Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a perfectly reasonable explanation of how she did it.

That account has me back on suicide fence.

imo

Jade, have you read the detailed account of what the Zahaus are alleging happened? THIS sounds easy compared to the elaborate and tawdry story that they have concocted, IMO. Talk about impossible!

Jade, have you read the detailed account of what the Zahaus are alleging happened? THIS sounds easy compared to the elaborate and tawdry story that they have concocted, IMO. Talk about impossible!

I know they are grieving but it’s a shame they couldn’t have restrained themselves to a single perp and theory. It’s grasping.

Their lawyer is getting his pay by using too many adjectives which comes off as lacking substance.

I am always bothered by the sister’s statements that RZ was not all that upset over Maxie. In a photo of Rebecca and Maxie she seems so connected to him.

Reports have her as being very unhappy, thinking of leaving; losing weight not exercising as usual then to lose Maxie under her watch….

With so little support for her left at the home where the accident took place- it may have been too much.

The things the family is saying is what every family and friends say of suicides on page after page of WS

She apparently didn’t let on even to her sister how she felt UNLESS she really wasn’t upset over MS like maybe she was guilty of something bad.

Next I expect DS to file a lawsuit to find out what really happened two days before.

There is one person left that knows.

imo

In my world, $1000 worth of jewelry is not an essential. She did not steal bread to feed her starving, French child. If you think stealing $1000 worth of jewelry is not important, that is your opinion. I think someone that steals $1000 worth of jewelry in their 30's has probably stolen things many, many times. And it is relevant to the Zahau's civil suit. It shows that Rebecca had secrets, IMO.

If it is fair to discuss Dina's police reports - when she was not even arrested, and Rebecca WAS - then IMO, it is fair to discuss Rebecca's shoplifting arrest and conviction.

All you need to do is read ann Rule's novella which includes excepts from Rebecca's diary to see that she was not emotionally stable.

Can you provide a link for Dina's "drunken ways? TIA

Good grief. Have you never kept a diary and wrote about bad days? Really?

I know they are grieving but it’s a shame they couldn’t have restrained themselves to a single perp and theory. It’s grasping.

Their lawyer is getting his pay by using too many adjectives which comes off as lacking substance.

I am always bothered by the sister’s statements that RZ was not all that upset over Maxie. In a photo of Rebecca and Maxie she seems so connected to him.

Reports have her as being very unhappy, thinking of leaving; losing weight not exercising as usual then to lose Maxie under her watch….

With so little support for her left at the home where the accident took place- it may have been too much.

The things the family is saying is what every family and friends say of suicides on page after page of WS

She apparently didn’t let on even to her sister how she felt UNLESS she really wasn’t upset over MS like maybe she was guilty of something bad.

Next I expect DS to file a lawsuit to find out what really happened two days before.

There is one person left that knows.

imo

Hi Jade,

When do you expect DS to file suit? AFAIK, the statue of limitations has passed for her to sue anyone for wrongful death. IMVHO she would have sued JS and probably RZ's estate. He was given all the records regarding RZ's death, she was not. A lawsuit could compel him to provide her these items that she seeks. Do you have any idea when something like this is likely to happen?

TIA!

Good grief. Have you never kept a diary and wrote about bad days? Really?

Perhaps the day Max fell on her watch and the day of her suicide were also "bad days"?

Did you have a link to prove that Dina had "drunken ways" or is that unsubstantiated? TIA

Does anyone else want to get off the merry-go-round of Rebecca's one time indiscretion of shoplifting? I would prefer to discuss the validity and direction of her wrongful death suit... oh, and the fact that she was brutally assaulted and murdered.

So we have RZ being arrested once, one and only one LE involvement in her life that is verifiable. For a non-violent complaint. Got it.

We have DS, a named defendant in a lawsuit regarding the death of RZ who has had several, one could even say many LE involvements in her life for VIOLENT complaints. Sure, DS was not actually arrested, lucky for her JS didn't press charges against her because DV wouldn't have been the only thing on the table, since their minor child lived in the home where these events occurred CE could have been on the table as well and JS alleged to LE that she was under the influence.

So when you put the two side by side, one has to wonder why someone would go to such trouble to make RZ look like a violent, secretive person when you look at the DS column of events and they are actually violent events.

If arguments about arrests and non arrests should be a topic, well let's please look at who the complaining parties are and why they would not want to have the offender arrested. So Macy's, heck yeah, they're going to go for it. JS, not so much, he had a company and a rep to protect. He also was in the process of leaving the woman who was the basis for the events. So, honestly when the two are compared you're looking at two very, very different things.

Big scary RZ shoplifted some items, ok, we've got it. The even bigger and scarier woman who is at least twice the size of RZ (and is accused of murdering her) was accused by her husband of trying to harm him. Please kindly tell me how one thing equals the other, or even cancels the other out. They don't. Not even close. It's very simple.

****I am not stating in ANY way that shoplifting is ok and that it is not a crime. ****

ALWAYS MOO

Nope, no proof. Just using common sense.

It's also common sense that a violent interaction is far different from a non-violent one. To each their own, I suppose, but when you look at someone with a history of violence with their child present and someone who was arrested for a non-violent, yet of course not ok, event, the two things are entirely different.

DS was in the presence of her child accused of harming her husband, of throwing herself in front of his vehicle (where was the child at that time), of trying to attack him through a window of the car (same question). She broke his finger. Have you ever had a broken finger? That's not pleasant at all.

RZ had a shoplifting arrest on her record. We KNOW. This doesn't indicate to an rational person that she would suddenly go berserk, harm a child and then kill herself out of guilt. However, to that same rational person, a woman who would throw herself in front of a car and harm her husband, well, perhaps that woman might go berserk and harm someone.

Also, please include your links for her "driving incident that resulted in anger management" or please ask a mod to remove you post.

ALWAYS MOO

The police went to Dina and Jonah's home ONCE in 2007 and ONCE in 2008. JOnah went to the station ONCE in 2007 to file a report. Only THREE reports were filed during their contentious divorce. No one was arrested, so the police were not worried that Dina was a danger to Jonah.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...shacknai-domestic-fights-parents-max-shacknai

TWICE the police come to the house and make NO ARESTS, yet many here use that as foder to say that Dina was a "rage alcoholic", a "drunk", and worse, when there is no proof of that. None whatsoever.

Yet, we are not suppose to talk about Rebecca's shoplifting ARREST in which she plead GUILTY? IMO, that is a HUGE red flag. It shows that she had at least ONE big secret from Mary...and IMO, many more.

TWICE the size of Rebecca? Surely you jest? Dina is a fairly small woman herself, as is her sister.

Broken finger? I do not recall that and it is not mentioned in the article I linked. Can you post a link for that? TIA

The police went to Dina and Jonah's home ONCE in 2007 and ONCE in 2008. JOnah went to the station ONCE in 2007 to file a report. Only THREE reports were filed during their contentious divorce. No one was arrested, so the police were not worried that Dina was a danger to Jonah.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...shacknai-domestic-fights-parents-max-shacknai

TWICE the police come to the house and make NO ARESTS, yet many here use that as foder to say that Dina was a "rage alcoholic", a "drunk", and worse, when there is no proof of that. None whatsoever.

TWICE the size of Rebecca? Surely you jest? Dina is a fairly small woman herself, as is her sister.

Broken finger? I do not recall that and it is not mentioned in the article I linked. Can you post a link for that? TIA

From this link:

She also accused her the 54-year-old of elbowing her in the breast, while he responded with allegations that she tried to choke him and once broke his finge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lent-marriage-ex-wife-Dina.html#ixzz3CJ3t6juU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Or here:

He reported that she tried to choke him while drunk and high on pills, and that Dina once broke his finger

So there you go. So even if it's only three, it's still a lot more than ONE and it's still a VIOLENT incident.

ALWAYS MOO

PS--when searching articles on this my Norton encountered a problem and blocked it. They looked like MSM. I'm no surprised, but just in case. The articles that I linked from CBS and Daily Mail was ok. Just sayin...

Off to run a full scan...

Yet, we are not suppose to talk about Rebecca's shoplifting ARREST in which she plead GUILTY? IMO, that is a HUGE red flag. It shows that she had at least ONE big secret from Mary...and IMO, many more.

BBM above.
Happy to LuLu2 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-Shacknai-violent-marriage-ex-wife-Dina.html
(fourth sentence) But I encourage you to read the entire article and it includes photos...to document injuries. (Obviously things were breaking down pretty fast, the best thing they could do is separate until cooler heads prevailed.)

You still have shown no PROOF. "She accused", "he responded with allegations" - NO WHERE do you show these things actually happened.

I would imagine that two people arguing and on the brink of divorce might say many things that aren't true. So there is no evidence that any of that ever really happened.

And since the police made no arrests, IMO, it is fair to say they saw no evidence of that either.

There was no link for your drug remark? Is that something else that was just ALLEGDED?

So we have RZ being arrested once, one and only one LE involvement in her life that is verifiable. For a non-violent complaint. Got it.

We have DS, a named defendant in a lawsuit regarding the death of RZ who has had several, one could even say many LE involvements in her life for VIOLENT complaints. Sure, DS was not actually arrested, lucky for her JS didn't press charges against her because DV wouldn't have been the only thing on the table, since their minor child lived in the home where these events occurred CE could have been on the table as well and JS alleged to LE that she was under the influence.

So when you put the two side by side, one has to wonder why someone would go to such trouble to make RZ look like a violent, secretive person when you look at the DS column of events and they are actually violent events.

If arguments about arrests and non arrests should be a topic, well let's please look at who the complaining parties are and why they would not want to have the offender arrested. So Macy's, heck yeah, they're going to go for it. JS, not so much, he had a company and a rep to protect. He also was in the process of leaving the woman who was the basis for the events. So, honestly when the two are compared you're looking at two very, very different things.

Big scary RZ shoplifted some items, ok, we've got it. The even bigger and scarier woman who is at least twice the size of RZ (and is accused of murdering her) was accused by her husband of trying to harm him. Please kindly tell me how one thing equals the other, or even cancels the other out. They don't. Not even close. It's very simple.

****I am not stating in ANY way that shoplifting is ok and that it is not a crime. ****

ALWAYS MOO

...and that is what wasn't sealed. Imagine what was sealed in that file!!! :eek:

who has the lnk plz to her arrest affidavits? I nd to see proof of any criminal record and was this before jonah or way before she even met him? thanx

and keep in mind any PBA HAVE TO RESEMBLE SAID CURRENT CRIME. THIS DOES NOT. THEFT ISNT MURDER.

Oh boy, I know in the past I've said a lot about the domestic abuse going on in Dina and Jonah's household FOR YEARS and I won't go into it all now, but I still think it's sad that Maxie spent nearly half his life in that situation.

Oh boy, I know in the past I've said a lot about the domestic abuse going on in Dina and Jonah's household FOR YEARS and I won't go into it all now, but I still think it's sad that Maxie spent nearly half his life in that situation.

Can you post a link that proves Max saw any violence? Or that any violence really occured?

So far, I've only been given posts to "allegations". Do you have any proof you ca give me at all? Any?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members