WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY good point, SS!! I, for one, have had at least one dream where he is "after" me for posting on this site. And I do find myself looking over my shoulder when I'm at the g-store or out and about in the neighborhood. We really have no idea his mental stability or what he may do to others if humiliated publicly. If he feels he's going away anyway, what may stop him from taking out a few more innocent souls for the sake of revenge? JMO (See, Brad, I wasn't so outspoken like this before. But your renewed quest to dishonor the very people who loved your wife enough to try and save her life has pushed ME over the edge. Sorry, guy.)

Well, the Chief says that she'll let you know if you're at risk, so I suppose you can assume that you're not. I guess he's a suicidal killer, but otherwise mostly harmless.

Mr. Seth Blum to WRAL:

"We're trying to help him get his life back," Seth Blum said. "We don't know of any other way to try and protect Brad's reputation."

And my question is: Just how do you plan to give NANCY HER LIFE BACK????? Darn, won't help to restore HER reputation, huh, because...she is d-e-a-d !! Brad is a-l-i-v-e. Poor, poor choice of words, Mr. Defender.

oh, but RD, you miss Mr. Blum's point entirely. BC wears a halo.

Eh...Brad doesn't scare me...not one bit! I don't think he'll be killing anyone (else or himself).

Now don't put me in a room with JLY though.

{hides behind Reddress58}

I, for one, have had at least one dream where he is "after" me for posting on this site. And I do find myself looking over my shoulder when I'm at the g-store or out and about in the neighborhood.

Wow! I can imagine you feeling freaked out by that dream. I've had dreams about the dump site after seeing it, but not anything specific and no one was in the dream that I can recall.

Eh...Brad doesn't scare me...not one bit! I don't think he'll be killing anyone (else or himself).

I'll pro-tec ya, friend! Together we'll fight the bad guy(s). :)

Oh yes! Thank you for bringing that up. Totally forgot to mention those 2 items.

VERY GLARING indeed.

WHY would Brad say he and Nancy had been 'arguing' that Friday about her painting and earning extra $$ if he claims he was totally fine with it? Then what's to ARGUE about? I personally never understood why he had an issue with her wanting to earn some $$ since he wanted her on a tighter budget AND didn't want to give her (extra) money. But he told LE they were arguing about it and J.A. asserts that she knew this was an area of contention, which means Nancy must have told her.

And the cleaning. This is really strange. Nancy tells multiple people the house was a complete mess. Brad admits Nancy was upset with him over the state of the house so he spent at LEAST FOUR hours (and likely longer) cleaning/scrubbing/vacuuming/laundering on 7/12, FIVE DAYS after she returns from HH. He says it was their custom to clean the house once a week (and points out the vinegar/water cleaning routine on the hardwoods).

So was the house a mess when she returned on 7/5 or NOT? And if not, then WHY was Nancy 'upset' with him about the house being a mess? That's what he told LE and it's specifically his reason for going on a cleaning spree that Sat. morning. So which is it? WHY did he have to spend at least 4 hours cleaning on Sat. 7/12 if he had the house in not such a mess when Nancy returned 5 days before? He said they discussed him cleaning over the phone while she was in HH and that said he spent Sat./Sun before she got back cleaning up. He mentioned he did not do the bathrooms, floors or playroom. Most wives would expect to see some disarray upon returning home from a week's vacation; can't imagine it would be that big of a deal unless the spouse was some kind of perfectionist. How messy could their house have been with only Brad there that week? The kids were with Nancy.

Topsail Girl... I am wondering... can you get someone in the media to do a story on these glaring disparities? I mean, if no one in LE is reading this and they didn't notice some of these things, someone needs to make it known to them. An article about Brad's 2 different stories needs to be in the media!!!

This made me giggle. I can picture it!!

SG, if there's anyone here that might help break this case, I strongly feel you are it! :)

I totally missed this in the rush of posts. You lead a FPU? I would love to talk to you about it! The way I was raised happens to fit in very well with ole D.R.'s plan and I'm a big proponent of (most of) his methods and steps!

I sent you a PM.

Wow! I can imagine you feeling freaked out by that dream. I've had dreams about the dump site after seeing it, but not anything specific and no one was in the dream that I can recall.
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this neighborhood who has had nightmares, SG. We live in a very peaceful area and lead pretty much peaceful lives. We're not used to someone resolving conflicts by killing another human being. This subdivison is made up of mostly rational, educated people who have learned the basic skills of communication and problem solving.

The majority of us realize that divorce is available if a meeting of the minds cannot be attained. Most of us have learned, although anger is a human emotion, human life is more precious and valuable than our own momentary fit of rage. We deal with it and go scream in our pillow, call a friend, write a poem. We don't kill the source. Human life, from every walk of life, is valued. Geez, we cry when the poor goose at the local pond has a broken wing and can't fly away with his mates. Nightmare? Yes, it is/was.

I cannot begin tell you how painful Nancy's death is for me. I know, you know, we all know, whose hands caused her demise. I've had to face some painful realities in my life; but nothing like this from my own, safe neighborhood; my shelter from the storm.

I hope Nancy has sprouted her wings and is now looking down upon us. I want her to know how much I care, and how her love for those two precious children, the lights of her life, will never be forgotten. Nancy, we'll fight with all our might to make sure they live with your family. Even if it is only through this web site that we can speak, we will speak...yell, scream for you.

I've been catching up here and don't usually post until the end but gotta say AMEN SG!
If Brad did 'lose it' which I think he did - he's not gonna physically harm anyone else. He's in enough trouble now.
Right now he just wants his children back and his job. Then he can afford to put on a good defense when he charged with murder.

jason young though - totally different story. He's already killed twice - possibly 3 times and I would turn and run away if I saw him on the street.

jmo

I've been catching up here and don't usually post until the end but gotta say AMEN SG!
If Brad did 'lose it' which I think he did - he's not gonna physically harm anyone else. He's in enough trouble now.
Right now he just wants his children back and his job. Then he can afford to put on a good defense when he charged with murder.

Yep. IMHO Jason Young planned that murder for quite a while and would do so again if given the opportunity and right circumstances. I don't see the Cooper case the same way--I believe it was a fight that got out of hand. Doesn't excuse the behavior, but as for being at risk as a member of the community, I feel people are as safe as they were before. Now you won't find me marrying anyone with the last name of 'Peterson' anytime soon, cause that would be just asking for trouble! :eek:

Here is the video report from Amanda Lamb - you can see for yourself that the DA is indeed awake.

It is interesting that the written report did not included the full quote from DA Willoughby. Interesting to watch this and hear what he really said. Interesting that he thinks the Cary PD would appreciate Brad's help - according to K & B Brad is helping.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3563163/

Very interesting.

Yes, that is interesting. I actually think that Willoughby seems like a pretty cool guy:cool:. He's taking it all in. And why isn't Brad helping more with the case? I suppose that the DA means that BC shouldn't bring attention to the case or release additional information? Hmmm . . . .

As far as K & B goes, is it often the case that defense attorneys, working for someone that has not even been named a suspect, will criticize the chief of police??:confused: Seems out of order to me, but I've learned so much on this board and I have learned not to be surprised by these things.

BTW, does anyone know if lawyers have to take courses related to public relations as part of their training now?? K & B practically state that this is part of their job description.

Been playin' catch-up with the most recent comments and postings.

I am reminded of a few things:

1. The Jeffrey McDonald case, where decades after the murder, and conviction, his attorneys keep finding "new evidence"* New evidence must mean old evidence that has been re-heated more times than last month's pizza leftovers.

2. Several cases that I have heard about where the perp kills someone and burys them in a location, but has second thoughts about the location. Then the perp returns to the scene of the burial and exhumes the body, only to take it to a different location and bury it again. As the shampoo bottle says, repeat. I have heard of some perps who do this about 10 times, and they often are caught during one of the disposal trips.

Why am I reminded of these things? Because of the amendments to the affidavits. Why would you need to amend an affidavit if you told the correct, whole truth in it to begin with? BC via K&B cannot seem to leave well ehough alone in his tales of this situation. He keeps delivering information, changing it, laying smoke screens, deflecting attention from his shortcomings while magnifying everyone elses. This is nothing new... Shakespear said: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave..." and "Methinks he doth protest too much"

CyberPro

This made me giggle. I can picture it!!

SG, if there's anyone here that might help break this case, I strongly feel you are it! :)

Hee! I think the fine professionals assigned to the various cases will do the requisite breaking. I'm good for breaking bread, my nails, an occasional wine glass, and a few New Year's resolutions! :wink:

I did read it, found it interesting and agree it would be hard to "catch" her. Also, it appears that he is proud of Nancy's athleticism...about the only positive he feels toward her. Supports my theory.

very interesting point. nancy would be far more difficult to catch than most of us if she knew somebody was after her. she was faster & had more endurance than probably 98 or 99% of the population. definitely hard to catch

more important, of course, though, is there's no way that she would have been running on that side of Holly Springs. Totally not a route she ever took. Had to have been taken there by somebody....

another way LE can confirm that she wasn't running there was that the clay/dirt in that area with construction would have been on her shoes, if she was wearing shoes. quite possible that she wasn't even wearing shoes.....

makes me so sad for her.....

another way LE can confirm that she wasn't running there was that the clay/dirt in that area with construction would have been on her shoes, if she was wearing shoes. quite possible that she wasn't even wearing shoes.....

And I've always wondered if "wearing little clothing" would be the way someone would be described who was wearing jogging clothes? ?

I am thinking it was less than that, and that is why what she was wearing has not been released, because it would instantly make Brad look like a liar.

But then again, if he was so crafty (I didn't say error-free, though)... would he not make sure she looked like she had been jogging?

jason young though - totally different story. He's already killed twice - possibly 3 times and I would turn and run away if I saw him on the street.

jmo

most of us would be doing everything possible to get our children back. I'm not convinced that he wants his children. Yes, he loves them to the best of his ability, but I don't think he has the interest to make that kind of time & emotional commitment. obviously i could be wrong, but i thought he got interested in the girls in late April because his lawyer told him to get interested in them & not to let them go to Canada with Nancy.

most of us would be doing everything possible to get our children back. I'm not convinced that he wants his children. Yes, he loves them to the best of his ability, but I don't think he has the interest to make that kind of time & emotional commitment. obviously i could be wrong, but i thought he got interested in the girls in late April because his lawyer told him to get interested in them & not to let them go to Canada with Nancy.

I don't think he has any real interest in the children either - never have thought he did. This IMO is all about spite, he doesn't really care about the kids only who has control of them. He murdered Nancy - he certainly does not want her parents and sister to have those kids. The children are tools in his world, nothing more, otherwise he would have been a man and a father and he would have never murdered their mother. It's all about Brad and what he wants and who he feels the need to get even with IMO, nothing more.

To BC failure is not a option. He doesn't care what means must be used to try to get the end result. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi