Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Entitlement! She has every right in the world to utilize her rights and pursue this WDS. If Dina had a solid alibi* do you really think this case would be active** after all these years? Ask that question. And its really not my business to tell the family how to feel as they have every right to do exactly what they are doing. That is why we have legal methodoligies in place and no one can deny them that.

*Dina's alibi was good enough for the SDCSO.

**And the case was closed in Sept 2011.

SDSCO said they would look at the case again if any new evidence is presented to them.

Becky isn't here to answer the questions about what happened to Max.

XZ would have to testify should the WDS go to trial.

I would LOVE to see that!

Dina's "alibi" is not be 'good enough' in this WDS jury.

An "investigation" into crime was closed....for criminal court. This is a civil court, bars are different. Of course you already know that. Right?

OK then, Rebecca was dead, she couldn't provide answers. Hence her WDS against Jonah? Right? She wanted answers, right?

So again, why did she blow it all off, disrespecting the court and herself?

Dina flopped majorly attempting to learn what 'really' happened.

XZ has been deposed in the WDS.

Since Max's accident is the alleged motive for murder, and she was there when Max was injured and placed the 911 call, she is subject to questioning.

XZ??? I'm pretty sure she wasn't in Coronado that night. lol

But wait, Dina, Nina and Adam were there.

I think you're confusing MZL's WDS against Dina, Nina and Adam with Dina's WDS against JS that she blew off.

Yeah, I think most everyone is anticipating listening to and watching the defendants on the stand in MZL's WDS. In particular, Dina.

Yes it is interesting how colluded these responses are with Dina's public responses. Hmmmm.......

XZ has been deposed in the WDS.

Since Max's accident is the alleged motive for murder, and she was there when Max was injured and placed the 911 call, she is subject to questioning.

Are you now going after a teenager like Dina did? Do you think that Max was pushed like Dina did? Why was Max at the house with Rebecca if Dina thought he was in danger? Why was Dina out of commission and unreachable for all those hours when Max fell? If Dina was worried about Rebecca watching Max, why was she not available? Why is this only an issue after the fact but not beforehand? Lots of stuff simply doesn't add up now does it?

Ah yes, do I ever remember that interview by Nina. It was patently transparent that Nina was making a pre-emptive defense posturing that was almost laughable. I can just picture her handlers cringing once they heard it. This incident is just one of so many that compels any reasonably intelligent human being to piece together the obvious. That manipulation and influence were the only powers that prevailed overseeing the crime that was committed that night when Rebecca was tortured and brutally murdered IMO.

Ah yes, the Nina interview - I remember it well. She was spinning like a top. Spinning and spewing and what was that again about your mitts all over Rebecca's cell phone, Nina?

I must say the Fabulous Romano Sisters have really made a mess of things. With that army of "investigators" riding shotgun for the murderers and the cover-up, the Fab Romanos would've been well served to ZIP IT. But nooooo. They managed to yak their way into a wrongful death lawsuit and can't seem to produce a smidgen of an alibi for the night in question.

Fabulous!

:giggle:

Yeah, pretty sure most all of us here have read that more than once. And know where it is, when we want to refresh our memory. Did you find the thread where Rebecca states "Dina is going to kill me" ?

Yeah, pretty sure most all of us here have read that more than once. And know where it is, when we want to refresh our memory. Did you find the thread where Rebecca states "Dina is going to kill me" ?

Becky was twisted, her manner of suicide proved it, I wouldn't take anything she said seriously.

She needed professional help.

Becky was twisted, her manner of suicide proved it, I wouldn't take anything she said seriously.

She needed professional help.

Did you look for it and find it?

Dina and Nina were not there when Becky hanged herself.

MZL know this.

I don't doubt that you do believe this and I, too, would believe it if at trial Dina is shown on video just one teeny tiny moment of those many hours that she purportedly was at the hospital. Do you think that can be fabricated? No? Okay then how about multiple nurses and/or doctors testifying that she was there the entire night? I, and the jury, might go for that. But why is this case still waiting for that? I rest my case and so will the jury. Simple stuff.

Let's for one little second pretend that Mary Loehner Zahau really thought Dina WAS going to kill Rebecca when she said that.

Did she advise RZ to leave the mansion? Did she advise RZ to go BEG Jonah to let her stay with him at RMH?

Did she advise RZ to ask for police protection?

No. She did not.

Once again, it is just another big exageration from MLZ in order to make some bank. She knew RZ did not mean that literally. If she had, she would have advised her to get out of there, fly home, or get protection.

And why, if RZ truly loved Maxie and thought of him as her son, did MLZ not fly out the day of Maxie's accident like Jonah and Dina's siblings did?

This whole thing could have been avoided if MLZ had really cared about Rebecca.

Hi Bourne, Dina was allowed to cross crime scene tapes and identify Rebecca's body? Wow I have never read that, do you have a link? I thought JS called her and told her about Rebecca's death. Thanks in advance.

The person behind the crime scene tape <modsnip> says was Dina was Detective Tsuida. <modsnip>

There is a picture of the woman that has been endlessly speculated about as being Dina in these threads in Ann Rule's book. She is clearly identified as Detective Tsuida:

attachment.php

And no one had to "identify" the body. Adam told them who it was when he called 911.

This one can be chalked up as an myth, just like the "open door" and "missing rope" mystery that was endlessly debated by the Zahau team:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-controversy-missing-pink-rope-video-footage/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cellphone-records-leave-medicis-shacknai-stuck-in-catch-22/

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/15466715/questions-linger-in-coronado-mansion-hanging-death Whoops, looks like this one has been scrubbed by MHL supporters.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 93
The person behind the crime scene tape <modsnip> says was Dina was Detective Tsuida. <modsnip>

There is a picture of the woman that has been endlessly speculated about as being Dina in these threads in Ann Rule's book. She is clearly identified as Detective Tsuida:

attachment.php

And no one had to "identify" the body. Adam told them who it was when he called 911.

This one can be chalked up as an myth, just like the "open door" mystery that was endlessly debated by the Zahau team:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-controversy-missing-pink-rope-video-footage/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cellphone-records-leave-medicis-shacknai-stuck-in-catch-22/

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/15466715/questions-linger-in-coronado-mansion-hanging-death Whoops, looks like this one has been scrubbed by MHL supporters.

I'm glad you posted this reminder. To those who are new to the forum, Detective Tsuida was removed from heading the investigation early on. Detective Tsuida initially indicated this to be a brutal scene or something to that effect. She also requested to be at the autopsy.

Instead of being at the autopsy, she was removed from the case by the all powerful sheriff - the friend to Jonah Shacknai from some reports. And that's when the cards became stacked against the Zahaus in trying to prove suicide because the evidence was only looked at that would prove suicide IMO. An unbiased investigation then proceeded with another in charge -- IMO someone that would follow the lead of the sheriff. Shameful indeed and this is why I am following the case.

That Detective Tsuida was removed from the investigation is yet another MYTH. She worked on the case till the end.

From Ann Rule's book, page 269:

Tsuida ended her report with "All indications are that there was no foul play."

Yes, she worked on the case until it was over and proven to be a suicide by forensics.

Where's the hunchback Dina pic from her circus publicity at Coronado town hall meeting? That pic put side by side with the actual pic of woman (Dina) covering her face and wearing a bow-tie vest entering the Spreckels mansion door with the large male detective would prove it was Dina who crossed the police cordons and "trespass" on crime scene, contaminating it and starting the ball rolling on the "fake story" that Rebecca killed herself because of Max's accident.

I'm glad you posted this reminder. To those who are new to the forum, Detective Tsuida was removed from heading the investigation early on. Detective Tsuida initially indicated this to be a brutal scene or something to that effect. She also requested to be at the autopsy.

Instead of being at the autopsy, she was removed from the case by the all powerful sheriff - the friend to Jonah Shacknai from some reports. And that's when the cards became stacked against the Zahaus in trying to prove suicide because the evidence was only looked at that would prove suicide IMO. An unbiased investigation then proceeded with another in charge -- IMO someone that would follow the lead of the sheriff. Shameful indeed and this is why I am following the case.

Thanks for this reminder -- another HINKINESS to this murder! Stinks to high heaven. Yes, wonder why this detective who held high awards for excellent in her investigatory skills was so abruptly DISCHARGED from the case??? I would wager it's because she believed Rebecca's SUSPICIOUS, VIOLENT DEATH was a MURDER.

I don't doubt that you do believe this and I, too, would believe it if at trial Dina is shown on video just one teeny tiny moment of those many hours that she purportedly was at the hospital. Do you think that can be fabricated? No? Okay then how about multiple nurses and/or doctors testifying that she was there the entire night? I, and the jury, might go for that. But why is this case still waiting for that? I rest my case and so will the jury. Simple stuff.

Another excellent post by Justice be served! Yes, precisely! Had the hospital surveillance videos even showed a SMIDGEN of Dina (and we all know she's not tiny...), we would not be having this discussion and she would not be considered a suspect in murdering Rebecca.

WHERE WAS DINA???? Dina claimed that she had "ironclad alibi" and was sitting vigil and holding the hands of her dying son Max in his hospital bed...So the elephant in the room is:

Why was Dina not captured on ANY hospital surveillance videotapes when REBECCA was heinously tortured, hung and murdered?

And why hasn't Dina filed Motion for Summary Judgment to show everyone the PROOF of her "ironclad alibi" with all the innumerable witnesses or hospital videotapes she claimed saw her that night Rebecca was MURDERED?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy
Back