Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Detective Tsuida was dismissed from the case, can you supply a LINK?

I supplied information that proves she was NOT dismissed from the case, and that it was Tsuida - and not Dina - who was seen at the mansion that morning. Dina was at the hospital being interviewed by detectives that morning.

Why would Dina file a Summary Judgement when the case will be thrown out by Demurrer on 2\19?

<modsnip> reason for why Dina has FAILED to file a motion for summary judgment for which could have ended this whole WDS? All Dina had to do for two plus years since the WDS began was file the motion for summary judgment had she genuinely had an "ironclad alibi". If she had this ironclad alibi, what the heck is she waiting for????

Where's the hunchback Dina pic from her circus publicity at Coronado town hall meeting? That pic put side by side with the actual pic of woman (Dina) covering her face and wearing a bow-tie vest entering the Spreckels mansion door with the large male detective would prove it was Dina who crossed the police cordons and "trespass" on crime scene, contaminating it and starting the ball rolling on the "fake story" that Rebecca killed herself because of Max's accident.

Now that I think about this, all the Zahaus have to do is get that male detective on the stand and get his testimony that it was Dina whom he allowed illegally trespass across the crime scene tape and into the Spreckels mansion that Wed morning when Rebecca was found murdered and dead. Of what authority did she have to cross the crime scene? Who allowed a MURDER SUSPECT to enter and contaminate the crime scene? Was it LE? or Jonah? or Pfingst? Or did Dina barge in as is her arrogant, entitled characteristic?

Let's for one little second pretend that Mary Loehner Zahau really thought Dina WAS going to kill Rebecca when she said that.

Did she advise RZ to leave the mansion? Did she advise RZ to go BEG Jonah to let her stay with him at RMH?

Did she advise RZ to ask for police protection?

No. She did not.

Once again, it is just another big exageration from MLZ in order to make some bank. She knew RZ did not mean that literally. If she had, she would have advised her to get out of there, fly home, or get protection.

And why, if RZ truly loved Maxie and thought of him as her son, did MLZ not fly out the day of Maxie's accident like Jonah and Dina's siblings did?

This whole thing could have been avoided if MLZ had really cared about Rebecca.

BBM

Well, the LEO didn't consider it a "big exageration" did he?

BOOM

The case will be thrown out on the Demurrers that Dina and Adam filed. That means the case had no merit to begin with - that the Plantiffs did not have ANY evvidence to prove their claims.

That includes the assinine claim that Dina was at the mansion that morning when Ann Rule has clearly debunked that fantasy.

There is not going to be a trial. The Judge already warned the Zahaus before the 8th Iteration of the WDS that they needed something other than belief in their WDS, but they is all they have...belief and no evidence.

Adam's Demurrer will be heard first. Since the Zahaus claim that Adam killed RZ, if his case it thrown out, the rest are moot.

Funny there is so much hate for the mother of a little boy that was mortally injured while under the care of RZ, instead of Adam, the person actually accused of killing RZ.

Seems their own fan club doesn't even believe the crap that the Zahaus are spewing.

Did Dina threaten Becky?

Again, if Becky was afraid of Dina coming after her, she could have asked for police protection.

If MZL is resting her laurels on this "Dina is going to kill me statement," her case is doomed.

I would say they same thing if someone's child was horrifically injured on my watch.

I said the same thing about my husband last week after my dogs knocked over a can of paint in the car!

*** Note to LE in case I should die - I did not mean it literally.

Why didn't Mary call the Police herself and ask them to go watch over RZ if she was so concerned?

Why didn't Mary call Jonah and ask if he thought Dina would do something to RZ?

Why didn't Mary send RZ the money for a plane ticket and tell her to come home with XZ (whom detectives did not know was leaving, BTW) if she was so concerned for RZ's saftey?????

Lots of out-of-proportion, red-hot hatred here for poor Mary Zahau, sister of a murdered woman whose brutal death remains a mystery to this day because for $ome odd rea$on, local law enforcement decided to help the murderer$ and their co-conspirator$ dictate the details of the suspicious death "investigation."

I would hope, if I died like Rebecca did, that my own sister would do whatever was in her power to get to the bottom of it and try to bring my murderers to justice.

Prayers for the Zahaus. They've been dealt the ultimate bad deal in this absolute travesty of justice.

Rebecca's death is not a mystery. It has been ruled a suicide since Sept. 2011. Mary Zahau is responsible for my dislike of her, when she came out when the investigation had barely begun on 7/19/11 saying she would never believe it was suicide, and when she decided that she did not believe the SDSO, FBI, DOJ, and Border Patrol investigations, or the ruling of the California Attorney General. She think she knows more that all those people???!!!!!!! And then there is just the heinous way she has conducted herself in the media, making a circus out of the entire tragedy - all in the quest for money.

I said the same thing about my husband last week after my dogs knocked over a can of paint in the car!

*** Note to LE in case I should die - I did not mean it literally.

Why didn't Mary call the Police herself and ask them to go watch over RZ if she was so concerned?

Why didn't Mary call Jonah and ask if he thought Dina would do something to RZ?

Why didn't Mary send RZ the money for a plane ticket and tell her to come home with XZ (whom detectives did not know was leaving, BTW) if she was so concerned for RZ's saftey?????

Excellent questions, LuckyLucy2.

And here's another one for MZL......

If she has evidence proving that Dina was at 1043 Ocean Blvd and not at the hospital, why hasn't she turned it over to LE?

Rebecca's death is not a mystery. It has been ruled a suicide since Sept. 2011. Mary Zahau is responsible for my dislike of her, when she came out when the investigation had barely begun on 7/19/11 saying she would never believe it was suicide, and when she decided that she did not believe the SDSO, FBI, DOJ, and Border Patrol investigations, or the ruling of the California Attorney General. She think she knows more that all those people???!!!!!!! And then there is just the heinous way she has conducted herself in the media, making a circus out of the entire tragedy - all in the quest for money.

Heinous, really? I believe I've seen Rebecca's sister in one, maybe two interviews. On the other hand, I've seen Miss Dina on countless interviews. The Zahaus have shown true grace in their posture and demeanor.

Lots of out-of-proportion, red-hot hatred here for poor Mary Zahau, sister of a murdered woman whose brutal death remains a mystery to this day because for $ome odd rea$on, local law enforcement decided to help the murderer$ and their co-conspirator$ dictate the details of the suspicious death "investigation."

I would hope, if I died like Rebecca did, that my own sister would do whatever was in her power to get to the bottom of it and try to bring my murderers to justice.

Prayers for the Zahaus. They've been dealt the ultimate bad deal in this absolute travesty of justice.

You are 100% right, Imp. The disdain shown to Rebecca's family who are attempting to open doors to a very biased investigation is unforgivable. The family has every right and duty to pursue the WDS. All the defendants need to do and should have done some 800 days ago is prove their whereabouts during the night of Rebecca's death. Why are they not doing that??????? That is the real question - a question that remains blatently unanswered. 800 days.

Red hot hatred - you are so correct. Why is it that there is so much red hot hatred for a dead woman? Boy that is so telling to me. That says alot. You suiciders should step back and examine that. She's dead - get it? You are alive and her family just wants an unbiased investigation. It's called the pursuit of justice and opening all avenues that were closed or not examined in the investigation. What is so worrisome about that unless a murder was indeed committed. It seems so obvious to me that the defensive posturing is for one reason only - that a murder did take place. What is wrong in reviewing all aspects of the case if the defendants are innocent? What is the worry?

The case will be thrown out on the Demurrers that Dina and Adam filed. That means the case had no merit to begin with - that the Plantiffs did not have ANY evvidence to prove their claims.

That includes the assinine claim that Dina was at the mansion that morning when Ann Rule has clearly debunked that fantasy.

Well they've had some 800 - let me repeat - 800 days to do that. What is the holdup?? I think you know what that answer is.......

Equating finding someone's actions deplorable does not equate to hating that person. I find MZH's actions deplorable. I do not hate her. I do not even know her.

But there does seem to be rampant hatred here for a woman who lost her sweet, adorable, precious little just-turned-six-year-old boy - her ONLY child - due to the negligence of Rebecca Zahau, who then committed a crazy and angry suicide instead of answering questions of the famiily and Child Protective Services. Heck, even Jonah didn't believe her story about how Max fell.

The white hot hate that is spewed every day at Dina Shacknai is never ending. And the Zahaus have not even accused her of RZ's murder. What does that say about how much unfounded hate there is for this victim?

And she has done NOTHING wrong.

Red hot hatred - you are so correct. Why is it that there is so much red hot hatred for a dead woman? Boy that is so telling to me. That says alot. You suiciders should step back and examine that. She's dead - get it? You are alive and her family just wants an unbiased investigation. It's called the pursuit of justice and opening all avenues that were closed or not examined in the investigation. What is so worrisome about that unless a murder was indeed committed. It seems so obvious to me that the defensive posturing is for one reason only - that a murder did take place. What is wrong in reviewing all aspects of the case if the defendants are innocent? What is the worry?

From what I have read, all Dina wanted was some answers to her sons death/accident, so I don't see why she doesn't deserve the same sympathies honestly. I personally dont care why the zahaus want to sue Dina, they want answers just like Dina wanted but that doesn't make Dina any worse than them IMO. I also don't think they are going to get any answers further than what they have because unfortunately Rebecca has the answers and she killed herself, leaving Dina and the Zahaus without answers, even if you want to hate Dina and blame her over and over again for Rebecca's actions, because that is what you all are doing. All this hate you have toward Dina seems to be aimed at the wrong person IMO.

800+ days to come up with some real evidence to prove their claims. Where is it???

Why would Dina file a Summary Judgement when the case will be thrown out by Demurrer on 2\19?
IIRC, about 20 pages back :wink: there was great support for a summary judgment motion and/or hearing by all the defendants? Remember Adam's pleadings on the motions, which we now know is moot. Just curious why a summary judgment seems now to be irrelevant?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy
Back