? That does not sound like something my sister would come up with. And her right hand fingerprint was on the right side of the door. My sister is right-handed. So did she right it with the left hand if the writing is hers?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/02/ddhln.01.html

Great job Lash and K_Z on the photos and video analysis!

Here are my 2 cents worth:

The photo to the right of the board is of the "hanging" balcony, looking down. Can see the wrought iron railing curly cue design, the pathway in the upper background, a black right foot print, the measuring tool used by LE, and what looks like the boot print in black.

The woman with striped shirt, I agree looks sort of thin to be DS or NR. If not the twins, then logic dictates must be RZ, but not at RCH or RMH. Look in the background how the cars are parked, nose in. Neither RCH nor RMH have that type of street parking available, so if it's RZ, then a photo taken somewhere else.

Have also attached a close up of the CSI board. In the column DS at 11PM, looks like @ radys in black, then in red "video erase?" ?? Can anyone make out any of the other writing? My take on the notations on the board, what's in black is what "they" said, and what's in red are questions.

Note: I seriously doubt anything "bombshell" would be on that wall for all to see at this juncture!

courtyard-greer.jpg
erase-board-cu.jpg
woman-striped-shirt.jpg

Thank you Carioca! I agree Greer is not going to give away a bombshell!

I asked someone with an objective view, not familiar with the case to look at the red/black writing.

Their thoughts:

Dina - under 11:00pm

black - @ Rudy's
red - Viki Crane

Dina - under 12:00am

black - said at Rudy's

Adam- under 12:00am

red - due time

(Personally, imo, the black writing under Adam looks like 'deep throat'. Maybe because I know about *advertiser censored* being viewed I can't be as objective. Not meant to be salacious, it is simply what it appeared to look like to me.)

Thank you Carioca! I agree Greer is not going to give away a bombshell!

I asked someone with an objective view, not familiar with the case to look at the red/black writing.

Their thoughts:

Dina - under 11:00pm

black - @ Rudy's
red - Viki Crane

Dina - under 12:00am

black - said at Rudy's

Adam- under 12:00am

red - due time

(Personally, imo, the black writing under Adam looks like 'deep throat'. Maybe because I know about *advertiser censored* being viewed I can't be as objective. Not meant to be salacious, it is simply what it appeared to look like to me.)

I think it definitely says "Deep Throat Info-" [something]. To me that means, "This is information we got from an anonymous informant."

I watched the news video, (repeatedly) but what is the "new" evidence? The only thing I hadn't already heard was the handwriting analysis and I doubt that's enough to reopen the case. Also I believe the story says the hearing has been delayed until 2/26.

I do not recall hearing on the news it had been delayed, but looking at the ROA now, it has been delayed. The article has been updated, earlier on the previous thread the article stated Friday.

SAN DIEGO -- A federal judge will decide next week whether one of San Diego County's most infamous cases deserves a civil trial.

2/19/16
Demurrer / Motion to Strike continued pursuant to Court's motion to 02/26/2016 at 01:30PM before Judge Katherine Bacal.

2/19/16
Civil Case Management Conference continued pursuant to Court's motion to 02/26/2016 at 01:30PM before Judge Katherine Bacal.

New Schedule -

02/26/2016 01:30 PM C-69 Motion Hearing (Civil) - Motion for Protective Order
02/26/2016 01:30 PM C-69 Demurrer / Motion to Strike - Demurrer
02/26/2016 01:30 PM C-69 Civil Case Management Conference - Complaint
02/26/2016 01:30 PM C-69 Demurrer / Motion to Strike - Demurrer
03/11/2016 01:30 PM C-69 Demurrer / Motion to Strike
08/05/2016 11:00 AM C-69 Discovery Hearing
01/13/2017 08:45 AM C-69 Summary Judgment / Summary Adjudication (Civil)

37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/

Seven new entries on San Diego ROA:

293 02/19/2016 Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD generated. Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD
Add to Cart
292 02/19/2016 Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD generated. Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD
Add to Cart
291 02/19/2016 Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD generated. Notice of Rescheduled Hearing SD
Add to Cart
290 02/19/2016 Minutes finalized for Multiple Events heard 02/19/2016 01:30:00 PM.
289 02/19/2016 Demurrer / Motion to Strike continued pursuant to Court's motion to 02/26/2016 at 01:30PM before Judge Katherine Bacal.
288 02/19/2016 Demurrer / Motion to Strike continued pursuant to Court's motion to 02/26/2016 at 01:30PM before Judge Katherine Bacal.
287 02/19/2016 Civil Case Management Conference continued pursuant to Court's motion to 02/26/2016 at 01:30PM before Judge Katherine Bacal.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/faces/CaseSearch.xhtml
Case Number: 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL

**The minutes from today's hearing are listed as an entry, but not available to the public just yet. I'm guessing the minute order will be available shortly.

** And I always wonder why they sometimes skip numbers in the order entry. They skipped from #280 (the notice of errata from DS) to #287.

My take on this shot from the video - file it in the FWIW category. I took the still and put it in a photo program then zoomed in.

I believe the top left photo of the person in the striped shirt is definitely taken in a parking lot. I believe the person is a woman wearing a crossbody purse on her left hip. She is wearing a striped top with a long sleeve light weight cardigan over it, unbuttoned. To me she appears to have long dark brown hair which approximately reaches her breast in length.

In the photo to our right of the note I interpret it as being of a person walking into a public building through glass doors. There seems to me to be multiple doors that's why I said it was a public building.

I don't know what the first diagram on our left is of. The one on our right is of the balcony bedroom.

I certainly wish I could see more. It would be wonderful to see the raw footage the station took.

attachment.php

I do not recall hearing on the news it had been delayed, but looking at the ROA now, it has been delayed. The article has been updated, earlier on the previous thread the article stated Friday.

It was at the bottom of the written story that accompanied the video.

Thanks to everyone for the links and thoughts on what we're seeing in the video. I'm REALLY curious about the picture of the woman in the striped shirt, because obviously it's enormously significant to the case if it warrants a spot on that wall, which isn't exactly littered with pictures. I get the impression that wall is holding THE keys to the case, not random pieces of info. (Unless there's a method to Greer's madness here, and he deliberately prepped the board to be seen by the news cameras.)

Anyhoo, I have nothing of merit to add - just would love to know the significance of the picture of the mystery woman!

Edited to add: The gal in the picture appears to have somewhat short arms. Rebecca's arms appear to be long, as in, elbows at her waist.

I'm not sure what to make of the photo, it could be a person in a hospital parking lot or an airport parking lot. Given we don't know who it is, conjecture seems premature.

However, I can tell you that the local Coronado boards have lit up. And, I have yet to see ONE comment that this was suicide. It is kind of heart warming.

10 p.m. for Dina in the interview is mostly conveniently hidden from the viewers, I cant figure out how to attach the screen shot I captured, but it appears to read something similar to
"..rady's"
"...... Jim Meager claims he"
"...Dina (not Nina) @
" ....20 pm".
I could be seeing it wrong paused at seconds 36-38. possibly the eyewitness that says he saw dina at spreckles?

"The gal in the picture appears to have somewhat short arms. Rebecca's arms appear to be long, as in, elbows at her waist.[/QUOTE]"

My take is that the arms are bent at the elbows so it's hard to tell the length.

I hope that Greer gives other interviews in that room so that we can see more of the images on the walls!

I'm still confused what the "new evidence" could be. Other than the handwriting analysis I mentioned previously there was nothing new to me. Can anyone address how compelling "new evidence" needs to be to get a case reopened?

Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back