Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice for Rebecca Zahau. To the Zahau family and the Zahau familiy attorneys, people in other countries as well as the U.S. have overwhelmingly stated their belief that Rebecca was murdered. You have an army behind you. Stay strong! People are not stupid.

NINE of the nation's top, most expensive attorneys. That's simply disgusting!

Attorneys for the Plaintiff:
Gaston, Frederick W;
Greer, Curtis K

Attorneys for the Defendant:
Adkins, Robb C.;
Black, Allen;
Elsberg, David;
Enns, Krista M.;
Fick, Ryan R;
Robertson, Drew;
Vranjes, Mark;
Webb, Dan K;
Weisburst, Seth
Makes one wonder why an "innocent" person needs that many....and of course, a poor innocent person would not have that opportunity.

That is a lot of attorneys for a tug boat captain. Interesting that Paul Pfingst isn't one of them. Does that mean he can now be called to answer who called him so early and why he was behind the tape? I can't believe this day is finally here. So looking forward to justice for Rebecca.

Was it ever determined if the court was going to allow live streaming?

Adam has NINE attorneys. NINE! No doubt about who is footing the bill for all of them.

Do you think Jonah really believes this was a suicide, or is he really so callous that he doesn't care that his brother raped and murdered his girlfriend?

IMHO, Jonah is concerned about Jonah only, this has been his M.O. since the murder. His image really looks bad if his brother is convicted. IMHO he is pouring all this money in to protect himself.

NINE of the nation's top, most expensive attorneys. That's simply disgusting!

Attorneys for the Plaintiff:
Gaston, Frederick W;
Greer, Curtis K

Attorneys for the Defendant:
Adkins, Robb C.;
Black, Allen;
Elsberg, David;
Enns, Krista M.;
Fick, Ryan R;
Robertson, Drew;
Vranjes, Mark;
Webb, Dan K;
Weisburst, Seth

When Keith Greer tweeted this, I immediately thought of OJs Dream Team.

@GreerLawyer

Defendant Adam Shacknai added another heavy hitter to his defense team, New York attorney David Elsberg, Harvard Law School graduate Magna *advertiser censored* Laude! Jury selection Feb. 27. Learn more: https://selendygay.com/people/david-elsberg/
#realcrime #rebeccazahau #justice4rebecca

[video=twitter;966774650666561537]https://twitter.com/GreerLawyer/status/966774650666561537[/video]

In spite of an apparent Dream Team assembled for AS, I don't, for one minute, believe that Mr. Greer will be intimidated. Perhaps, it may be just the impetus he needs to be even more determined to outwit the big shots.

The whole case comes flooding back to me as seen with new eyes. The panties found in Adam's guest house. His weird "Got a girl" 911 call. His inconclusive polygraph. The *advertiser censored* on his phone. And, the list goes on and on....

Civil trial over the death of Rebecca Zahau begins

Posted: Feb 26, 2018

Snip-

On Monday, Juror questionnaires were handed out to 45 potential jurors who took them home to fill out overnight.

Those people will return Tuesday morning and questioning will continue. The jury could be seated by the end of the day Tuesday with opening statements occuring as soon as Wednesday or Thursday.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/37597718/civil-trial-over-the-death-of-rebecca-zahau-begins

Good morning WS friends :wave:

Justice 4 Rebecca!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 97498DCD-2798-40C6-98B8-62CAF17DC737.jpg
    97498DCD-2798-40C6-98B8-62CAF17DC737.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 391
Looking forward to following this trial. For some reason, until I saw the pics and read that DM article, I thought this was done in the interior balcony, not an exterior one.

Hello everyone, I have watched this case closely all along and am so glad the day in court has finally come. I wish it would be broadcast. Anyone have any suggestions as to the BEST place to go for updates? Thank you all for working so long and hard on this.

JUSTICE FOR REBECCA!!!!

Does anyone else LOVE how the reporters call this a "murder investigation"? It's about time!!!

From the article:

An extensive investigation by the San Diego County Sheriff's Office found no criminal wrongdoing in either death and no charges were ever filed.

~ Imo, the extensive "investigation" into Rebecca's death was actually an extensive coverup operation.

Dina told Town&Country last year that she and Jonah were at Max's bedside as he lay dying at the hospital when the call came in about Rebecca's suicide. She recalled asking her ex-husband why she would do that, he allegedly mimicked the motion of stabbing himself in the stomach and replied, 'Asian honor.'

~ Imo, Jonah was awfully quick with that 'Asian honor' response.

The remodeled Spreckels Mansion was sold last month for $9million to the owner of a private aircraft company in Utah.

~ Just sold last month?Wasn't it supposedly sold years ago to a "private aircraft company," or am I misremembering?

From the article:

An extensive investigation by the San Diego County Sheriff's Office found no criminal wrongdoing in either death and no charges were ever filed.

~ Imo, the extensive "investigation" into Rebecca's death was actually an extensive coverup operation.

Dina told Town&Country last year that she and Jonah were at Max's bedside as he lay dying at the hospital when the call came in about Rebecca's suicide. She recalled asking her ex-husband why she would do that, he allegedly mimicked the motion of stabbing himself in the stomach and replied, 'Asian honor.'

~ Imo, Jonah was awfully quick with that 'Asian honor' response.

The remodeled Spreckels Mansion was sold last month for $9million to the owner of a private aircraft company in Utah.

~ Just sold last month?Wasn't it supposedly sold years ago to a "private aircraft company," or am I misremembering?

Some real estate info about the Spreckels Mansion from an article dated Jan. 2017.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...-San-Diego-for-Sale-Again-2017-409709075.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62